• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midazolam (Versed) - IV
  2. Midazolam (Dormicum) - oral
  3. Diazepam (Valium) - IV
  4. Temazepam (Restoril) - oral
  5. Clonazepam (Rivotril) - oral
  6. Diazepam (Valium) - oral
  7. Alprazolam (Xanax) - oral

-- Peace o/

Here in France loprazolam has the name Havlane, also made by Aventis. No 2mg pills, only 1mg.

Cool our doses for benzos seem to be some of the higher in the world (lol I once had a lab compound me LEGALLY 5mg Flunitrazepam pills for insomnia post-rehab, and if I had been a rapist those were a dream come true white with a score and almost sweet tasting) also 15mg midazolam USP vials and a coenucopea of benzos....no triazolam though....which makes me sad, and our opies always come in the low - mid doses, like the strongest OC I could (clean, well on bupe nowadays>) get was OC 40 and the strongest Hydrocodone was 5mg hydrocodone-2.5chlorpheramine the strongest dillies were 4mg the strongest MS-Constin was 60 and so on.... and not because I had a bad hook up, it's cause they import them that way, I was buying legitly, abusing, but buying legally ....paradoxically locally made ampoules of 1mg-1ml of fentanyl were 1quite common...

Anyway I'm still snorting 1mg bupe 1mg loprazolam lines and I gotta get going....so back to the main point, do you know if the Loprazolam is 1mg expressed as Base, and otherwise is 1,2xmg?

Also have you ever IV'd it? I already have the rigs and the pills, just want some insider information....but seems I'll be the locqal guinea pig, come on, someone has had to have IV'd Loprazolam and have some tips!!!

Use the search engine, something tells me you'll find all the good info...

Most Euphoric Benzos 2010 Olympics

So far i've collected this data from the replies here including mine

Results

Temazepam : Gold : 23 Silver : 2 Bronze : 2
Diazepam : Gold : 20 Silver : 10 Bronze : 6
Lorazepam : Gold : 2 Silver : 4 Bronze : 3
Alprazolam: Gold : 8 Silver : 12 Bronze : 5
Clonazepam: Gold : 8 Silver : 11 Bronze : 5
Nitrazepam: Gold : 1 Silver : 5 Bronze : 3
Bromazepam: Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Bronze : 3
Loprazolam: Gold : 1 Silver : 2 Bronze : 0
Triazolam : Gold : 4 Silver : 1 Bronze : 4
Midazolam : Gold : 4 Silver : 2 Bronze : 2
Brotizolam: Gold : 1
Flunitrazepam : Bronze : 3
Nimetazepam : Gold : 2 Silver : 1 Bronze : 0
Flurazepam : Gold : 1 Silver : 1
Etizolam : Gold : 1
Lormetazepam : Gold : 2

So if we class this medalophoria wise we get this :

1) Diazepam : 36
2) Temazepam: 27
3) Alprazolam: 25
4) Clonazepam : 24

Most golden covered euphorics give us this :

1)Temazepam 23 Golds
2)Diazepam 20 Golds
3)Alprazolam/Clonazepam : 8

Crazy how long Valium has been around and is still the favorite amongst a lots of users. As for myself
i'm surprised Oxazepam wasn't mentioned at all....it's not in my top 3 but it would be 4th, closest thing
to valium muscle wise for me.

Nothing surprising for me here, I guess if we had different benzos in canada it would be different, nimetazepam always intrigued me.

^Fun post.

Edit:
oh, but i notice you didnt weight the medals in "medalophoria." Poor choice.
Would be Diazepam winning at 86, Temazepam coming in second at 75, Alprozolam far behind in third at 53, Clonazepam almost placing at 51, if gold, silver, and bronze were given the weights of 3, 2, and 1 respectively. Rank is unaffected; controversy is narrowly avoided.

Last edited:
Clonazapam is my favorite. I can stay awake and be happy, it's wonderful.
Alprazolam usually knocks me out if I go past .5mg, though the hour before is pretty sweet.
Temazepam knocks me the fuck out as well, I used it for years as a sleeping pill.
Diazepam wasn't anything special when I tried it, though i only took 20mg, so that doesn't count in the race.
Ativan works great for anxiety but I don't see much recreational use.

I just started getting into benzos with kpins, and they weren't euphoric at all imo. Can't wait to get my hands on some Valium.

xanax,

but benzos are still stupid and not very euphoric.

good to get to sleep and cure hangover though.

Agreed! Idk why ppl love benzos over opiates, i've never gotten it. Oxy is always more euphoric than xanax.

To address the thread topic:
Xanax
Ativan
Valium
Klonopin

Last edited:
Out of the benzos Ive tried: Xanax, valium, ativan, klonopin, bromazepam and midazolam, Id say xanax is the most euphoric, although Im prescribed it so most of the common ones dont do anything but make me feel normal. I enjoy klonopin the most though because of its longer half-life. Bromazepam did nothing for me which is odd because Ive heard a lot of people enjoy it. Midazolam just made me blackout 90% of the time.

^ Bromazepam made me full blown depressive in less than a week (30 tabs). Now I stay the hell away from this benzo. Others are just fine.

1. Temazepam
2. Diazepam

I've had xanax, valium, temazepam, bromazepam, ativan and clonazepam

Klonopin is BY FAR the worst. 4mg does the same as 20mg and is a crappy felling. just dulled out. temaz and valium are the only ones that have a little euphoria.

I have been scripted all of those except for bromazepam.

oh ya I have had IV versed. My dentist was a friend of my dads so when I had my wisdom teeth removed I asked him if he could IV the fentanyl and wait a few minutes before he shot me with the versed. he did :) also scripted me 60 perc 10's afterward.

Dormicum (midazolam) is one of my favorites, but euphoric? Even 15mg of that stuff orally puts me to sleep like no other benzo can (10+mg Xanax, 150mg temazepam, etc). Granted, most benzos doesn't even seem to work for me but I find midazolam fantastically useful, just not recreational.

Euphoria is usually more common for those who take them for Anxiety as the feeling of relief is so, so, so utterly lush :)
People without Anxiety issues are less likely to experience this.
I'd be interested for someone who falls into the latter category to try out Nimetazepam though as that is seriously euphoric :) But if you could get your hands on it then I'd be flabbergasted!
Tis very rare.

Anything that ends in pam can pretty much kiss my ass, cept for like diazepam, just my opinion though, donno what the big deal is about temazepam other than its easy to get a script for, i mean look at recreational use across the country, seems to be xanax, no ones slanging temezepam lol

I was under the impression (from reading around on here) that it's more difficult to get scripted in the USA for some reason (possibly for it's perceived abuse potential - remember all the lost limbs?).
Alprazolam seems to be everywhere over there though, possibly because it's very potent mg/mg?
And maybe you didn't take enough Temaz when you did? But, everyone responds to different Benzos differently.
Though, personally, I think it's a wonderful Benzo ^_^

I was under the impression (from reading around on here) that it's more difficult to get scripted in the USA for some reason
^i live in the US, i am a pretty active member of the benzo using community, and I have never seen a temazepam pill.

kpin and xanax are everywhere. shit, xanax is so popular we've found it sweeping up our floor after parties. i've never seen anyone scripted ativan besides me, but i don't feel like it's uncommon, just not sold like xanax is. i used to consider valium rare, but just one person you know getting a big monthly script can change that. i still dont think it's a very common outpatient benzo. triazolam is uncommon, but i've had one buddy scripted it with refills. but never any temazepam. sucks, i hear such good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.