⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Most Disturbing Movie(s)?

Anti Christ, Mother, 3 Extremes, Contracted (was fun),

The Butterfly Room. This reminds me of my rl estranged mother and abuse and its just so creepy and well done.

Ichi The Killer (Personally I love that Movie so much it verges on worship) Ichi The Killer

Honestly?

Condemned: Criminal Origins. It's a game, not a movie. But it's one of the most evilish thing I've witness. The dark side of humanity. If the game was made into a movie, it would probably be banned. It's too evil, man.

ive alway wanted to see ichi...
I like mother of tears the 3rd mother film in argento trilogy,
13 game of death is a good one a guy eats poop, speaking of poop I also like pink flamingos there only a couple parts I look away haha

there's one with harvey keitel 'bad lieutenant'. i watched it first time when i was 16 and really did not expect something so gritty i guess.

Do you know what year that was? There's two movies with that title that came out a few years apart. One stars Nic Cage as a drug addicted cop...I'm assuming this is the other one?

ive alway wanted to see ichi...
I like mother of tears the 3rd mother film in argento trilogy,
13 game of death is a good one a guy eats poop, speaking of poop I also like pink flamingos there only a couple parts I look away haha

The fact that Devine actually ate that dog poop for real made me feel so sick watching it. I can watch/see any extreme graphic/torture stuff but certain things make me all water-eyed from nausea. Not usually related to gore, though. Like people (usually white girls) who snog their dogs on the mouth makes me retch.
The scene in one of the Val Wilder movies where the eat the "elcairs" full of dog semen is the only movie scene that has ever made me actually puke.

The fact that Devine actually ate that dog poop for real made me feel so sick watching it. I can watch/see any extreme graphic/torture stuff but certain things make me all water-eyed from nausea. Not usually related to gore, though. Like people (usually white girls) who snog their dogs on the mouth makes me retch.
The scene in one of the Val Wilder movies where the eat the "elcairs" full of dog semen is the only movie scene that has ever made me actually puke.
I haven't seen val wilder but my fav john waters movie is Cecil b demented its not gross like his early work but a master lice
" I'm a profit against profit"