• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most desperate thing you've done..

As desperate as I've been...

...I've never stole anyone else's drugs. I just can't bring myself to it. Even fuckers I don't like, that have bottles of opiates, I can't do it.

Now, I've had my mouth cut wide up from an oral surgeon for no reason at all to get a 'script. I've convinced ER's that I've fallen down the stairs to get drugs.

I'm surprised anyone still gives me scripts considering how many times... I've cried... WOLF.:\

the most desperate thing i have did to get high would have to be using a needle..i didnt have enough money to get enough oxy`s to get high..so i bought what i could (80mgs) and shot that, instead of what i usually do,,sniff 120-200mgs.

most desperete thing now that i think about it is when i parachuted like an ounce of nutmeg.
nothing happened.

Let's see...

Sat around w/ friend and rolled joints of pencil shavings. Not just one time. >_>

Got a shitton of nutmeg and making a drink out of them.

Eating tabs, getting sick, puking up the pills, and eating them again.

Starting to fade from uppers while still in highschool, and ended up snorting Pixie-Stix...more then once >_<

Never tried it but my homeboy smoked bananas. First tried lighting the whole damned thing, then tried cutting a piece of it and bonging it, then tried the pill.

What else? Killing two bottles of cough meds while driving home.

One time my GF had a big jug of cranberrie juice that she was slowly drinking. Like two gallons of the stuff. After like two weeks, having drunk most of it, she asked me to smell it/taste it, which I did. It was starting to ferment, we guessed. So locked it up in a nice warm place, added sugar over time, then drank it down. Never got drunk, but did get sick.

Ah, the years long past. I can say they were good times. >_>

Snorkelburge said:
First tried lighting the whole damned thing, then tried cutting a piece of it and bonging it, then tried the pill.
The pill? A banana pill?

just drove my friends car to the city with no license ~12AM to cop while im out on bail (im white i dont fit in too well down there).

Robbed people(always someone I didn't like or didn't know), Going into liquor stores and running out the door with a case or bottle, doing Triple C's, and one thing that stands out is one time I was broke and needed a cigarette so badly that I ran up to someone on the street smoking one, snatched it out of his hand, and ran. Come to think of it, I probably should've just asked him for one.

`bLow? said:
just drove my friends car to the city with no license ~12AM to cop while im out on bail (im white i dont fit in too well down there).
What were you arrested for?

Mo8ius said:
-went through a bag of hundreds of used needles and squeezed out the last drop of blood/heroin, cooked it up, didnt make me high. :(

-Cooked up some old cottons ... overdosed!

oh my fucking god.

im sorry, but this TOPS the list.

im sure this is pretty common practice with addicts(rewashing needles/cottons), but a HUNDRED USED NEEDLES TO GET THE BLOOD CAKED HEROIN RESIDUE.

i give u props, you were a straight addict!! dont take that the wrong way, really, this just proves how fucking addicting these drugs are...its sick.

my worst?

stole some money from parentals for a couple weeks to buy some GRADE MOTHERFUCKING-A crack cocaine. god damn i was getting such good shit @ crazy prices too....$30 grams. $50 for 1.7 WTF! and at the time, i was smoking so much of the shit i didnt realize how good the quality was...recently my friend shared some of what he said was good shit, and i my lungs barely went numb wtf.

lol a CRUMB of that shit would ring my ears.

wierd, i NEVER stole for opiates and i am much much more addicted to them...crack turns me into a completely different person. my dogs HATE when im on coke! im so phoney and shit and its like they can smell it out right away and run run run!! run dog ill shave your coat off for a rock damnt

-drinking pure 40% solvent in order to loose my balance, become an demented asshole, puke and feel like shit has got to be my most desperate experence.

Sniper454 said:
Probably the most desperate thing I've ever done for a high would be scraping out all the resin out of my pipe and then smoking it. I get a fairly good buzz from it, so that can hold me over until I get some real weed.

gotta be kidding! :) over here they sell the tar left in pipes. =D its 20% of original price. its called puck.

JackIsMyBestFriend said:
I've stolen opiates from anyone whose ever been prescribed them.

I love finding people's narcotics. Its like fucking Christmas.

same here, and I agree, it completely rocks. It's a goofy affliction. Family, friends, customers....I'd have too many amends to make if I ever went to NA...lol

I have DREAMS all the time, that I find a big bag of random pills, or someone's
medicine cabinet....It's disappointing to wake up, but it still feels pretty good.=D

^
Me to, Ill have daydreams of finding like a backpack full of pills one day. I know someone had started a thread a while ago where their friend had found a large bag of pills in the ceilling of their apartment. Just hearing that makes me think I just might get lucky one day.

Well, ONE of the most desperatre things I have done to score was beg for change. Back when NYC had tokens instead of Metro Cards, I would take 3 dimes and a nickel and put in my open palm. I would go to minority neighbourhoods and while dressed very clean [which I do anyway], I would say," People, I am 90 cents [or whatever] short on a token, can you please help me out." In 4 hours I would average 70 dollars. It beat scrounging for aluminum cans or stick ups.

Then, when Wards/Randall's Island would have one of thopse huge outdoor concerts or the Dalai Lama, etc., I would stake out the 125th/Lexington subway station as hundreds of suburban whitekids lined up at the token booth to purchase what they should have gotten before they went to the event. It is getting late, itr ia very bad neighbourhood [then anyway], and they were always in a mad rush. Tokens then cost 1.50, I would sell them for two. That was always good for a hundred bucks.

Or find the recycling plants that did not operaate 24 hours a day, and would have pallets of same day news papers dropped off to be recycled. Take a paile and sell them 50% off face value. Always snagged 200 for that but alot more if I had someone with wheels. Always sell the pallet afterwards in Hunts Point for 3 dollars. That was a quick 10 or 12 after to pay for gas.

Ahhhhhhh....the joys of being a junky.

re used needles, shot fent dope when i knew it was fent dope, but the one that stands out was when i had one rolling paper and it was in my desk, and had lube on it, i rolled up a joint and it was real gross.

Stole a car (sans license) whilst drunk and on temazepam, drove 30 miles to the ghetto and tried to exchange the car for an ounce of weed. I should add that I had the keys so it was a more attractive deal for a potential swap. Didn't actually succeed so...I drove the car back again8( I guess I had an invisible demon following me around saying get arrested, just GET arrested. Thank fuck I didn't.

Sure, there's dumber/way WAY more despicable acts in this thread but steal a car for WEED? That's not about addiction, just idiocy.:(

Any other (moderate) benzo with alcohol? No problem. Give me temazepam and I'll out-fuckwit the best of you.

Chose being homeless in NYC Lower East Side over a nice warm and sober Oxford house in Jersey.

Dug through a sharp container (Red Bio-Hazard Needle Container) That was used by about 30 junkies in an abandoned building where we all squatted to find a needle so I could do a rinse which someone had given me and it did nothing. (I was sick and needed to inject something)

For anyone that doesn't know a rinse is just what residue is left in the cooker/cotton after someone takes a shot. Usually they are useless but some people leave shit in there and you get a nice shot if your desperate. So yeah I basically dug through a needle container, which had 100+ syringes that a bunch of homeless junkies in New York City threw away. Just for a fucking rinse when I was very dope sick.

Thats my lowest, besides the obvious junkie moves such as, robbing family/friends, boosting from stores, breaking into cars, and panhandling.

I think I'm winning for the most desperate/sick/fucked up attempt to get high. :(