• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most desperate thing you've done..

I haven't done anything too terrible, but I do regret scraping the part of the stem (in my bong) that sits in the water. I'm sure that res was mixed with mold. My throat was sore for a week, I had a cough for a few days, and I only had a buzz for a short period of time, then I burnt out.\

Does anyone know how long it would take for mold to grow in that part of your bong?

SpellmanT7 said:
Stole a car (sans license) whilst drunk and on temazepam, drove 30 miles to the ghetto and tried to exchange the car for an ounce of weed. I should add that I had the keys so it was a more attractive deal for a potential swap. Didn't actually succeed so...I drove the car back again8( I guess I had an invisible demon following me around saying get arrested, just GET arrested. Thank fuck I didn't.

Sure, there's dumber/way WAY more despicable acts in this thread but steal a car for WEED? That's not about addiction, just idiocy.:(

Any other (moderate) benzo with alcohol? No problem. Give me temazepam and I'll out-fuckwit the best of you.

I'm just suprised nobody wanted a trade!

When I was at an NA meeting (Back when I wanted to stop taking opiates), this biker guy was telling a story about one of the times he stayed in a hotel room for a week shooting up coke and drinking beer.

After the needle would get dull he'd stuff it in a beer can so no poor maid would poke herself with it when time came to clean the hell hole.

He said he had a couple rigs with him and towards the end of his "party", all of the rigs he had were dull and he soon ran out of coke.

So he frantically searched through all the beer cans and found the "sharpest" rig he could find. Proceeded to dump the small remaining beer that was in each can that contained a syringe into a cup, he then "washed out" the remaining syringes with the beer concoction by sucking it into a syringe and squirting it back into the cup a few times.

Then he injected what was in the cup with the "sharpest" needle he had tearing up his arms furthermore.

He said he actually got a little buzz.

I was grossed out.

The guy was very torn up.

Peace,

-Akomplice

mrcool812 said:
Once when I was in the hospital, I was on a patient controlled morphine pump. They forgot to lock the controls so I doubled the drip rate. A couple times I quadrupled it for a short time. Of course I had to decrease it to make up for the big pushes. At the time I knew nothing about opiates or dosages. It was pretty stupid, but man did I get high. I was on it for 6 days.
i did the same thing after my spinal fusion it was at a childrens hospital and the didnt lock the cover for the drip controller but then again i didnt get high i was in agonizing pain.

Another fucked up thing I heard while at a meeting was this 18 year old kid that was addicted to meth.

He stole his sick/dying grandmothers jewelry including her 10,000 dollar wedding ring which he pawned for a couple hundred bucks.

He traded the rest of the jewelry to his dealer for an 8-ball a couple days later.

Then he did the same thing with his mothers wedding ring.

I guess she had him arrested, which is why he was there.

I think that's pretty fucking cold

I also heard a 25 year old tell a story that went something like this.

His mother was dying of cancer and going through chemo. She was in a lot of pain and was subsequently prescribed a vast array of pain killers.
I think she had methadone, oxycontin, and opana. Maybe a few others but that's regardless.

Well he stole his moms meds and her doctor didn't believe her when she said they were stolen so she was in extreme pain for a couple weeks or something.

She died shortly after, while she was dying her son was so fucked up on the meds he stole from her he barely remembers it all.
I guess he could barely stay awake.

Well after she died he took the meds she had left over also.

To this day he feels like the biggest piece of shit in the world for what he did.

=[

Peace,

-Akomplice

ok i picked up an oc40 before a party and wanted to do it asap, so i was scratching the coating off while i was driving. i then dropped it on the floor of my car (or so i thought). no one saw where it went, so i pull over at some parking lot, make everyone get out, spend a good 20 min looking everywhere i could before giving up that day. the day after, i was pretty determined to get my damn oc, and was particularly desperate cause i couldn`t get anymore from my dealer for several hours cause he works a regular job, and this was the morning. i then took off both my seats cause i thought it would be impossible to miss, but i still couldn`t find the damn thing. i then looked around, and the ONLY possible place that it could have fallen was in the tiny ass crack beside the handbrake, going under the actual handbrake. i paused for a second to actually think about what i was actually ready to do for a fuckin 40, and then that second passed. so i take off the entire fucking plastic case surrounding the entire middle section of my car, and i found it in about 2 seconds, and im not exaggerating. i didn`t mind cause it paid off and had a nice reward. i can`t even imagine how pissed i woulda been if i didn`t find it.

Hey no OpiatesRarely that definitely wasn't me.

Go to a couple of NA meetings, you'll hear some "war stories" and some pretty insane stories from some of the people there.

My mom is still very much alive and healthy and I'd never do anything like that to her.

I have a great relationship with her, she's one of my best friends.

Peace,

-Akomplice

It's odd ... I've never had a major physical addiction other than cigarettes, but, for some damn reason, I have a massive psychological addiction to weed. I just can't stand not having any. Drives me nuts.

So, i'm sure this will be like that scene from Half Baked where Chapelle gets confronted by Bob Sagget but:

The most desperate thing I've done was crawl around on my dirty carpet trying to pick litty itty bitty crumbs of weed out of the carpet hairs. Toe-nail clippings, sunflower seeds, moldy bread crumbs, toe jam and all sorts of other nasty crap. Surprisingly, I actually found a dry ass really old half-nug of weed under my computer case that had been kicked away probably a year ago. Needless to say, if it hadn't paid off, I probably would've cried, because doing that for weed is ... kinda sad.

Are you talking shit to me?

It's a good thread and I didn't check the date before I posted in it.

I found it using the search engine. (Something a lot of you search engine Nazi's bitch about constantly)

Were you making that comment referring and to make fun of me ayoOc80?

If so than you can fuck off and suck it easy.

If not my bad but that's how it looks.

Peace,

-Akomplice

No need to be a dick, who cares how old it is.

Besides, recycle -> reduce -> re-use!

hmmm... shaking up a bottle of old, used, acrid, 'gone bad' poppy seeds and chugging the fowl brew. didn't work at all and made me burp a godawful taste for hours.

edit:

blazander420 said:
one time I was broke and needed a cigarette so badly that I ran up to someone on the street smoking one, snatched it out of his hand, and ran.

good grief that's hilarious

This is all years ago...

Used to skank people rotten, sold squidgy black mixed with bits of kiddies modelling clay, sold a pleb chicken oxo cube as leb.
Sucked the liquid out of the old style temazipam with a spike and sold the empty shells
Smoked nutmeg and banana skins to no avail except puking
Huffed petrol, tippex, glue and lighter gas till passed out
Scrapped the sludge from a collection of pipes and bongs, including the crud around the water line and smoked the foul furry mess for the best headache ever.
Scaved ciggie buts to make a rollup with and never threw a roach away so it could be recycled.
Run past a complete stranger and steal his smoke from his hand, but thats just soo funny..

But when your young, the world is your oyster

I originally closed this old thread, then I went back and read the content and saw that people took some time to make legit posts. I'm going to shift this over to Drug Culture.

-> Drug Culture

(To AyoOC80)

Haha fuck you bro, I can bump any thread I want.

It's better than making a new thread about the same thing.

Don't post in it if you're gunna be a bitch.

Stop trying to hijack this thread. Stay on topic or don't post in here at all

Homo

P.S: Thanks Valcon

Alright Sonic, thanks. Yeah I like this thread, it's a pretty interesting topic if you ask me.

Peace,

-Akomplice

I've never done anything extreme like you guys. I would say the most desperate thing would be maxing out credit cards to get cash for drugs.

CatfishRivers said:
Hmmm, once I tried to drink this filthy ass bong water, it was at least a week or two old, and not only did I drink it, but in an attempt to make what looked like swamp water taste better I added grape koolaid powder to it, and then being germ conscious, I nuked it. The resulting brew looked like a purplish mosquito larva colony floating in my coffee mug. I drank it, thought I felt something, but most likely it was just my brain desperately trying to provide some sort of placebo justifcation to what I had just done...icky tasting stuff man.

Other than that, there have been the countless times shaking my keyboard upside down to get weed bits out of it, picking what I hope where weed bits out of the rug from under the couch, smoking really old resin that I had left on a scrap on news paper (could have been over 2 years old), ummm, what else...trying to do the amonia extracting process on dxm (burped amonia all night, good thing I didn't damage myself that time)...

Lol i allways do that stuff with the keyboard when running out of weed, also undoing roaches to roll another joint...

ayoOC80 said:
i bumped a 2 1/2yr old thread so people would like me!

Akomplice said:
Are you talking shit to me?

Fucking noob fight lol.

I have shot very very old cottons before that I had left lying around the room. Not cool.

I was at a family members awake once (forgot my pain meds and was starting to go through withdrawl)and when they put his body in the hurst i jumpd in the driverseat and took off like a bat out of hell with the body in the casket in back, drove home got my pills and figured i was in shit anyways so i went 2 more miles and scored some h did it and drove back. told everyone i was taking the family member out for our last hoooraaa they were so pissed (they plea'd with the funral home not to call the cops). Pretty bad huhWhat was funny was i knew the dope man and when he seen me driving up with a hurst and then seeing the casket in it he was like woe and i got the dope pretty much for free!!!

Last edited: