• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most desperate thing you've done..

There are (at most) two posts in this thread with correct English spelling, grammar, punctuation etc.

I'm so desperate to get high I actually noticed.

share needles and other injecting equipment.

mix up three 5mg valium pills and attempt to inject it. glad my mate came up with a few points of rock before i could hit my vein.

scavenge my pick out of a bin that also had a few of my friends in there... i was SURE i knew where mine fell in the bin :p

SardonicNihilist said:
There are (at most) two posts in this thread with correct English spelling, grammar, punctuation etc.
You forgot the comma between 'punctuation' and 'etc.' ;)

I can't believe someone actually smoked a meth-covered booger. That's so fucking nasty.

Mine aren't that bad in comparison. The worst I've ever done is carpet-crawling and smoking random chunks from the ground, or IVing shots made of spit and old cottons.

Once I tried to shoot crack because I didn't have a pipe available. I had read somewhere that you have to dissolve it in an acidic substance. I used the only thing we had in the house, Mountain Dew, since the label said the third ingredient was citric acid. Haha, I'm so stupid at times. It didn't work.

I've shared needles with many people but for some reason I never considered that an act of desperation.

itsjustme said:
Mine aren't that bad in comparison. The worst I've ever done is carpet-crawling and smoking random chunks from the ground, or IVing shots made of spit and old cottons.

hahah the old carpet crawl. shit, i used to do that with bud around the area where i chopped. when i got into meth it entered a new level entirely. magnifying glasses, tweezers and a torch.

Stole ativan from my grandmother. Carpet crawling for fragments of rock in a room recently painted white, filling pipes with paint flake/rock mixes. Being so deperate to score in D.C as a nineteen-year-old kid with an English accent that I bought 'coke' that turned out to be PCP. Methadone though never addicted to opiates. Israeli chocolate liquer on a speed comedown. Trying to get high off of piperazines. Kratom vodka. Street buys.

Once back in the day I drank 6 beers, bought a 1/2 gram of blow, and was fiending big time for more. So then I drank about 12 more beers. Thought I had a hook up for more blow coming, but it fell through. Was so desperate to get high I went and bought another case and then bought 5 hits of LSD and dropped them all.

probably stealing like 50 vicodin and 60 ativan from a pretty old lady who just had surgery. i can probably think of better stories later.

Ones I got drunk in a bar and needed coke so I went to west Philly (ghetto) to get some (I new one corner I bought coke there before) and I got lost , I stopped to find that corner in navigation history in my car so that bump came to me and asked for change ,I gave him 5$ and asked if he can get coke;he ended up in my car I was driving God knows where, spent 80$ and got 10$ bag of coke.I know it could be much worse. When I woke up next morning I said to myself :yea you are a junkie. I never did it again and never will if I don't have coke I'll wait and get it from good source.:(

injecting alcohol mixed with klonopin, ambien(with water too)

theres so much ive doen thats been said already though. Being a dope fiend isnt glamorous.

stole 36 5mg percs from the 'rents medicine cabinet.
eaten excess dramamine.
dranken excess cough syrup.
gave a kid 5 bucks /each for 60 mg morphine IRs when I knew they were worth much more.
eaten nutmeg.
smoked a blunt of vaporized weed when i was out.
called my doc the day after a tramadol rx saying i still couldn't sleep from pain (skateboarding injury) and got an rx for 60 5mg vics.
there's a few more, unfortunately some of which i choose to forget. drugs are baaaaad. :\

edit: eat toilet paper and tissues so that my drugs would kick in faster.

Last edited:
For me, it's probably smoking resin. Damn, when I'm outta bud I scrape so much resin shit out and just cheef that.

Or I've drank a 5th of white wine before when I needed a booze fix, but hey, who hasn't done that?

Man, Carpet crawling sucks, i thought it was bad on hard, but meth takes the win, like the other dude said, magnifying glass, tweezers, and 7 houres later after the whole house was checked over and over. Funny shit, i look back and laugh now!

washed a spoon an endless amount of times when i was on my last oc, to the point it was just water

I ate the cotton in the Benzedrex inhaler to get high off Prophylhexedrine. Oh god, never again. I burped Lavender for 4 days and the cotton was not kind to my digestive tracts. Also, it has been 8 months and I still can't smell lavender.

There´s stuff I regret doing more, but one of the most desperate/disgusting things I´ve done was one night after snorting heroin all day I had ran out but I had A LOT caked up inside my nose (H, especially light brown H, always clogged my nose a lot), well I proceeded to take out the beige powder covered boogers stuck them on a spoon added water and with a needle poked them around till I could suck them thru a needleless syringe and plugged it, I guess it worked though cause I went to sleep fine and happy after that.

I raided an ashtray found a bunch of roaches and rolled a new joint. My hands were dirty from the ash, so I washed them.

someone who isn't me stole from a customer's pill cabinet. I - I mean he, got a antipsychotic med with the family's dog's name on it. I sno- I mean he snorted it.

It actually wasn't stealing, the owner said to someonewhoistn'tme that he could help himself to whatever.

what's this shite doing in O.D. anyways? and for 2 years at that ????

I've stolen opiates from anyone whose ever been prescribed them.

I love finding people's narcotics. Its like fucking Christmas.