• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most desperate thing you've done..

^ damn thats is fucked up running past a smoker on the streets and grabbing there cigarettes, lol. Ive been there unfortunetly

Trying to see if I could refill the whole barrel with blood after an injection (you know where you inject the solution, then pull back like 20 units of blood to get it all in). Man I got REALLY coked up that night trying to do this.

I believe my reason for failure was using a 1cc. This isn't much of a desperate thing considering I had plenty of coke to last, but I was in a sense desperate, just to see if I could do it. I had ridiculous track marks on my legs, and I stayed up very, very late doing this on a day I shouldve went to bed very, very early on. I got really sick that day from too much I think, maybe because the bruising from the track marks.

Remember bob sagat in half baked? lol, I hope the guys who wont say didnt do what he did

Sniffed a rag of starter fluid for an hour.

Sure feel stupid for it, but nothing beats that 30 second ether high:D

Ah...memories...

I have done many desperate things...hmmm...desperate things to get high...It is probably a tie between attempting to drink a pint of Paregoric when dope sick and spending 965 dollars on airfare to buy a bundle of dope...but I got a long list of them.

LeadSingerDisease said:
I think pretty much any time i've done DXM, I was pretty desperate to get high.

*lafs* oh man.... first month after moving out of the city i couldn't find ANYTHING, but i had a few bottles of honey-flavoured cough syrup. *rolls eyes*

vico, do you know about internet docs? maybe you got busted b4 they were around. maybe its best you don't know :(

To: ITCHYSKRATCHY

The tests commonly used to detect HIV infection are actually looking for antibodies produced by an individual’s immune system when they are exposed to HIV. Most people will develop detectable antibodies within two to eight weeks (the average is 25 days). Ninety seven percent will develop antibodies in the first three months following the time of their infection. In very rare cases, it can take up to six months to develop antibodies to HIV.

Get tested now.

sorry to be a buzz-kill, but I just couldn't let that misinformation linger.

Hmmm, once I tried to drink this filthy ass bong water, it was at least a week or two old, and not only did I drink it, but in an attempt to make what looked like swamp water taste better I added grape koolaid powder to it, and then being germ conscious, I nuked it. The resulting brew looked like a purplish mosquito larva colony floating in my coffee mug. I drank it, thought I felt something, but most likely it was just my brain desperately trying to provide some sort of placebo justifcation to what I had just done...icky tasting stuff man.

Other than that, there have been the countless times shaking my keyboard upside down to get weed bits out of it, picking what I hope where weed bits out of the rug from under the couch, smoking really old resin that I had left on a scrap on news paper (could have been over 2 years old), ummm, what else...trying to do the amonia extracting process on dxm (burped amonia all night, good thing I didn't damage myself that time)...

Desperate Highs From Around the World (For Humor Only. Don't be an Idiot and try this at Home.)

In Sudan it is found that many male field workers collect animal feces, cover them with small containers, and allow them to sit in the sun for a number of days. Once the proper gasses have been produced, the worker will lower his head to the container, lift a side, and then inhale deeply. It is, needless to say, an aquired "high." Possible health problems: Odors may be associated with symptoms in which the odorant is part of a mixture that contains a co-pollutant that is actually responsible for the reported health symptom. Odorous airborne emissions from confined animal operations, composting facilities, AND SLUDGE can contain other components that may be the cause of the symptoms such as bioaerosols consisting of endotoxin, dust from food, airborne manure particulates, glucans, allergens, microorganisms, or toxics. It should be noted that odor perception is not always an adequate warning of impending toxicity. This situation arises when a compound is toxic or irritating at concentrations below the odor threshold. I would think that that particular "odor" would be a very good indication of toxicity.
(source, Harpers)
The Recipe For Prison Pruno:
Prisoners gulp it down while holding their noses, they'll go to incredible lengths to make it, whipping up batches from frosting, yams, raisins and damn near everything.

The Ingredients.
* Ten oranges.
* An eight ounce can of fruit cocktail.
* Forty to sixty sugarcubes. Either hang out with old people who still use sugarcubes or steal a ton of sugar packets from the local deli.
* Sixteen ounces of water.
* A big plastic bag that can be sealed. Trashbags and rubber bands are totally cool, as are Ziploc bags.
* Some ketchup. Six packets of ketchup from the local deli should cover things nicely. Please use Heinz, because anything else is kinda nasty and will ruin your Pruno.
* A towel.

STEP ONE -- PEEL, SMASH AND HEAT.
1. Toss the oranges into the Ziploc bag. 2. Open the can of fruit cocktail and dump it into the bag, along with your own emotional cocktail of nihilism, depression and crippling boredom. 3. Mash them furiously, feeling the anger of being unjustly sentenced to hellish bourgeois existence of cable television and suburban shopping malls. 4. Squeeze in a state of frenzied self-involvement. You now have a big bag of gushy fruit. In order to take that fruit to the next level, you're going to need to heat it up to get the process going. Use hot water to warm the bag enough to get it up to snuff.

DROWNING YOUR SORROWS.
1. Go run the hot water in your bathtub. 2. Now that the fruit has been beaten to a pulp, throw in sixteen ounces of water and mingle together. Double check that Ziploc seal to ensure you don't spill orange goo all over the place. As the water begins to steam, allow the sneaking feeling that you'll never amount to anything run down your spine. 3. Place the bag under the tap for 15 minutes to heat it up.

BE PATIENT AND SLIGHTLY PARANOID.
1. You will now have a large, ominious Ziploc bag of warm crap. 2. Take the pruno, tenderly, like a proud parent of a newborn and wrap it in a towel, so it can stay warm and speed along the fermentation process. 3. Stash "Baby Pruno" extremely well, so none of the authority figures in your life will start asking questions and have to be shanked later on. Once your bag of festering fruit is hidden, wait 48 hours while constantly paranoid someone will find your pruno and steal it. Accuse everyone. Refuse to sleep.
_
STEP TWO: A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR.
After 48 hours of sitting in a warm place, that bag of mashed fruit will attempt to become a crud-filled beach ball, as the gases released from the start of the fermentation process swell the plastic bag. Once the bag is opened, you'll immediately smell something yeasty and foul, like bread dough that's been raised on the mean streets of South Central. This smell is a good thing. It means you're ready to feed your pruno. To speed along the fermentation and also to impart a better taste, you're going to have to add something sweet to the mix.

1. This means it's ketchup and sugar time! After you've befreinded that old person and raided the local Burger King, 2. add two big old squirts of ketchup and 50 sugar cubes. Swish around the ketchup and sugar a bit, which will give the pruno a reddish tint, then go run that hot water. Stinky Baby Pruno needs a bath. Real bad. 4. Instead of 15, run the pulp under the faucet for a full 30 minutes to ensure the sugar is fully absorbed into the fermenting fruit juice. 5. After heating the bag, wrap it up again.

STEP THREE: RINSE, LATHER, HEAT, REPEAT.
With the sugar feeding the fermentation process, Baby Pruno will continue to give off gas as alcohol is produced. Make sure to keep a close eye on Baby Pruno, because if you're not careful, the bag holding Baby Pruno will pop, letting nasty orange pulp and mushy fruit cocktail seep all over the place.
Now that everything's together, all you have to do is wait, heating the bag up under hot water for 15 minutes once a day for the next three days. Once you're done with this last push, the pruno is "ready" to drink.

THE HOME STRETCH
The last three days of pruno making are not very strenuous, but in the spirit of providing complete, easy-to-follow _
_ directions, I present the final steps. 1. Heat the bag. 2. Wait a day. 3. Heat the bag. 4. Wait a day. 5. Heat the bag. 6. Wait a day. 7. Prepare to die. _
_
Since it's a reflective moment, what with you preparing to die and saying your prayers and all, lets take a look back on the pruno making process and celebrate your considerable achievements. Below you can find, the Prunar Calendar, which outlines the entire process you've gone through. Look at all that waiting you did between steps! Well, the wait is almost over.

STEP FOUR: CUT THE CRAP, LEAVE THE JUICE.

All of the hard work is just about finished now and rivers of illicit -- and possibly toxic -- prison hooch await you. The final step merely involves separating the rotting fruit from the quasi-alcoholic juice, and it smells. Oh lord, does it smell.
_ 1. After a week's worth of being heated up and wrapped in a towel, your pruno will be a mushy bag of fruit glop. 2. Pruno looks almost exactly like vomit. Oddly it smells like vomit, too. 3. Spoon out the fruit mash, leaving behind only the liquid. 4. You middle-class wannabe Marthas can use a strainer to ensure none of the fruit remains slip into the beverage. 5. Of course, this strainer does little to stop the mold, which you can see in that white splotch right there. 6. Without the fruit you will have _enough pruno left over to fill about two pint glasses. Pruno does, in fact, seem to have some kind of alcoholic content. An odd burning sensation accompanies the first sip and the liquid gives off the tell-tale stink of booze "goodness." The only drawback pruno has, aside from its unappealing tannish-orange color, the white flecks of mold floating on the top and the smell you can't wash off, is its taste. For lack of a better metaphor, pruno tastes like a bile flavored wine cooler. It tastes so bad, in fact, that it could very well be poisonous or psychedelic, which might explain the violence it induces in people. In the end, pruno stands as testament to the sad lengths man will go to in order to get high.

So, you see, some of you really aren't that bad off (in comparison). Well, mabe you are.

batailleseyes said:
To: ITCHYSKRATCHY

The tests commonly used to detect HIV infection are actually looking for antibodies produced by an individual’s immune system when they are exposed to HIV. Most people will develop detectable antibodies within two to eight weeks (the average is 25 days). Ninety seven percent will develop antibodies in the first three months following the time of their infection. In very rare cases, it can take up to six months to develop antibodies to HIV.

Get tested now.

sorry to be a buzz-kill, but I just couldn't let that misinformation linger.

Hey man, I really appreciate the response...I would assume it's in regards to the needle-sharing thing.....
I was always under the impression that it took significantly longer to detect the presence (or things that would point to the presence) of HIV.......I don't know why, seeing as how I'm fairly knowlegable in other areas concerning my drug use (might not always make the best descisions, but.....)
needless to say, I have been tested since the sharing episode which occurred over 6 moths ago, so that makes me feel better I guess...:\

JUST KNOW PEOPLE THAT I MADE A REALLY STUPID MOVE BY SHARING NEEDLES W/A FRIEND AND WAS LUCKY NOT TO HAVE REPERCUSSIONS, BUT

DON'T EVER SHARE!!! EVER!!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S WITH YOUR SISTER!!!!

I was on 2C-I and really badly wanted some pot to smoke, but I had none.

Now this is bad.

I collected up a bowlfull of "duff." "Duff" referes to pot that has been vaporized (used in a vaporizer, all or nearly all THC gone, just ground up plant matter).

Once I had the duff, I scraped all my other pieces to get the resin from them.

I then mixed the THC-depleted duff with the scraped resin to create a sort of uber-marijuana substance for me to smoke.

It was fucking nasty as hell. And yes, I did get a satisfactory buzz.. but at what cost?

LOL
Bad news.

Pruno et al...

I can dig that. In the late 80s I spent some time in a maximum security facility. Of course no contact visits [through bulletproof plastic with a fucked up phone that usually does not work] or anything shorter than a 30 foot wall topped with razor wire...In any event, folks used to take the red stewed plums that we got on our trays 6 or 7 times a week. They would buy some cane sugar off of a kitchen worker, add slices of white bread, and let it sit for an extended period of time. Talk about nasty...but it did the job. They also used to smoke banana peels.It does not work of course but I do not blame them when one joint went for 10 bucks [1980s money].

^^^So thats why you have good perspective.....

The most desperate thing ive done, was when i was dope sick. I went to sunset blvd in the areas where you find alot of prostitutes. I asked some whores if the could hook me up, but they were giving me bullshit. So i find some crackhead bum, and he said he knew where i could score some dope, but i had to take him with me. So i let him in my car, and he asks for a pipe, which i had, and we smoked crack for a while (the bum was sharing it to me for free, but now that i think about i cant believe i put my lips on the same pipe). And anyone who knows about being dope sick knows that SMOKING CRACK does NOT help the situation. So we drove to a really ghetto area of east LA, aka "skid row", where the cops dont even bother to patrol because its so dangerous. He took me to a place where he thought i could score, and so i roll down my windows, and suddenly the car is surrounded with all these bums (these guys come out of nowhere, like 20-30 peope). A huge black guy reached through my open window and pulled the keys out of my fucking ignition in a SECOND (he must have done that many times because it was in the blink of an eye). So they open my door, and one bum takes out a knife and puts it to my throat. "Give me all your money" he said, etc, and i gave him everything in my wallet (but i had 80 bucks hidden that they didnt get). I had a camera and some other shit in my car, all of which they stole. They also robbed the bum that was with me of all the crack he had.

I had a scalpel hidden in my shoe because i thought i might be in a bad situation, but there were WAY too many of them to fight off with a fucking scalpel (i wish i had one of my handguns). So i give them all my shit aside from the hidden cash and then they start fighting over what they stole from me. I still didnt have my keys, and the black dude who snatched my keys passed it over to some white bum who seemed to be the head bum. I tried to reason with the white head bum, as they finally removed the knife from near my throat, but they were still standing there with there knife out in front of me. He wanted $50 to give me the keys back, but i already gave them the money in my wallet. I finally bargin him down to a ride to mcDonalds and a meal, then he gives me back my keys. The car i was driving (my red rx-7, which sticks ou tin that area to say the least, the one in my profile picture ) is only a two seater. So i had to fit two bums dirty ass bums into my car now, and it was a mess. The white bum actually led me to a different area where i actually ended up scoring some pretty decent heroin. Then i drop them off at mcDonalds and i leave (still in withdrawals, and a minor surface wound to my throat from the knife). So i eventually find the freeway and i get the hell out of that ghetto, and i finnally get home around 6am (i started the quest for dope at 10pm). I shoot up my dope and go to sleep, and swear i will never go back there again. Since then i have bought dope in the ghetto, but with a friend, and i didnt let any bums in my car, and carried a gun. But i prefer to pay the higher prices and buy dope close to home. Just shows you the stupid shit you do when your sick and willing to go through hell to score some dope......

When my Grandpa was in the Navy he said they used toast bread until it was charred and then pour aftershave through it and drink it. He said he cuaght a buzz, but I'm skeptical. Would this work?

Granddpas toast...

He was attempting to use the toast as charcoal to filter out the additives and leave most of the alcohol. There are some aftershaves that used to rely on drinking alcohol but I do not think that there are any currently that still use it. I would imagine that your grandfather was telling the truth.

*Shared a pipe with some guy I saw first time in my life
*Stole money from my dad's bank card to buy shit
*Went to a crackhead neighbourhood closest to where I live and asked random people for shit
There's probably a lot more and worse, but these are the first ones I can remember. Naaaaaasty