• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

Do we have conformation on the mint man?? Details??
You'll have to tell me how those Lego men go trance my last pill was also the purp +/- .

i actually saw some mints this week they were like the waxy red bowling balls and blue double circles, the ones my buddy had were the double circles but in 2 different colors orange and purple.
and yeah theclubkid your right there has been so many different dutch pills ive been running into these days and just as cheap as mints i ended up grabbing a couple diff dutch pills for the next couple times i got out with some friends

i actually saw some mints this week they were like the waxy red bowling balls and blue double circles, the ones my buddy had were the double circles but in 2 different colors orange and purple.
and yeah theclubkid your right there has been so many different dutch pills ive been running into these days and just as cheap as mints i ended up grabbing a couple diff dutch pills for the next couple times i got out with some friends
I also more recently had a friend with some Bowling Balls and I think they were red as well....any good ?

Hmmm, nice to hear some chatter bout mints again. There's a new report on pr of tye dye Os also. Can any OG minters confirm this? I wonder if maybe someone is unloading back stock they were sitting on? Ya think?
While molly has been flowing nicely since mints dried up, I gotta say it's nothing close to the nostalgia of double dropping mints and the come up those things produced :(

I haven't seen or heard anything about mints at all... ill do some looking around next weekend...

this weekend I got to try one of the blue party masks... it was pretty good; nothing too strong but a nice roll.

there is definitely mints going around, not in as big of numbers as back in the day, but if u have been around for a long time and have some good connects you should be able to find them just ask your people

I've definitely seen some mints around here and there lately. They look...different though.

At a recent WI music festival, a friend of a friend had jar...they were various colors (I think I remember pink, orange, yellow, purple or something along those lines). I didn't get to look too closely at them so I'm unsure of the stamp. They looked a little thicker than normal though. I heard they were decent.

Definitely seems like someone new is picking up where the former mint crew left off. Sad to see the end of an era but glad to see someone stepping up to the plate (I'm a sucker for locally sourced recreation haha). I'd maybe wish the new guy(s) would create their own brand though...rather than leech off the success of mints. But oh well.

yeah i saw 2 different colored mints at that WI dubstep festival. cant recall the press but it looked like the 2nd generation mints that where pressed very well. friends where having a good time on them and they tested well with marquis and mandelin.

Last edited:
tested some green A's the other day. They must have been the copycats cause neither the mandelin marquis or mecke tested positive for MDMA. kinda dissapointed, but i heard the blue party masks were decent=D

anyone seen $100 on 1 side and 200mg on the other?

tested with marquis and indicates MDMA but not the same quality press I'm used to off the dutch presses...anyone tried them?

tested some green A's the other day. They must have been the copycats cause neither the mandelin marquis or mecke tested positive for MDMA. kinda dissapointed, but i heard the blue party masks were decent=D

did they test positive for methylone/mephedrone or were they totally inert?

This was my first time ever testing a pill, when i dropped the mecke on the sample it turned brownish color which indicated that methylone or butylone almost immediately. Whe i dropped the mandelin it went from orange to brown which tested for ketamine. After all that i tested the blue masks for comparison and those turned black very fast so i know those are good. I was kind of dissappointed that the mints have come to this. I'm glad i bought a test kit If you have the time i would suggest watching a documentary on youtube called whats in my baggie. After watching that i will never take anything that isn't tested firsthand.

This was my first time ever testing a pill, when i dropped the mecke on the sample it turned brownish color which indicated that methylone or butylone almost immediately. Whe i dropped the mandelin it went from orange to brown which tested for ketamine. After all that i tested the blue masks for comparison and those turned black very fast so i know those are good. I was kind of dissappointed that the mints have come to this. I'm glad i bought a test kit If you have the time i would suggest watching a documentary on youtube called whats in my baggie. After watching that i will never take anything that isn't tested firsthand.

orange to brown with mandelin is typically PMA (which is even worse).... ketamine is a bright red-orange. also ketamine is really too expensive to be doping up pills with it.... also its not very bioavailable when taken orally...

at any rate that just sucks that we are seeing these RC's being passed as mdma again...

Anybody hit up the 3 day fest we had couple wks ago? I'm curious as to how much decent presses were goin round. Anybody get lucky enough to find any OG mints? Or was it pretty much molly and imports floatin around? i know in 2012 when i went the whole damn place was flooded with every mint press u could think of. Damn i miss those days:/

I went all three days... I did not see any mints but a friend that went did in fact find and buy some... he however did not test them so they could well have been methylone

I happened to come across some mints today...haven't gotten my test kit yet so there's no telling what they are,but I'm hopeful. The person I got them from never gave me a pill that didn't turn purple when tested with the marquis before so im hoping the mints are back in production and of decent quality. i have my fingers crossed though. I was super geeked to find these since I don't have access to imports and the pills sold around my area are absolutely horrible(straight meth bombs and God know whatever else). I've been reading that the mints have fallen waaaaayyyyyy off since I took a break from rolling.

Last edited:
I happened to come across some mints today...haven't gotten my test kit yet so there's no telling what they are,but I'm hopeful. The person I got them from never gave me a pill that didn't turn purple when tested with the marquis before so im hoping the mints are back in production and of decent quality. i have my fingers crossed though. I was super geeked to find these since I don't have access to imports and the pills sold around my area are absolutely horrible(straight meth bombs and God know whatever else). I've been reading that the mints have fallen waaaaayyyyyy off since I took a break from rolling.

update us as soon as you can... I just was sent a pic of the same press with test results indicating methylone. when I am out this weekend ill go on the hunt for one and test it as well but im not holding my breath. there has been a shortage of good mdma lately.