• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

Well I got my test kit today and hot damn its MDxx. I don't know the strength yet but a buddy of mine popped hers with her boyfriend and she told me she had a really good time. it was her first time rolling though. Anyway here's the pic of the test results
snpk0h.jpg

Son of a bitch!! Wow bro those fuckers are the real deal! U are the first I've heard of anybody coming across these. Let's hope there's plenty more of wherever they came from. If these are getting pressed here locally like I hope then I'm sure more will surface soon. I'm putting my feelers out as we speak lol.
I'm curious though clubkid, are these the same ones u came across that were bunk or was the press a bit different??

i only saw a pic of it with the test results but it doesn't show the lines enough to determine if its the same press die. im still looking around for these and haven't found them.

The green A i had did not have the lines that make the A going through the whole pill. The pill was a pale green, crumbly, and domed on 1 side and flat on the other. I tested it and it came out to be methylone.

These are what legit = look like... note that this pic was taken a few years ago.

Last edited:
It was a task trust me lol....when it came on it slapped me in the face like a brick. They were pretty good didn't get as lovey as I use too but still a good roll

That's good news thizz! Have a good time brotha, how many did u take by the way?
And let's hope there's plenty more from whoever pressed these ills.

I took 2 and a half to start and id say it took about 30-40 minutes for me to start to notice the effects. I usually know it's working when sound starts to become a tad wierd and I kinda hear a popping noise in between peoples conversations(it's hard to explain). About an hour is when it really smacked me completely in the face, So much so that I had to get myself together in the bathroom lol. I haven't rolled in a while, and I had to sit for like 10 minutes to bring myself back down to earth. i really didn't get the eye wiggles but I was biting down hard as hell and as usual I had an abondance of energy. which was perfect as the rap artist I went to see makes high intensity music. I believe I popped them around 9 and I could still feel it up until about 3:30am. Once everything wore off I was able to sleep fine and wake up the next day with no side effects. Pretty much your typical experience on MDMA, I danced, sweated, and as the younger generation says turns up. Now they weren't like the og mints I had back in 2011-2013 but it was a pretty clean roll just without the super emotional empathy. All in all pretty positive experience.

I dunno anything on mints, but recently came across a square blue pill with the facebook "f" on both sides. I still need to get the full test kit to determine whats in it. Mecke went green blue black w/i 5. I cannot find any information on these at all. Not even a photo. theres one on pillreports thats red that looks very similar. Its a hard press not crumbly. Very nicely pressed. Held a microscope up to it and saw shiney crystals all over it. A friend went ahead and tried it. Started with a qtr of a pill , and ended up eating the whole thing. Said it was the cleanest, most loved up bean ever had. This friend is very much aware of the OG mints. I will post a photo and test results very shortly. stay safe yalll

Very well possibly an import, however I haven't seen any info on them either bro.
no they're most definitely imports. actually a euro press. I know they're legit. I was told when i grabbed them that these were by FAR superior to yellow ups, and blue instagrams. I do not indulge anymore but my buddy whos had several old school Mint presses Loved it. Says it was very loved up, clean, slept very well after, and said a double drop woulda been overload. I wish I could say more. I will get a picture up in the next 2 days for everybody to see.

Nice find, imports are pretty much the only thing in the city nowadays (if your lucky enough to find them lol).
I have some red lamborghinis that are just as strong as double dropping any of the best mint presses u could think of.
Would love to hear your report on those homie

I love hearing how dry the city is, when really its so far from dry. It really just comes down to who knows who and who's got the good friends haha. I wouldn't call it luck having as much in your face as I could, but its not a bad thing.

I hear ya , I was talking dry in terms of presses like mints and domestic pills.
Molly is surely kicking about in good amounts. If your into K there's some fire shit floating around:)

Actually a few weeks back I got ahold of what is literally the best molly I have ever had in my life. It was amazingly good. There was a bit of a shortage of molly earlier in the summer but that seems to have been sorted out.

As far as K there has always been excellent K available here if you knew who to go to. What is happening now is K is coming out of the underground and gaining popularity among people who are tired of rolling. That is not necessarily a good thing considering that it is a complex drug.

Report on Facebook squares

Got started at 6:50 p.m.

0:00 My BF and I took 1/4 tablet apiece.
0:20 We both acknowledged that we felt a bit "tingly." We could feel it kicking in.
0:40 By now we are both definitely feeling the effects without a doubt.
0:50 We were feeling great and wanted to be moving, so went out for a walk.
1:00 I'd say this was the peak of this first part of the trip - the first 1/4 tablet.
1:25 Done with the walk and feeling like we were coming down a bit. So when we got back home we took 1/4 more and had an orange.
1:50 Peaking again and just hanging around, listening to music. The music felt good, but did not feel extremely euphoric music-wise. There was a solid empathetic connection between the two of us.
2:30 Still rolling nicely but felt it was time for more. Took 2nd half of the tablet. So we did that and enjoyed a nice long hot shower.
3:00 The final peak of the evening. It felt stupendous, never felt like it was too much. It felt definitely stronger than the strongest single pill I'd taken in the past, but it wasn't overwhelming. The BF wanted more and more and more . . . but he's just that way.
3:30 More music. More being close. Just a wonderful nice roll.
5:00 Spent some time sitting out on the front porch in the evening breeze. It was Heaven out there. We ate some Oreos and cookies,
6:30 Decided it was time to put it to sleep.

The next day, neither of us felt fried or terribly depleted. It was, honestly, the best "day after" I recall ever having. The BF's experience was the same.

The following day (36 hours after we began), BF felt depleted, but I don't recall that I felt that way.

Overall, I'm really amped that I've got a few more of these! We'll be enjoying again soon.

Lmao^ 5 yrs sure flew by in the blink of an eye. Damn we had it good:(
How u been bro? U know we should really just ditch this thread since mints are dead and start a new one about the Chicago scene in general. We used to have a solid group of people that consistently posted here I'm sure those peeps didn't just ditch the scene when mints disappeared. I know for a fact there's really good molly floatin around and numerous imports in our area now so there's plenty to talk about and discuss. And if by some chance anyone sees domestic pills come to our area we could give each other a heads up

i agree in ditching this thread(as the OP). mints are and have been dead. copy cats come occasionally and are either bunk or weak. imports and pure mdma are king right now.