• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

Sorry it took so long man! I'd see my buddy all the time but would never have my test kit with me. FINALLY reagent tested one though. Have heard good things from friends who have eaten them (I haven't yet)...they say they feel clean but weak.

Here's my report:
http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34326

34326.jpg

Thanks for testing bro, I just saw this on PR before I jumped on BL. Marquis is definitely looking a bit expired but, I'd say that's a positive MDxx reaction, since I've seen the reactions off an expired Marquis reagent before. eBay is a good, cheap place to get a new kit homie. I got Marquis, Mecke, & mandelin for $23.50 + free shipping and they work excellent bro!

Plastic dropper bottles (kinda like e-cig juice bottles). I almost prefer the plastic, much easier to drop. The glass ones always tend to drop more than wanted or are a bitch to get some out. The Guy also sells Ehrlich reagents for $12.50 + free shipping

^yup. i got him to send me marquis, mandelin and ehrlich for 23.50 shipped. even though thats not an option in his store. he does not have simons though.maybe he will in the future if a bunch of people ask. all tests work well ;) heh. the bottles are clear is the only thing i dont like. so i keep them wrapped in tin foil.

Nice would totally do that for the ehlrich. I hated the Glass bottles personally as they always seemed to leak everywhere. But i Will be making a purchase soon and might drop a Simons comment for the cause ha.

You guys see those blue and pink dolphins floating around Chi?

I would normally not waste my time with a press like that...but my guy swore they're legit, and some other friends of mine had tried them and said they were great.

What piqued my interest was how they looked...LIKE FUCKING MINTS. Very small, very thin, crumbly, convex on both sides (if I remember correctly), with dolphins lightly pressed on one side. I wish I could have snapped a pic. Can't find anything about them online anywhere (of course...since they have the most generic pill name ever).

Anyone else come across these? What the FFFF is their story? With no legit mints around for a long time, then suddenly seeing these suspiciously similar rolls around...makes me wonder if someone has the old mint press and fired it up again...or if someone else is just trying to capitalize on the mint success..

I'm wondering also these presses had to go somewhere.

hello ppl... just checking in to see how everyone else is doing... I know things have been all over the place lately so I thought I would post on what I have been seeing...

Lots of dutch presses in Chicago: blue bugattis, bitcoins, purple magnets, gold bars, dominoes. Those are all tested as legit. I just heard about blue ghosts yesterday. I am currently waiting on one to test. Theres good molly around but its only starting to come back after a few month hiatus...

Ive been seeing a lot of methylone. be on the lookout for that. Personally I wouldn't take anything sold as molly without first testing it.

Anyway that's about it... anyone have any other news to report?

hello ppl... just checking in to see how everyone else is doing... I know things have been all over the place lately so I thought I would post on what I have been seeing...

Lots of dutch presses in Chicago: blue bugattis, bitcoins, purple magnets, gold bars, dominoes. Those are all tested as legit. I just heard about blue ghosts yesterday. I am currently waiting on one to test. Theres good molly around but its only starting to come back after a few month hiatus...

Ive been seeing a lot of methylone. be on the lookout for that. Personally I wouldn't take anything sold as molly without first testing it.

Anyway that's about it... anyone have any other news to report?

Those blue ghosts are FANTASTIC! Love all the dutch presses flooding the area lately. Strong, clean, well-pressed (not crumbly). Really can't ask for more than that!

Also just came across these bad boys...
34424.jpg

White lightning bolts! Eyyyyy!
Posted a report on PR already. Really excited to see these around again. MDA pills are always my favorite. :]

Those blue ghosts are FANTASTIC! Love all the dutch presses flooding the area lately. Strong, clean, well-pressed (not crumbly). Really can't ask for more than that!

Also just came across these bad boys...
34424.jpg

White lightning bolts! Eyyyyy!
Posted a report on PR already. Really excited to see these around again. MDA pills are always my favorite. :]

Nice dude! good find, I tried those over the summer at SAMF. They were great, enjoy!
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/653839-mint-appreciation-thread-II/page29 Theres a pic of one I had on the bottom of that page.

Also, these apparently have a little dose of caffeine in them according to https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=3032

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like the imports are missing the lovey feeling. I feel more empathetic & talkative when I take domestic presses. More dancey. With imports I just kinda feel fucked up & floored. Not saying I don't enjoy the imports.
Would've been cool to try mints. I don't think they ever came over to the West Coast.
Any of you listen to The Palmer Squares?? A bit off topic but I was just curious cause they're from Chicago.

Could agree about the the imports not being the most lovey but I feel like that's because the dose is too high most people pass their sweat spot and get floored. The only mint I ever copped was from a dude from cali in chicago ha weird shit.

I ran into a girl at EDC from Chicago & she had just taken her last mints. I was so bummed out. That's the closest I've ever come to them. Haha.

Got lucky and recently found an orange legoman, supposed to be ~200 mg MDMA, saving it for a special event over the summer

Got lucky and recently found an orange legoman, supposed to be ~200 mg MDMA, saving it for a special event over the summer

the dutch presses are pretty consistently around nowadays... basically when they knocked down the mint guys it just switched to a hundred different guys ordering dutch pills off of the darknet...