• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

Still kills me that I NEVER came across any Mints.

That is shitty bro, I was lucky enough a couple of times. They really don't usually make it far from Illinois/Indiana/Wisconsin area. Wouldn't mind snagging some of those new mints that just hit PR!!

Just saw those new reports on the green bb's and green ? marks. Would be nice to see a pic of the test results of those

Just saw those new reports on the green bb's and green ? marks. Would be nice to see a pic of the test results of those

I agree. Someone posted saying they hear they're weak as fuck and that there's red BB's out now too.

I hadn't seen those but a ?. That's not even a mint. Feels like someone tryin to cash in even the bb looks iffy.

Someone else said the same thing. Comment said it's just someone trying to come up off the Mint name.
Also, the reason I've never come across one Lucylovesmolly is because I'm on the West Coast. My best bet for finding one would be EDC. Almost found them there before. The lady I was talking to had just ate her last one. She'd flown out from Chicago.

Well nothing coming out Now is gonna be an OG style mint, people LOL. I personally think its still cool to see some popping up period. And on another side note practically any domestically pressed bean is gonna seem super weak/ low dosed to most of us due to imports and killer crystals in abundant circulation here. Still doesn't make me really any less interested in them, by any means! I wish I still had plugs into domestic beans, even just to test them. It was always fun snagging a few at a time to test and see what came out legit! The classic thrill of the chase!!

Gotcha mints are just very very clean rolls fairly low in MDMA but extremely well made molly and very little binders and fillers.

jeez, all you guys sound fucking retarded

How do i sound fucking retarded......? This comment is coming from a dipshit that has 6 total posts here on BL. SOOOOOO much knowledge you've had to offer to BL. Just keeping a common interest on what pills are currently being produced in the U.S. I haven't even taken a domestically pressed pill in about 9 months so, excuse me for expressing any interest on the matter.

Last edited:
next time I will tag the people who I think are retarded then dont get butt hurt, but for the people who are saying the new mints are fake or copycats just to cash in are retarded... I dont go on here much im normally on PR. don't knock the new mints until you try them. All the og mints that have come out in the past 2 years have been weak, but the crew who's pressing the glossy style ones, all of those have been on point... go to pr, click search reports, type in: [mints] for the pill name and as you can see I always know wtf im talking about..

^Your cool man.
I'm curious how I'm retarded for saying what I believe to be the case of the mint situation though?? This is a thread for mint discussion so unless you know the mint man himself (Lets be real I know you don't) Eat a dick. Then tag yourself for being a bitch.

oh thats right, according to your posts your the guy who's not from chicago sitting on the last batch of 3 of weak ass crumbly mints u got from a fest contemplating whether to eat them or not, don't jump bro fight temptation, talking about the glossy style mints when you've never even seen them in real life or know wtf your talking about if you knew anything about the mints you'd know this crew has flipped over 3 times, but wait then again your not from chicago or anywhere near here, real keyboard warrior you are, go munch on your 50mg pokeballs

oh thats right, according to your posts your the guy who's not from chicago sitting on the last batch of 3 of weak ass crumbly mints u got from a fest contemplating whether to eat them or not, don't jump bro fight temptation, talking about the glossy style mints when you've never even seen them in real life or know wtf your talking about if you knew anything about the mints you'd know this crew has flipped over 3 times, but wait then again your not from chicago or anywhere near here, real keyboard warrior you are, go munch on your 50mg pokeballs

hatin on the pokeballs too; damn son >.> hardest 50 mg i ever ate :D

next time I will tag the people who I think are retarded then dont get butt hurt, but for the people who are saying the new mints are fake or copycats just to cash in are retarded... I dont go on here much im normally on PR. don't knock the new mints until you try them. All the og mints that have come out in the past 2 years have been weak, but the crew who's pressing the glossy style ones, all of those have been on point... go to pr, click search reports, type in: [mints] for the pill name and as you can see I always know wtf im talking about
My bad for jumping to conclusions & being a dick to ya man. But you did say that we ALL sound fuckin retarded. And I was talking good about mints in general regardless what style/era they're from & that's why I was confused and got upset over it. I retract my comment of calling you a dipshit, total misunderstanding because of the generalization used. I have interest in any & all forms of MDxx regardless of strength MG wise. They are wonderful chemical compounds that I am very grateful for!!

hatin on the pokeballs too; damn son >.> hardest 50 mg i ever ate :D
Hahahaha. Exactly how I felt. R.I.P Pokeballs.
Regardless of whether or not the press are legit Mints, I'd still love to find one. Just to see what all the Buzz is about.
Shit, the only thing I've had that hit like a Pokeball (maybe even harder) was the M80 presses.

Cool you half read my post's so you should probably realize I've head plenty in place of saved mints.
Annnd That's not new info on them because me like many other posters are well of aware of mint history from PR. since like 07 maybe earlier idk??
Not trying to be a warrior you came here calling us out.

P.S. I Never had a poke but your cool.

Lol he is just starting arguments over shit he clearly knows nothing about. Just disregard what he says. Trolling is a waste of all of our time & knowledge we all really have to share with each other

Did you ever test any yet bro?
Sorry it took so long man! I'd see my buddy all the time but would never have my test kit with me. FINALLY reagent tested one though. Have heard good things from friends who have eaten them (I haven't yet)...they say they feel clean but weak.

Here's my report:
http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34326

34326.jpg