• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

Where else did you read reports (if any) before buying, because i can't imagine any good ones. Do you just buy chemicals willy nilly online without any researching before hand?
Hey Mushet, quite a negative response.Of course I do plenty of research on various on line, I just happened to like synthecaine - it suited my needs for a steady stimulant that didn't leave me wired or obviously 'high'.
Mexedrone seemed to fit my needs but the reviews were ambiguous some negative some more positive, so I spent a few simions and bought a gram. (Mushet?)
It arrived today and weighed in at well over a gram, which made me slightly suss cos companies don't throw good stuff about so freely.
I bought a gram as I say and it weighed well over 1.7g.
At 12:30pm: I weighed out 0.2 g cut into 2 rails, sniffed em, and felt a slight hit and a little stim. No punget or sore drip which i've experienced before, seemed ok.
13:00: Nothing crazy happening, a slight lift over the norm, decided to top up with a similar dose, maybe a touch more-felt a bit more of a hit (maybe cos I hit the sweet spot that I seem to have in the nose, probably blood vessels closer to the surface!) Any how i'm feeling bright, concentrating enough to write here on BL. As i usually take take prescribed Diazepam, and other benzo's like diclazepam, nifoxipam etc, so i usually CBA with writing.
13:20 walked downstairs, feel quite floaty-a nice feeling of friendliness as well.
14:00 wanting to take more - probably will!. Mexedrone is ok, (just noticed a little teeth grinding), at the price and so long as people don't get ill off it, then all I can say is that Mexedrone is ...Meh.

Thanks for the heads up Sprout. I do as much anecdotal research as possible, but as far as understanding the ins and outs of chemical compounds and their effects on the human body I'm left cold...still I eat pot noodles

The problem with all reports I read anywhere but perhaps bluelight (although I'm sure BL'ers can be corrupted) is they are all shill reports. It's obvious when one person says they were basking in 10/10 euphoria and everyone else finds it shit that the original ones were not real. This happens everytime a new RC rears it's head.

The problem with all reports I read anywhere but perhaps bluelight (although I'm sure BL'ers can be corrupted) is they are all shill reports. It's obvious when one person says they were basking in 10/10 euphoria and everyone else finds it shit that the original ones were not real. This happens everytime a new RC rears it's head.

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, this is always going to be the way. It's highly deceiving for us mere mortals and leaves me very mistrusting.

Ah well, such is life.

We had samples at out shop from one of the big vendors that we use for all out other products.

Feels very simmilar to 4mmc one gram was tested between three of us doing 60-100mg lines

Duration felt slightly longer then mephedrone

We also agreed that it was slightly less stimulating but more euphoric.

I kid you not guys as an ex mephedrone addict this is very very similar to the pre ban mephedrone.

We are looking at stocking this at our shop ASAP

And when looking for prices ALL THE main players online have it comming in the next 2-4 weeks and I'm talking in HUGE amounts.

A lot of you will probably be thinking bullshit too good to be true

But get ready to be gobsmacked if you like meph, this is the first time since the ban that there's a chemical that actually rivals it

I'm just confused how it took so long to come up with it.

Mark my words in 2-4 weeks the uk will be mexedrone crazy ala 2012

And I can see the daily mail getting hold of it and a ban comming very quick.
I'm not sure on the chemical make up they were holding back on that but I know for a face it's not 4-EEC or ethyl cathinone.

Here's what it looks like
2ngtto9.jpg
But of course we all know now its a load of crap

Still can't believe people bought this shite.
Shills are obvious, and they went full blown retard with this shit.

I tried it a while back, and really didn't like it. It wasn't so much fiendish as "I'm going to keep doing more of it until something good happens". It just made me feel really edgy and uncomfortable. There's usually a ton of things to do that suddenly appeal to me on stims, but with this I was just "urrrgh". I'm not generally an anxious stim person, this just wasn't hitting any of the right spots. I suppose I did feel like I was on something. But yeah, nothing good.

I didn't know that it wasn't effective insufflated either, so I wasted some that way. But I did have a bomb too, and I didn't really feel anything at all from that.

I pretty much was sold just on the name... "omigod my two favourite drugs squashed into one word". It did mention it was a cathinone on the vendor page -- which was helpful, as i was wondering if it was some sort of mxemeph disassociative stim hybrid. That'd probably be even worse. There weren't many reviews then either -- just a few glowing ones from the samples and from shills. Hopefully this thread is offputting enough to save people a few quid....

Its an interesting read this thread. From the initial shill posts spruiking it saying how good it was...the interest and suspicion that those posts then generated...to people getting hold of some...some crazy dangerous experiments like noobcakes iving huge doses of an unknown chemical...then everyone basically saying it is inactive shit. Its interesting watching the whole scam unfold. I wonder how much money the suppliers made from a compound that was basically inactive. I am amazed they even released it.

Its an interesting read this thread. From the initial shill posts spruiking it saying how good it was...the interest and suspicion that those posts then generated...to people getting hold of some...some crazy dangerous experiments like noobcakes iving huge doses of an unknown chemical...then everyone basically saying it is inactive shit. Its interesting watching the whole scam unfold. I wonder how much money the suppliers made from a compound that was basically inactive. I am amazed they even released it.

I worry more about T-CAT being shilled in the same way, some pretty filthy metabolites are possible - if people binge until activity like they died with Mexe-shite then shit could hit the fan.

I worry more about T-CAT being shilled in the same way, some pretty filthy metabolites are possible - if people binge until activity like they died with Mexe-shite then shit could hit the fan.
Whats T-CAT Sprout? Another cathinone?

Ring-closed Methiodrone, it literally looks filthy.
Pretty close to 2-BZP which is useless recreationally, with a Thiophene ring added in.
I wouldn't touch it, that's for sure.

This stuff is worthless...no rush and no euphoria; just makes you very, very speedy and uncomfortable....there was also a distinct tightness of the chest which made it a bit laborious to breathe. Several routes were tested: insufflation, smoking and IV. Thankfully only one gram was purchased to test. Stay away from this stuff.....not at all enjoyable.

There is no euphoria and no rush with mexedrone.....there are only negative speedy side effects. It's almost like you bypass a rush and euphoria and go straight to the negative after effects. It only made me immediately and uncomfortably speedy. My chest felt tight making it a bit laborious to breathe.....along with the speedy side: fast-beating heart, etc....there is also a bit of a sedative feeling that is not enjoyable. Stay away from mexedrone.....it's a huge waste of money and time. I explored several routes of administration: insufflation, smoking and IV. Mexedrone is a huge uncomfortable experience.

Tried this stuff today (200mg insufflated). Kinda liked the mild euphoria and subtle sedation... somehow a head buzz feeling. that ppl esp. vendors call it a stimulant is irritating. imo it is nothing like that speedy overwhelming rush you might experience with real stims. I was focused, music sounded awesome but I was also able to eat?! and relax and needed to talk a loooot. coming down after approx. 2,5hrs though was a bit of a shitty feeling.... had to fix that with a xanax and weed. all in all it was OK. not awesome, but it's definitely active stuff. Wouldn't buy it, but will use up the rest I've got. 8)

Defo active in heroic amounts. I bought 1g of this from a reputable vendor when it came out. After all the bad reviews I asked if I could send it back unopened. No problem, they said, just send it back and we'll refund you, postage and all. I ended up never sending it, part idleness, partly to encourage such good service.

Anyway, wife's gone to the pub with a load of her common friends, leaving me Home Alone. I was looking for some MDAI which I was going to have with a couple of red bulls, when I came across the unopened mexedrone (lol at brand name). Given the poor reviews I dissolved (or tried to dissolve, crystals don't very well even when crushed) the whole g in a shot of whisky.

It's now 40 minutes later and I'm still FUCKED - eyes twitching, head rolling, squirming
(Nothing to worry about, though, I had serotonin syndrome on 5-it and this ain't it
Took ages to register on here (though presence of urge to do so suggests some sort of empathy. Little euphoria, but fun if you like drugs, nice body rushes but no whoosh).

All in all I'd describe it as St josephs Baby Meph. I wouldn't buy it unless absurdly cheap, but if it turns up at less than a fiver a g it's worth a try, and if you have some lying around then go for it, it isn't inactive. As above, I had 1g in whisky which hit the spot.

This is my first post so I've probably broken loads of rules, sorry. Also sorry for posting while high, I"ll do a more considered report tomorrow re duration, aftereffects and general impressions. Anyway, time for some house music, bring this baby up again!

Ps took 0.25mg flubrazolam on waking this morning with approx two months tolerance, if that helps anyone. Starting to plateau after about 1 hour 20 minutes. Time for Jesus Loves the Acid. Pleasantly surprised by whole experience, though started with v low expectations.

It would be absolutely typical for something like this to have a brutal comedown. It can't be like the mdai comedown, though. I once had a comedown from that which was so bad I could only see in black and white for two days. Sorry, babbling and off-topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
No rules broken and EADD is the home of off-topic tangents. Stop worrying. :)
(PS - gonna merge your posts into one)

No rules broken and EADD is the home of off-topic tangents. Stop worrying. :)
(PS - gonna merge your posts into one)

Cheers sprout. Totally worn off now, just slightly wired but nothing a couple of benzos and a large scotch won't cure. Interesting, worthwhile evening. I think selling it as a 4-MMC replacement was a huge pisstake though, reminded me more of 4-MEC.