• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

I wonder if he needs a telly? :)

Maybe you can come to a deal.....so many grammes of this mexedrone shit per inch of screen size. For example a 42 inch flat screen will get you 42g of "meph-like" (haha!!) mexedrone?

No black and whites though......no good at all for watching snooker on (save those for FUBAR:))

Maybe you can come to a deal.....so many grammes of this mexedrone shit per inch of screen size. For example a 42 inch flat screen will get you 42g of "meph-like" (haha!!) mexedrone?

No black and whites though......no good at all for watching snooker on (save those for FUBAR:))
Sounds like a plan..i wonder how big FUBAR's telly is? Maybe i could pop over and borrow that.

Old man now in his late 30's and used to some serious stuff. G of mexedrone under the tongue and a shot of whiskey does work in a very nice, nice way. Feels close to chewey mouth with a sunday meph feeling. Not the best explanation I know :)

lmao Good luck to anyone who can hold a gram of foul tasting chemical under their tongue. But I suspect this is more a case of "Cool story, bro." ;)

Mexedrone is like 4mmc's kid brother in my eyes, to me it has a foul taste and burns the nostril quite profusely I suppose until the blanket ban is in force (in the UK where I'm from) the quality will stay high but like mephedrone I suspect it will become increasingly difficult to find quality products after a while

Mexedrone is like 4mmc's kid brother in my eyes, to me it has a foul taste and burns the nostril quite profusely I suppose until the blanket ban is in force (in the UK where I'm from) the quality will stay high but like mephedrone I suspect it will become increasingly difficult to find quality products after a while

Jesus what is it with all these desperate vendors joining BL just to make one post telling us a drug everyone knows is worthless is "mephedrones kid brother" or "Sunday meph feeling" or whatever....

Do you honestly think the people on this board are that stupid?

Fuck off and take your worthless mexedrone with you....

Are you interested in a slightly cum stained CRT telly ? Swap you for half a kilo of mexedrone.

The TV would be an easier sell...

Have you tried pretending it's a 56" LCD with a free amnesiac hooker?

"The quality will stay high." :| Funniest thing ive read all day.

In fact i think I'll get some Mexedrone in for when i cannot sleep, seeing how piss poor it is a stimulant, i don't reacall hardly any effect on music appreciation or general horniness either. I forsee this one being sold at £2 a gram, and still failing to shift.

Mephedrone is a very unique branch imo. it does not have any compounds that come annywhere close to replicating pre-ban effects.

Maybe MDPV is Mephs big bad Uncle (though they are very different) and MDPVs little brother is Pentedrone, Imo that's the nearest relative we have to pre ban meph, its definitely related, but only in a 3rd cousin type of way,

All the 4-MECS AND 3MMCs etc have been the runts of the litter, i cannot understand why anyone would repeatedy re-order those joyless compounds.:\

Last edited:
I'll swap anyone a non cum stained 40" LCD TV for half a kilo of pre-ban Mephedrone. :D
I only deal in quality vintage semen stained tellys. Its a niche market i pretty much have all to myself.

I never tried mephedrone. Sounds like i missed out. But judging by the reports of the new members this mexedrone gear is just as good. I am thinking of buying a big and cornering the market. Mexedrone and Cum stained CRT tellys...i cant lose.

If you had the balls or 'brass neck' and wouldnt mind a term in prison, im sure that Mexedrone would sell very well in clubs, shady corners etc.

Quit unfathomable how the cathinone that was least similar to pre-ban Meph actually smells extremely similar to proper pre ban. If they can re-create the aroma down to a tee, why cannot they re-create the whole shebang.:?

They are obviously on the right track, not too far off, why don't they put all their efforts into finally creating a proper pre pan Meph alt, and then really leave the legal high market on a high. It will create all manner or problems for the Home Office & LEA.

My goal is to ship mexedrone around the world in cum stained CRT vintage tellys and eventually take over the world market for mexedrone. It is obviously going to be the next big drug to sweep the world and my cover of being a purveyor of quality semen stained vintage tellys will enable me to do this without raising suspicion. Consumer - Mr Mexedrone.

I have mex and it has absolutely no smell whatsoever. maybe a faint chemical smell.
2g crystal.
Taste is bitter. Such as a bitter pill to swallow.

It is definitely active, and works. I have not had plant food since 2011 and fuck maynard's tool im spun

Sorry mate but i have flooded the market with 10p a kilo finest turkmenistanian mexedrone. Plus it came with a free cum stained vintage telly. Try promoting some other compound you need to offload. The mexedrone ship has sailed.

Inhaling the fumes from the plastic on the old CRT telly are more likely to get you high than IVing a load of Mexedrone so it's a fair swap, imho.