• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

ColtDan im on about mephadrone lol not actual meth... yea i no its a high dosage but i took the high dosage as i read the reports on ere... i was the same back in the day with meth .2 and i was eating the back of the sofa.... as i said lad its no were near as good as meth but wen taking in the high dose it is a nice clean happy buzz and naw am not sleeping lmao

Meph*

ahh pre ban mephedrone... amazing stuff. It's been awhile since ive banged on about how much i liked it

yea that stuff was the dogs balls......mexedrone is the 2nd legal i have takin since then and it is good regardless the reviews i must have got new batch

Yeah, the lure batch. The old bait and switch I'd say. This is what pisses me off about vendors. But hey, I digress.

not writing an opinion on this site again anyway use are all cheeky bastards go fuck yourself

Your opinion would be taken more seriously if it were backed up by some solid facts, like a spectroscopic or nmr identificaiton of the substance you were taking so you know what it actually is. It isn't very useful to anyone to say 'i took this white powder and it was good'.

no offence, nothing personal, just that speculation is a waste of everyones time and you are playing a risky game ingesting an unidentified substance which claims to be a substance which has no history of use in humans and no history of any scientific research whatsoever going back over 200 years. It is a totally unknown factor and could have any number of unexpected short and long term side effects on your health.

It's not that we are cheeky bastards, its just that this site is about keeping people safe if they choose to take drugs and to do that there has to be a sensible and realistic, honest approach.

it wasnt a powder it was crystals the same as the picture a person posted on this page

Calm yersel Logie! What Ceres says is correct. You need evidence and facts. This is where drug knowledge comes into play. It's very risky playing with unidentified chems! This is an HR site! Most people here take drugs but the most important part is to keep people safe when doing so.

It's times like these where I really miss FnB.

You need to make sure people know what they're taking and make sure they know they're safe at all times. That's the long and the short of it I'm afraid.

dont think so lad as i say i have been taking drugs for over a decade and i am defo geting a hit of it belive me i would be the first to say if any gear wasnt good i sold drugs for a number of years aswell and i am very picky when it comes to a buzz as i said it has nothing on meth what so ever but its defo good i ground the crystal down to fine powder for bedt results i put a note over the crystals and started rubbin it with my bank cart til it was dust and banged it

it wasnt a powder it was crystals the same as the picture a person posted on this page

Yeah but youse is da alchemist innit Logie. You yoused dat bank cart and every ting until it was banged in a dusty way into the new mephemexedronic.

Respect blud.

And yeah, we are cheeky bastards, don't listen to Ceres and Sadie. They're Scottish (well, pretend Scottish one of them) so cheek comes with the territory. Mephedrone doesn't. They're just jealous.

Please bitch :) <3

I don't pretend to be anything. I only know I'm awesome ya cheeky auld bastard! =D

hahaha. I remember the long arguments on bl back in the day about wether the mephedrone crystal batches were better than the powder batches. Few people seem to appreciate that powder is just crystals, I demonstrated this by dissolving some powdered mephedrone in water and letting it evaporate....forming nice large crystals.

I know a lot of illicit and legal high producers care a lot about appearance and will go to great effort to make their product look 'purer' and 'more appealing to the customer'. It has fuck all to do with purity or pharmalogical effects in vivo, and is all about taking peoples money.

Nonsense like this is why we need decriminalisation and a regulated state operated system of production and supply to ensure people know exactly what they are taking and it would kill off this idiotic trend at the moment of releasing drugs which are purely designed to circumvent the law.

I would of thought drug forums everywhere - certainly the ones I know of - were a wash with complaints about just how shite mexedrone is... Can't you cancel your order??

Meph*

ahh pre ban mephedrone... amazing stuff. It's been awhile since ive banged on about how much i liked it

haha you don't do that do you?, but those who had it will know that actually sniffing meph i would rate better than sniffing meth ;)

Just made an account to post my experience ngl. I bought 3g of mexedrone from a pretty reliable site, had a line or 2 (not sure what gramage) and nothing happened at all. I was very dissapointed. However, having had a few drinks and getting a little tipsy I tried another line. Noticeable euphoric effects at first, tiny energy boost (pacing, rambling chatter). It's been over an hour since then and still not feeling the need to re dose. Maybe alcohol is needed for this to take full effect? I'm no expert on how these work but the difference between a sober dose and a slightly drunken dose is pretty big. That's just my opinion, may be different for others :/

Man they must have a fuckton of this shit to shift.

I just made this account 14 years ago because I knew this situation would come up.

Come up. Not words you'll usually find in a Mexedrone thread.

So heres my trip raport, maybe its wrong place, im sorry ;-;. Today i got 3g from reliable eu site, currently i live in uk, so i guess they have their branch here (not advertisingng anybody, just to avoid speculations branch's country based.

About me:
Big tolerance for 3mmc, about 75kg, was 90, very fit, 20yrs old, foreigner. I prefer 3mmc but its banned here, which results in my researching for possible alternative
11:00:
Didnt eat anything today, did a small line (so i did it thro nose) half an hour ago, not sure how much, maybe about 100mg dose, and this is nowhere near 3mmc.
Harsh on throat.
Couple minutes of a cheer up and motivation to register here, which was a problem, because i ve been strugglin with register tips insisting me to type the CODE opposite, i tried like 10 times looking for answers in google, which were hard to find sometimes, then ive tried to type the code normally. and it worked.
Eyes are normal

11:30
Now i did 150mg dose, probably not much will change, i guess i screwed and should do bigger dose like 300mg, but that would be dangerous without allergy check, which i didnt do.
Now ive felt positive effects, not much, but it made me took an effort to write this post, so i guess its working, but not very strong, nothing compared to 3mmc. My hands are shaking, its very cold, but room temperature is alright

11:54
Theres an urge to redose after every 20min i dont think its really good.. Effects are low, doses are big, and unless i dont redose every20min these effects will dissapear, ale the negative ones will remain.

Very dissapointed and wont buy this again. Ill try bigger doses, then ill edit this post if it lets me.

Greetings

Having ground my way through every page and comment made on this particular thread, I decided I would take heed of the basic message that more or less shouts out of every page ...
General consensus being that mexedrone is a pile of shite, a complete waste of money.
So I read, I listened and I took heed and sagely decided I'd have no truck at all with this pile of garbage.
Then thought, "Ah fuck it, I'll try some myself anyway and make my own mind up!"
And went ahead and ignored all the good advice and bought 3g of it regardless.
If I find its the shite everyone says it is, I will of course not throw good money after bad and buy any more, but at least by trying it myself I will KNOW that it's shite as against accepting it's shite and be left with that little question mark and wondering if it really is shite...er, of you see what I mean?

Ah well, my 3g arrived in the post 30 minutes ago and 29 minutes ago I opened the packet, tore open the baggy containing my potential waste of money and examined said goods.

As everyone says it's white with some large crystals of the mexedrone mingled with smaller shards.
Got out my scales and checked it's weight ... Not bad, was about 3.2g... Which is better than or local dealers selling the illicit stuff, you've usually got to detract the weight of their thumbs or at least the weight of the baggy or wrap it comes in!
Sniffed (not snorted) the contents, has a slight whiff that's somewhat reminiscent of methadrone about it.
I poured the contents into a small (Tesco's own) mortar & pestle - this is one I keep separate to the one I'll use in the kitchen for grinding spices...doesn't do to get them mixed up and finding you've used the wrong one and you can now end out snorting your drug that's now heavily cut with phall strength curry powder, not recommended!
So I've now ground it all down to a nice, soft looking white and fluffy powder and boy does it stink as you grind it down, very methadrone-esq for sure.

I weighed out 100mg and cut it into two identical lines and gingerly snorted the first 50mg line.
Didnt particularly sting, the drips are mank but then most drug drips usually are.
Took that line just before I started writing this post, so that was at least half an hour ago and have so far felt nothing... Zilch. Well, apart from a slightly numb nostril cavity and a slightly bunged up nose.
But it was a tiny line after all.
So I'm going to go next for 100mg plugged as my nose is now too full of snot to do another insufflated line...

It's time to get the thin and nicely tapered 2ml oral syringe out, the other half's lube, a little warm water to (hopefully) dissolve the 100mg of mexedrone in and get plugging...
I'll hopefully follow this post up with another very shortly to let anyone remotely interested to know how I got on