• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

Cheers sprout. Totally worn off now, just slightly wired but nothing a couple of benzos and a large scotch won't cure. Interesting, worthwhile evening. I think selling it as a 4-MMC replacement was a huge pisstake though, reminded me more of 4-MEC.

Soo... does that mean Mexedrone is worthwhile?

Soo... does that mean Mexedrone is worthwhile?

I am yet to read a single genuinely positive report on it as an individual molecule, 4-MEC and its alkylated ilk are nought more than considerably cardiotoxic cousins of non-consensual Cathinone incest.

I am yet to read a single genuinely positive report on it as an individual molecule, 4-MEC and its alkylated ilk are nought more than considerably cardiotoxic cousins of non-consensual Cathinone incest.

My chemist gave me a CAS # 5950-12-9 for Mexedrone which points to a chemical called Piperlonguminine LOL.

Having also purchased mexedrone and been disappointed with it seemingly doing nothing at all I searched for reviews online to see if maybe I had been taking it the wrong way or something. I found this forum and read all the posts and after reading the post from "Solicitah"about taking a gram in a shot of scotch I thought maybe I would give it a try as a last resort.

I poured what mexedrone I had left into a large glass of scotch (I estimate it to be approx 1 and a quarter grams or thereabouts) and left it a few hours until I retired to bed. All the crystals had dissolved by this time so it looked just like a normal large scotch. At 9.15pm I downed the whole scotch in one go - (luckily you cannot taste the horrible taste of the mexedrone at all due to the strength of the scotch) and waited to see what - if anything - happened. After 10 minutes I felt a warm buzz but I think that was just the scotch. After about 25 mins I was pretty sure I could feel something other than the scotch. After 45 minutes I was certain I could feel the mexedrone.

Its just coming up to an hour as I am writing this and I am definitely high at the moment and still on the way up.

My conclusion is that I think "Solicitah" was correct - I think the stuff only works in very large amounts of maybe a gram and upwards. Its certainly not a RC I would ever buy again as I am not normally comfortable in taking anything in such large amounts as 1 gram - I think I only did it with the mexedrone in disappointed desperation. I thought I would post here just to let people know that maybe there is a way for them to get something from this stuff - Don't people go taking silly amounts though - be careful and only do what you are comfortable doing!

Hope this post was ok - I apologise if any of my post has broken any forum rules or anything - I have never posted on a site like this before but after reading so many reviews written by pissed off and disappointed people I thought I just had to post in case it helps them get at least something from this stuff so its not a total waste of money

"Don't go taking silly amounts".
Drops 1,250mg of an all but completely inactive neuro/cardiotoxin.

I thank you for the post but fucking Hell the irony and the insanity are fighting for prominence right now.
Call someone, anyone at all, to tripsit/observe you for the next 12h+ - dosing ridiculous amounts of RC's is one risk, don't tempt fate by taking another.

Sorry - I didn't mean my post to sound contradictory or anything by saying "Don't go taking silly amounts" and then taking 1.25g of something in one go. I should have made it clear that I have a very high tolerance of RC's and 1.25g might seem a ridiculous amount to other people. I am always extremely careful with RC's and always take an allergy test, always try a chem that is new to me with a trusted friend present and never mix alcohol and RC's unless like in this case its part of the method of taking the RC. I would never go out drinking when I had RC's in the house and only ever do something if I was 100% comfortable doing it.

Incidentally I had no ill effects from last night whatsoever - I got a good 5 hours sleep and did a full days work without a problem

Sorry again if my post made me sound reckless or something - I am truly not.

Last edited:
Hey guys ive only just heard of mexedrone so naturally started researching it with all the hype surrounding it, and have ended up at this thread, which i have read completly from front to back. Now its very obvious to me that this stuff shouldnt be bothered with and i won't be getting any. I searched it to begin with as i am looking for something that is similar to mephadrone which i used to love taking. i moved to australia 2and a half years ago from england and drugs out here suck and there doesnt seem to be anything worthwhile here to use. All they seem to take is ice which isnt for me at all. They have cocaine but its been cut a lot and at $350 a gram is just a ridiculous amount to pay. You all seem very experienced with this kind of thing, which i am not, i just wanna get peoples opinions as to what the current best and available mephadrone alternative is.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I've not tried mephadrone so I cannot tell you what is like it. 3-FPM is good but, as I said I cannot tell you if it's similar to methadrone or not. Also it would be difficult to tell you as I doubt that you'll be able to receive it in Australia, if RCs are illegal / not allowed because I'd imagine it would be taken at customs. I don't know if the sniffer dogs can smell RCs either.
Also they are being banned in the UK on the 5ft April (yes I know it's been held back but I'm trying to deny this n act like it's the 5ft) so, even if there was a drug remotely similar, it would be pointless in saying so as you won't be able to get it.
Just thinking on it I think someone mentioned one of the 4 ones being similar I can't remember the name sorry it's absolutely huge!

Evey

Dammit! So my lucks out! I havnt touched the stuff for over 2 years and on the odd occasion (which is becoming more frequent) i get the biggest urge to have a mad session on it like old times.

Old man now in his late 30's and used to some serious stuff. G of mexedrone under the tongue and a shot of whiskey does work in a very nice, nice way. Feels close to chewey mouth with a sunday meph feeling. Not the best explanation I know :)

Old man now in his late 30's and used to some serious stuff. G of mexedrone under the tongue and a shot of whiskey does work in a very nice, nice way. Feels close to chewey mouth with a sunday meph feeling. Not the best explanation I know :)

...or buy proper drugs

a whole gram? sounds like shoveling snow up the driveway

Sounds like a vendor trying to convince people it actually does something

Only mephedrone is similar to mephedrone. Nothing else touches it.

yep. for the purposes of partying, meph was the best drug ever in my opinion. shame it'd be easier to get a gram of unicorn shit in for a sesh nowadays than a g of decent meph. glad i got to have my fun with it.

Sounds like a vendor trying to convince people it actually does something

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

A quick look at the profile....just registered and made one post just to say that a drug everyone knows to be wank is actually "meph-like"??

Doesn't sound like a desperate vendor trying to shift the tonnes of mexedrone he has left in stock before the ban finally hits at all!! Lol!! :)

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

A quick look at the profile....just registered and made one post just to say that a drug everyone knows to be wank is actually "meph-like"??

Doesn't sound like a desperate vendor trying to shift the tonnes of mexedrone he has left in stock before the ban finally hits at all!! Lol!! :)
I wonder if he needs a telly? :)