• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

I never, ever weighed a dose of MXE. I found eyeballing the stuff to be extremely forgiving. Except one the one occasion on which I plugged it.

I know that's bad HR and it's good practice to weigh doses, but I've never seen anybody weigh out a dose of ketamine either, and even though ketamine's less potent and more likely to be adulterated, it's far more unpredictable than MXE in my book.

it's unpredictable because it's more likely to be adulterated :p

I mentioned the fact it's less potent and usually-adulterated in order to suggest that I don't think either are a factor in its unpredictability in comparison to MXE...

Maybe you didn't pick up on that. I could possibly have expressed it more clearly, but I thought it was pretty much apparent.

Um, okay: I just find ketamine to be a more intrinsically unpredictable drug than methoxetamine. Disregarding any difference in potency / provenance / whatever.

Does it make sense to you now?

never having gotten into abusing ketamine I can't really compare with mxe. I would have thought that there is less room for errors in dosing with a more potent drug like mxe, and would have assumed ketamine is a fairly predicatble drug in terms of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics since it is used in legitemate medicine.

always weigh ur dose you can buy a scale cheap they are legal for weighing ur gold bro

I think we carefully measured with scales during our very first gram baggie, but after that it's been eyeballed every time. It is somewhat forgiving, but people would generally be best advised to weigh or start very small until they're used to it. Obviously.

Gotta say, that big dose MXE last night really didnt do much else other than wire me to fuck and keep me up all night.. I could feel it stuck to my brain i swear to god. Lit up like a christmas tree in there. Ive just started feeling right again now, not a fan of high dose. Back to little doses, ill save holing for Ketamine if it ever comes back..

Last edited:
I knew about the residual stimulation but it was so much more than expected. Like i say, it lingered well into today. Roll on sleep.

Have you even tried MXE yet? Apparently not.

Which is besides the point, anyway. Are you now going to post in a mephedrone thread to say that cocaine is better?

Bananas are where it's at . . .

Hey you, great to see you <3 Gosh I miss our chats and hearing your family news too xxx.

I'd say its more of a pineapple thing =D Have you indulged? It's amazing stuff for special occasions.

Hey you, great to see you <3 Gosh I miss our chats and hearing your family news too xxx.

I'd say its more of a pineapple thing =D Have you indulged? It's amazing stuff for special occasions.
I have - but not for a very long time - very nice, but then, it was dreamt up by and angel <3

Miss our chats too - hope all's well with you'n'yours :)

had a lush m-hole the other day <3

went to a lovely world of fluffy pink clouds, got lost in it, was flying through tunnels, everything was shimmering with positivity.

80-100mgs is definitely the most pleasant dose if your after a hole.