• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

The afterglow lasts on me for about two days. It's one of my favourite things about it, having that feeling while being able to interact with normals out in the world.

Come on, Scotchie. ;)

Mxe was best oral for me. So much so i dont ever sniff it no more. And when i say oral i actually mean a mix of oral and a small sublingual starter...

Ha, was a pretty vague summary wasnt it. I was still quite high so it was the best that i could manage without my head spinning..

So, i followed Ceres advice, kinda, he suggested to sniff it first time out, a dose of 5-10 mg to start, i went with 15mg. This was around 9pm ish, id say 20 minutes later i was feeling alert, comfortable and just all round quite pleased with myself. About an hour in and i was getting some mild dissociation but nothing major, my hands looked and felt quite bizarre holding my phone.

Im thinking this is nice, ill have a tad more, 20mg this time up the hooter.. oh, i had been lying down the whole time until i got up to measure another dose out and i was alot more wonky than i anticipated.. note to self, prepare more doses before you start... so, after a wobbly weighing of 20mg i lie down again, i forget the times now but no long after im feeling pretty serene, definitely got that warm opiate sense to it but im wearing a smile :D

Then the confusion comes, i turned my music off as the old dear was complaining - want to go home so much - and my headphones arent working, so im then mooching about on the internet, mainly BL as it had gone all moddy, i noticed the colours of my screen were different to usual, like an orange tint to everything and those are definitely not my fuckin hands anymore... The screen wrapped itself around in a dome kind of shape, looked much larger than usual. Tried doing some reading and it all got to confusing, sent one PM, took about 1 hour+ to do that.

Anyway, more to the point than the visual side of it i felt great, euphoric, content, comfortable and that feeling of happiness stayed with me for most of the day. Couldnt shut me up for talking, guy im working with must of thought i was either on drugs or got laid ;) Pretty chipper mentally now actually. Im very much looking forward to trying a slightly higher dose or maybe even oral. I know that its got a lot more to give.

Tomorrow im jumping off my meth, barely had 5ml today and my body is feeling a bit meh now but i think ill sleep, then ill start dosing with the MXE every now and then to keep me going through the weekend. Feeling confident ...! Its not a foolproof plan but its all i have at the moment... so, nothing to lose really. Ill be keeping it sensible with the mexxy to so dont worry. There maybe some nonsense from me the weekend though =D

Heh, sounds like it was great. Bit restrictive with yer maw being around though!

Always interesting to hear other people's experiences with MXE, it's quite hard to describe sometimes.

You def. need to get your headphones sorted. Get onto Spotify and hit a random radio station. Have a bath. So many nice things to do on MXE.

yah sounds like you had a good first time overall. good idea to keep it low if you keep doing it. i just didn't really notice it or enjoy MXE until the 4th or so time i did it.

and yah give oral dosing ago it is a lot more smooth than snorting too. oral dose isn't major dissociation. it's more spiritual in a way
MXE can be used for anything. one of the best social drugs i have had

fuck this is ridiculous, I feel great! I have no reason to, in fact life is looking pretty damn grim for me atm, I have every reason to feel shit atm. but since that mxe trip I feel wonderful, full of optimism and hope.

The only problem with mxe is the tendency to re-dose once things are underway, i gather you're meant to layer doses for the best experience, depending how heavy you're wanting to go. The last couple of times ive only had ~20mg doses, first one was nice, second one was a different batch, really cold in its effects, i just binned that as it didnt agree with me. Before that the last time i touched mxe i pushed it further than ever before, taking well over 100mg in several different redoses.

After about 12 hours id had enough, and just wanted to come down. The times before that id enjoyed it more, as crazy as it was. Almost had an OOBE on one occasion, could feel my mind start to leave my body like on an elastic band, but i freaked out and the OOBE ended. Felt possesed by another being on another occasion, and that 'other' was teaching me 'some lessons' that werent atall comfortable. I felt like i was a medium on another. All this shit is too crazy for me really, i dont really even 'feel good' on most of the trips ive had on the stuff. :\

The very first trip was the best in many ways, felt all giggly and silly about the wonkiness of everything. It would definately be better in company, or in a larger environment than being couped up in a small terraced house. I wouldnt feel comfortable wandering the streets on the stuff though. Seen one guy locally obviously on some kind of dissoc or something trippy, it took him a very long time to make it from one place to the next.

I used to go around Chorlton full of the stuff.

Aside from a few theatrical moments, like me holding a can of 'Black Sun' (cheapo energy drink) aloft and ranting at passers-by, nothing bad happened. Apart from when a mate of mine started screaming at the top of his lungs just a few seconds after we'd walked into Dulcimer.

Over 100mg is heavy

The stuff has taken me from amazing euphoric blankety analyzing wonks to very cold dark disturbing experiences. unpredictable. most of the time its been good though, apart from when i stupidly used to mix it with stuff. hydration and music, been on some right ole journeys on it. wandering the streets on the stuff is weird, & house partys, dont think i'd take it out anywhere these days

I used to go around Chorlton full of the stuff.

Aside from a few theatrical moments, like me holding a can of 'Black Sun' (cheapo energy drink) aloft and ranting at passers-by, nothing bad happened. Apart from when a mate of mine started screaming at the top of his lungs just a few seconds after we'd walked into Dulcimer.

was that the occasion when you were giving an intense reading out loud of mein kampf or something simillar for the benefit of everyone in the chorlton oxfam bookstore? =D

Nah, that was acid and Oswald Mosley, respectively. =D

Incidentally, later that same day, my girlfriend slapped me. Why?

Nah, that was acid and Oswald Mosley, respectively. =D

Incidentally, later that same day, my girlfriend slapped me. Why?

haha, nice one. I'd have loved to have been there. Must have been one of the most memorable days for the volnteers at said bookstore. ;)

Oh i cannot possibly imagine why your g/f of the time might have done that, after reading far right extremist materials on acid, i cant imagine what could possibly have gone wrong after that at all. :)

haha, nice one. I'd have loved to have been there. Must have been one of the most memorable days for the volnteers at said bookstore. ;)

It was great! I saw a copy of Confessions of A Sinner straight after, and immediately bought it. Actually, that's what tipped her over the edge - me reading that aloud. She ended up putting headphones in, to no avail.

It isn't nice being slapped by somebody you, um, love, when you're on acid though. I knew the end was nigh for us then.

Nah, she never tripped. She should have fucking tripped. It would've made her less miserable, perhaps. Actually, scratch that, it was me who was making her miserable, but it would've helped us to connect better. I still would've been a self-absorbed arsehole though.

I got her to try methoxetamine a few times. She liked that.

Shall be dibbling and dabbling with the ol"MXE tonight, for most of the weekend actually as i feel like utter shite now and the worst is still to come :\ Baton down the hatchs, leave my body behind... see you on the other side, or possibly tonight if i manage to sign in and push some letters..

Itll make little sense probably..!

Ah, nice one. Sammy G is banging on about the ex again, it's been ages since we heard all about that. %)