• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

Ah, nice one. Sammy G is banging on about the ex again, it's been ages since we heard all about that. %)

Get to fuck, you. :D

It's not always the same ex in my tales of woe, but it is mostly the same one. And where once I cast myself as the victim, I now realise she was a saintly librarian and I was a complete twat. The end.

I did get the thread back on topic, kinda.

Headphones acquired Felix... No stopping me now :D

Although, im kind of thinking about not having any tonight now and saving myself for tomorrow and Sunday.

Ive some 2mg Xanax here which will help me out tonight, reason being is im worried about tolerance, i imagine it rises at a stupidly unfair speed and decreases in a cruelly slow fashion much like Ket?? Is that right?

I really need this as a tool more than some fun hence me wanting to get the best from it.

Although, im kind of thinking about not having any tonight now and saving myself for tomorrow and Sunday.

Ive some 2mg Xanax here which will help me out tonight, reason being is im worried about tolerance, i imagine it rises at a stupidly unfair speed and decreases in a cruelly slow fashion much like Ket?? Is that right?

Yes, tolerance does build up pretty quickly. But it's all relative, of course. And it's such a wonderful drug, it would be a fucking shame to overdo it and spoil it for yourself.

I quite suprise myself with Ketamine, or at least i used to when it was around. I'll overdo drugs until they stop their thing but for some reason i was always that worried about losing the ability to hole whenever i fancied it that i always managed to keep a lid on it.. strange..

I'll be treating MXE much the same, i want it to do its thang....

Yourself and the lovely kate up to much this weekend?

I must have snorted about 250mg last time (over extended doses), which was absolutely fucking mental.

at that dose, it's nothing like the floaty euphoria of a k-hole. More like every semblance of reality is breaking apart, you have no idea who you are, or any sort of memory of what life was like before. All you know is swirling, twisted, distorted chaos. Visually it weirdly enough takes on the appearance of particles flowing and turning, oddly enough, into rooms. Fairly ordinary looking rooms. But the feeling is so, so indescribably alien, it's even nuttier than a k-hole. this 'crashing through alien rooms' lasted for a while until I ended up trapped in some sort of cellar, where it felt like I had to exist forever.

The first time I took a super high dose of MXE, I had a similar experience to that, with everything distorting and becoming completely alien, but this time it ended up with a profound vision. I realized the world was ending, and I eventually transcended, lovely and peacefully, into a mass wall of consciousness outside of time and space, where I felt the energies of my friends, family and girlfriend all with me floating towards the next phase of life. It was beautiful and magical, if not still a bit frightening to be confronted with something like that.

This time however, it was just alien, distorted, twisted, confused chaos. Fucking nutty, very terrifying but also oddly enjoyable too (can't explain it. just something about being so removed from any resemblance of reality.)

About 100mgs of MXE is enough to put you in a nice, floaty, near k-hole sort of state. Any more than that and it's just too fucking crazy haha, although can be incredibly profound if it goes well.

100mg? the first time i had mxe i took 23mg and watched music videos on youtube and felt like i was in USA/California, i have seen alot of ket heads say oh ill be fine i do alot of k etc, yet 20 mins later they are totally fucked on MXE, really 50mg or even less with no tolerance would(should) put you in a M-HOLE.

^ this

20ish for my first time also, music videos on youtube get me sucked into them, i love it. also seen ket heads do lines and end up as wonky as fuck. infact completely gone, unmeasured lines

three layered 20s holed me for the first time, if i recall, first time i'd holed on wonky-ness. was glorious

I haven't experienced anything like a hole with the stuff... Just a bit spaced out and confused..:?

to be fair I eyeball my doses and find that (eyeballed) 30mgs is a good dose just to get a lovely, floaty, warm, disassociated state. Another similar dose makes things get a shitload more confusing, but not a true hole. 100-120mgs is ideal for a nice euphoric m-hole, then anymore than that, prepare to enter mindfuck like nothing else you could comprehend (even K)

I still think that super high dose MXE has it's merits, and should be tried at least once. As I said, it can be amazingly profound, and even if it's not, it's a fucking hell of an experience, though it might not necessarily be a good one.

out of interest has anyone tried heroic doses of MXE? Seriously it's a hell of a ride.

also, why are dissociative's so damn compulsive? I swear I can leave MDMA, even LSD, my favorite drug, for appropriate times. But when I have dissociative's I find myself constantly craving a line, even when I know I have responsibilities. It's fucked up pretty serious shit for me on a lot of occasions, lost me my last job, caused me to miss important meetings etc. With ketamine it was fine because your generally straight after an hour or two, but MXE is such a fucking commitment, I still feel a bit wonky the next day sometimes.

MXE is it's own chem with it's own unique character and advantages, but I still prefer K. Bring back the ketamine!

I think it's because it's hitting and lighting up so many receptors that makes it so compulsive..

Serious abuse potential...

I'm just about to do 200mg... I'll let you know how it goes ;)

Don't hold your breath on thee old ketamine either.... India is in lockdown for the foreseeable future and I can't see another country stepping up to the plate..

have a good journey scotch<3 it'll be like nothing else you've been through I can tell you that (if you've never done high dose MXE before.)

And I still have faith that lady K will return someday. It honestly really depresses me to think that it could become like quualudes or something, never to be seen again really :/ (and I've only relatively recently got into K, but still saw it's beauty.)

to be fair I eyeball my doses and find that (eyeballed) 30mgs is a good dose just to get a lovely, floaty, warm, disassociated state. Another similar dose makes things get a shitload more confusing, but not a true hole.

Lol why don't you weigh your doses so you actually know how much you're doing

to be fair, i think two times i've done MXE with eye-balled doses;
ONLY for experienced ppl with it should do it. I have only done it two times and something i wont repeat most likely, but -

it adds to the trip, i was posting on bl - blah blah and stuff and that eye-balling MXE added to the trip and made it what it was - the perfect dose.

Then i posted later saying it wasn't eye-balling what made the trip. lol but i did learn something but forgot it. >.< I'll remember it again in time

I eyeball doses because I don't have scales due to paranoia, it just seems like a dodgy, incriminating thing to have.

I got rid of my scales when Mugs died, along with a lot of drugs I had at the time. Not having scales helped me stay away from RC's since I would have no safe way to weigh doses. Also yeah, just incriminating to have. I was so familiar with MXE by then I knew exactly what my usual dose looked like anyway.

If you are just dabbling with MXE for the first time then definately weigh doses, it can be a fine like between pleasantly wonky and completely fucked up amnesic confusion.

I eyeball doses because I don't have scales due to paranoia, it just seems like a dodgy, incriminating thing to have.

They're sold for weighing jewelry and various things aren't they

Either way whatever, if you're reading this and you're new to MXE, its wise to weigh it