• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

Whenever we're at the end of a bag of MXE, every molecule becomes a precious object. I take a pair of scissors to the bag, open it up flat, and use a toothbrush to get every last one out onto the Smiths DVD case. I can usually get two reasonable lines out of that, which we hoof up. Then I slit open the straw and dispense its contents. Then I lick the bag, and she licks the DVD case. ;)

(Then I have a quick suck of the toothbrush before putting it back)

Curse those cats for constantly walking around and stealing molecules.

Loving the mxe it sounds like.. i love the afterglow. never had quite an afterglow like that off owt else. therapeutic

I remember coming out of an m-hole once and having a really severe argument with my girlfriend over the internet. Not fun. Typing was an absolute nightmare.

I also remember trying to buy a phone top up at my local offie to phone work in 'sick' and I could barely speak.

I really like MXE but it's duration makes it a bit hard to fit in, it's caused me a few bad situations before.

Bollocks to even attempting an argument on MXE

Yeah the duration is a bit much sometimes

I enjoy the duration of it... i love ket but I find its short duration to be a flaw in it; despite them being very different drugs I do love the extended disassociation. If only we could combine the visuals of ket with the legs of mxe... ketoxetamine ftw :D

Too right, would be wicked

Ket ontop speed kinda reminds me of MXE, but better

It wasn't so much greater duration that bothered me, but the ridiculously long come up time. I'd be on my third line, pleasantly wonky, and then all of a sudden things would get very out of hand.

It was a decent fill in for me when I wasn't able to get ket, and before I fucked up my tolerance levels for ever making both drugs pretty much useless for me, but the ole special k is still the clear winner in my mind.

One thing I did used to really like a out MXE that never seemed to happen on ket is the feeling of being in a wide open space. I used to spend hours sat on my bed in my tiny bedroom, staring at a dimly lit wall, convinced I was in the savannah or some shit.

Oh since I've logged on, here's a thought on the recent Mexy I received from the good guys.

So good I tipped the rest out in the toilet. Horrible horrible mongy dirty feeling mexy. Not impressed at all, and that's after a very good few tries until I had enough of it.

I had the sandy yellow stuff (absolutely spot on) right before that and fucking wasted it. Hindsight, eh?

I just really hope my last ever Mexy experience (which this drug has been inspirational to me) doesn't resort to those final moments of opening bag to toilet...

We explored our loft on MXE tonight. Headtorches on, gloves on. Found some water tanks.

Kate said that she thought it would be bigger, but it's not the first time I've heard that.

Next time we'll head for the outer reaches and stick our heads up into the tower!

Tonight I am am a 44 year old git wearing his wedding kilt, Rohan bodywarmer, trainers, jammie bottoms, and dancing to New Orleans jazz with my wife in the corridor. It feels good. %)

something I just came up with inspired by the k-hole/ m-hole:

"Now remember,

no matter how strange or distant or alien everything is, you will come back to reality. The mind is a strange place when you delve into it’s depths, but no matter how far gone you seem, even to the farthest edges of consciousness, you will always return.

So, with that said, prepare for a journey like no other. Welcome to the deepest depths of your subconscious, welcome to reality like no other. Welcome, to the bright world.”

We explored our loft on MXE tonight. Headtorches on, gloves on. Found some water tanks.

Kate said that she thought it would be bigger, but it's not the first time I've heard that.

Next time we'll head for the outer reaches and stick our heads up into the tower!

Tonight I am am a 44 year old git wearing his wedding kilt, Rohan bodywarmer, trainers, jammie bottoms, and dancing to New Orleans jazz with my wife in the corridor. It feels good. %)

Right now, for me these posts represent the perfect blend of drugs, friendship, shared experience and attire(!) and has struck a chord in ways I cannot even begin to share or describe right now...savour and remember EVERY moment please <3

Right now, for me these posts represent the perfect blend of drugs, friendship, shared experience and attire(!) and has struck a chord in ways I cannot even begin to share or describe right now...savour and remember EVERY moment please <3

I'm the other half to those posts Felix made. Many thanks, that was so sweet of you to comment on our fun, love and laughs we have on mxe. You made us smile and remember them again. We have many adventures together and intend to have many more as we grow old together <3

You really need to try it ;)

Just tucked into the last of this batch.. :(

I think one more order is on the cards before the sabbatical starts... :)

I've just been hoovered all over on mxe 8o Quite kinky, got all the cat fur off me :D

I'm the other half to those posts Felix made. Many thanks, that was so sweet of you to comment on our fun, love and laughs we have on mxe. You made us smile and remember them again. We have many adventures together and intend to have many more as we grow old together <3

You really need to try it ;)

I'm a long term reader but infrequent poster so I knew you guys were a couple before I posted kate :) I'm really pleased my reply hit the right note with you both as my spidey senses told me some time ago that you were both inherently good people who have lucked out and found their true 'other half' as it were (I'd put my wife and I in the same select group). As for trying it.. I/we have (extensively!). My wife and I have shared similarly random, mundane yet exhilarating experiences, which is partly why Felixs' posts made me smile at a moment in my life when I couldn't have imagined anything could. For that reason I'm as grateful to Felix (and now you) as you are to me.

I have loved BL for a long time for a variety of reasons and always believed it could inform me and save other people but that night, at that moment, it saved me in the most unexpected way <3

Have fun you guys but never stop appreciating and taking care of each other <3

So ive ordered what will probably be my last batch of MXE for the forseeble future as I'll be going drug free for a while and no doubt that ban will come in to effect before I return, if I choose to go back to using some drugs.. which if I'm totally honest I will use drugs again

I did notice that my vendor had reduced the large quantities available, whether that is down to this current batch running out or they're not planning on getting any more in after their current stock so as not to be left with loads when it is banned, I don't know...

I've a feeling it is soon going to be the end of MXE though.. :( No ket, no mxe... what's a disso lover to do? I certainly don't think the other analogues are the way to go :\ not for me anyway..