• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

Nice one, its my favourite substance, reasonable gentle on my body as well as my already warped mind. But take it easy, go slow and remember its not an instantaneous thing, it can take a wee while to kick in depending on your ROA. It's tempting to take more because you're not feeling it at first.

Keep an empty stomach, but lots of fluids (not booze :|, water, juice etc) throughout if poss, its quite dehydrating. And remember you're going to be mobile, so be safe in your surroundings.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it <3

truff

it is my fav drug of all time too.

i love MXE's bonding experience, similar to LSD-bonding in a way.
very spiritual stuff

edit also to add, after i went (except weed) sober from most drugs for one year; I started up with MXE again to start off and it didn't even feel like i was taking drugs, you know that state after stims, even opiate, or any other drug has a 'negative' effect. so far, not MXE, no negative effect at all.

after you use it for a while (weekly) there's plenty of 'neutral' effects but they go away in 1 or 2 weeks after stopping ime
neutral effects for me, some others might hate. i also can get tired a couple days after.

Last edited:
lol. Doing housework on dissociatives is great, it;s like someone else did it for you afterwards.

Haha. Cleaning windows is one of my favourite projects on MXE. I'm scared to start hoovering though, cos I know it would take me about 6 hours and annoy everyone else.

The more i read about MXE the more annoyed i get that i didnt get involved earlier on :\

If i do enjoy it, which i suspect i will, im going to stock up before the ban... as will a lot of you lot i suppose ;)

Did you ever get the feeling on mxe that your muscles are all unwarping and going back into symmetry and your spine is realigining itself ? I could do tai chi on mxp for sure.

Yeah, i used to end up streching around into positions like this

images

Felt like fluid electricy sprang to mind when on it

Also used to end up meditating on the stuff after holing, my mind was always so still at the end, especially after taking a vallie

Did you ever get the feeling on mxe that your muscles are all unwarping and going back into symmetry and your spine is realigining itself ? I could do tai chi on mxp for sure.

Yeah, i used to end up streching around into positions like this

images

Felt like fluid electricy sprang to mind when on it

Also used to end up meditating on the stuff after holing, my mind was always so still at the end, especially after taking a vallie

I cant let this pass! So its just not me who does tree of life yoga poses upside down in doorways? 8( I can shape myself into all sorts of weird cubist cat yoga poses against structures on mxe. I often come around finding myself in the most unusual acrobatic of yoga poses. Bit tetris like...

Feels real good very stretchy. Recommend knowing some proper yoga poses, they're definitely some benefit in getting into them on the m-hole. Always come out of then slowly elegantly and well stretched - feeling amazing and recuperated =D

Oops that me away to hide again ;)<3

Oh yes. Plus the lack of pain anywhere. No tennis elbow twinges, sore back, or arthritic fingers. Stretchy and feline.

This thread is making me miss MXE badly. Is MXP close? Is it still unclassified?

I would not do MXP again personally, although it did have it;s good moments. i don't like the jet lagged feeling i had afterwards.

The more i read about MXE the more annoyed i get that i didnt get involved earlier on :\

If i do enjoy it, which i suspect i will, im going to stock up before the ban... as will a lot of you lot i suppose ;)

took me few goes of it to 'get it'. the euphoria is 'real' it's not like you take a pill then feel good. The drug(MXE) just shows you the way to 'real euphoria'

aye, the increase in motivation on mxe is unreal. i started a samba band cos of mxe. did the camino de santiago cos of mxe. bonded with my parents like i never have before cos of mxe. allbeit through sticky situations! but strong bonding experiences nonetheless. i owe alot to mxe.

I cant wait to see what it can do. Or what i can do :)

The only thing about the whole MXE Vs Ket is the mobility part. When you hole on MXE and you lie on your bed are likely to just stay there, or are you that far gone that you get yourself up and go wondering around this new world thats appeared?

Is it possible to stay in one place at will or are you likely to just let the drug take you wherever it likes?

I still cant wait =D

You can find yourself walking around without being aware of what you are doing if you take too much. So be careful.

Yep many times i would wake up in bed after a big doses of mxe or come out of the hole standing up we called it "bruce lee legs"

I cook, bathe and do yoga on mxe, sometimes I get a bit crafty n' creative too and make art...tis nice. But very controlled, safe environment helps obviously. I set up for a session, make preparations etc.

If you take enough to blackout / get amnesia, it wastes the experience anyway