• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
COTB: yeah, I had to double-check on that one, but I still have it!

Speak to you guys tomorrow, you all better still be going strong!!

Breaka: I'll send you a message shortly! :)

miss_goody2shoes said:
tbh I don't like wine much- I guess I should still bring some? Can I bring an alternative alcoholic beverage instead?

I have never consumed wine at an annual goon and coon picnic. Not much in the way of cheese either for that matter.

Weren't you there last year?

I so wish I was going to be there tomorrow. And FFS, its not hot, harden the fuck up! This is a very important Aus Social annual tradition!

Doppelganger said:
you all better still be going strong!!
If the last two are anything to go by, there will definite kicking on.

Piking people get no love from me though :!

Anyhow, I'm going to the markets at 11 to pick up some cheesy goodness. I'll see the cool kids in the gardens at midday :D

So how many people are actually going to this? Either way i really do think it's gonna be too hot for me personally. I haven't taken well to the heat this time round for some reason. I think id really get too hot and bothered to socialize.

Have fun!

Last edited:
sun is awesome you losers.

i appear to be in the minority though, since when i said "it needs to be hotter" at the hot barbecue (i think it was forty-one or so :D) i was twice beaten to the ground with crowbars and pigeons.

pigeons dammit, pigeons.

Man I wish I went to that ! But me had no monies...

I cant wait for tommorrow and the heat, and this teeny dress I bought... Im seriously going to look hot !!!!

onetwothreefour said:
sun is awesome you losers.

i appear to be in the minority though, since when i said "it needs to be hotter" at the hot barbecue (i think it was forty-one or so :D) i was twice beaten to the ground with crowbars and pigeons.

pigeons dammit, pigeons.

You should have worn a jumper. Problem solved, fool.

Have fun lovelies! I am currently in the land of Thai, so will be unable to make it, for the 3rd year in a row! doh! Maybe next year?
Eat lots of cheese and consume lots of goon! xo

12 noon is WAY too early for me, especially at that temperature.

I am a 80% chance of going, but if i do, it won't be before 5pm.

yeh I might come a bit later like 1 or two.
considering i'm not sleeping yet
cos its too hot

i might wanna sleep in a bit. hmm

shorza said:
12 noon is WAY too early for me, especially at that temperature.

I am a 80% chance of going, but if i do, it won't be before 5pm.

Dude, they close the gates at 8. Just so you know !!

I'll be along sometime between 12 & 1.

The heat is going to fuck me though :\

katmeow said:
THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thanks potato)

Yes, it's the same spot as the last two years... next to the pond.

untitled.JPG

I'm just about to get ready to head off to the markets, so I'll see you guys there. For those worried about the heat, get yourself a spray bottle to fill with water :) We will have a spot under the trees anyway.

^Same. I feel like a bus has hit me. :(
I hope you're all keeping the many traditions of GnC alive! Much goon, and not so much coon. ;)<3

We should do another dinner sometime soon - so long as it's not on a 37 degree day. :|
Let's revive the food society thread?

I really do want to, there's lots of people I've love to meet. I have social anxiety issues :( I did make it to see katmeow and samadhi, though. Build it and I will come!

Status
Not open for further replies.