• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1234... when do you have to work? Don't be a filthy piker. It will not be the same unless we can stick your phone in your arse and dial it ;)

but i *am* a filthy piker.

not sure about work yet (no roster) but it's likely to be late. if it's earlier i'll see what i can do, since the gardens are only a ten minute walk away.

katmeow said:
1234... when do you have to work? Don't be a Yarni. It will not be the same unless we can stick your phone in your arse and dial it ;)

onetwothreefour said:
but i *am* a Yarni.

Tehehehehe, I'm hilarious! :D

You're not hilarious, nickyj. You're motherfuckin hilarious!

1234 will be there. I know things he doesn't. Like how to use a vagina.

I will come but can someone ring me and remind me on Satdee?

kthxbye! :D

NYE festivities have left me feeling like I have been run over. Soooo... probably not. Also I'm a huge flake.

Come ooooon ya gotta come ;)

Hmm...its gonna be 37C on Saturday. Don't forget the sunscreen!!

37 degrees! Oh dear, that can't be good for the coon ;) What time do you guys usually stay till? Im meeting up with a friend in the evening who lives right near there, so am hoping to come by beforehand.

We usually stay till the grounds people give us a subtle kick in the pants to get our asses out of there.

Technically I still haven't got out os my Saturday shift. But, at the same time there's an odd loophole which will allow me to attend.

I reckon i'll be there. Will it be in the same area as it was last year? What entry gate was that again?

Yeah, I'm a definite. Mg2s, I'll be arriving with you so we're not sitting there drinking out of brown paper bags alone!
Knowing you filthy pikers, there's every chance we will be. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.