• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ButrosButros_Grantos said:
..Grown people should not be dressed as animals for the purpose of entertaining small people, it just seems wrong..

Wind in the Willows is on again this year so maybe we'll run into our furry friends again :D

Rollcall:

yes!
katmeow
420star
doppelganger
bb_g
shorza
kittymeow
COTB
m_g2s
breakabeat
raz
astrosmurf
trancegirle

Maybe!
dfrs
vanth
immortal teknique
SLM+dale
mary poppins
iamtha1

THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thanks potato)

Yes, it's the same spot as the last two years... next to the pond.

untitled.JPG

Vanth... don't make excuses! You have had days to recover since NYE. Wine and cheese is the best medicine anyway =D

See you all there!

Oh yeah... 12pm onwards!!

Last edited:
^Fucking dirty fucking pikers. I hate you all and shall enact vicious, satisfying and just retribution unto each and every one of you one day.

To everyone else: can't wait. Wine in the sun with some of the best people on the planet. Ah, it's a hard life! =D

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
You are satan face, Come so that I may mock you.

Will you be in your spunky elf outfit with my balloon animal? =D

I can say i never seen this thread till now...cause i didnt. But I wont be there. Im not working...ive just noticed today my waist line has increased dramatically so im hitting the gym on the wkend instead of drinking :!

I wore a dress on nye to hide my bloated stomach and big arse and thighs. Time to cut off the booze and fatty foods.

Have fun though!!

^ Now that would be awesome!

Im in to kat :) Providing the heat doesn't scare me away lol

^ Hurrah!

I'm thinking some spray bottles to fill with iced water wouldn't go astray :)

I'm sorry guys! There's no way I can get out of work Saturday, and I'm going to Brown Alley for a psy night after that. Have muchos fun for me. It was a scorcher last year if I remember correctly. Have fun in the sun!

I was wondering what time this shin-dig was on. Now I've seen (12)
I'll probably be in tow with trancegirlie and blind_injustice I'd say..
not sure about college_dropout coming

yeah vanth you cannot pike! Gawd last year the morning of the 2nd I was totally wrecked/fuct as i had been going strong since NYs eve and by the time the picnic was held on the 3rd (it was the third right? anywayz) I still hadn't fully recovered. But you must go on! On like our forefathers did when fighting in the war etc etc. The day after this last yr I then fell asleep in the cinema all the festivities caught up with me hehe

tbh I don't like wine much- I guess I should still bring some? Can I bring an alternative alcoholic beverage instead? Or maybe wine and an alternative..
mmm cheese
i think some nice smoked cheese would be nice
and salt & vinegar chips! (for added class)

I will love you forever if you bring salt and vinegar chips!

They are a picnic essential.

I'm going to put a caveat on my attendance. Not feeling 100% today, and the heat is likely going to absolutely ruin me - so I'm going to say I'll be there later in the day if I'm up to it. :|:(

if y'all are continuing to trash it up in the city afterwards, someone send me a message during the day on facebook (i has no phone) with plans and i'll try to make it. i will be working during the day. i may drop in early however.

i keep forgetting to ask ben; suffice to say i do not predict him to be in attendance.

12pm is EARLY. I'll hardly be out of bed. Haha. Tis cool. I'll be there.

One or two bottles of wine?
Red or white prefferred?
Well tough cos I'm bringing red but if you guys want some white I've got some cardy's in the fridge. The red is my Dad's wine and the white is bought.
I've got Mount Macedon and Glen Erin chardonnay years 04 and 05 respectively.
http://www.mountmacedonwinery.com.au/ourWines.asp
http://www.glenerinretreat.com.au/estate_vineyard.asp
The red will be Tiger Blood 05. Thats a blend of Pinot Nior, Gamay http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamay
and Baco Nior http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baco_noir
:)
I love wiiiiiiine!

I won't actually be in attendance for several reasons. :\

However me and Lisa and possibly others will be in the city at some cocktail bar, so im definitely up for catching up then.

yeah my plans got fucked up so I wasn't going to be able to make this until after 6:00pm.

I'll holla at some of you tomorrow afternoon and see where you're at. Hopefully we can catch up at some point :).

^Sounds good, babe. :) Might be a good idea to stay out of the sun during the afternoon anyway.
You still have my number, yeah? <3

Doppelganger said:
yeah my plans got fucked up so I wasn't going to be able to make this until after 6:00pm.

I'll holla at some of you tomorrow afternoon and see where you're at. Hopefully we can catch up at some point :).

Wow you are piking ? Thats shit.
Also, I owe you about $200 ! You better give me your account details or send me a text message.

Status
Not open for further replies.