• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mg2S is holding the most impoverished hand of bananas I have ever seen =D
Summer fruits for the win!

:D

Thanks for an awesome day guys and gals :D It was great getting to meet some of my fave posters in the flesh. You're a fabulous bunch of people <3 & that was one of the funnest missions through the city i've ever been on haha. Looking forward to catching up again with you all. The heat surprisingly wasn't to bad either!

Good work astrosmurf & raz for getting onto wildlife rescue (after trying every single other avenue) to come and rescue that poor little possum trapped in the toilets :( Im glad it was you guys who found him!

^ haha seems so.

Oh cool pic's too gabz! Those were the littlest bunch of banana's i've ever seen =D

So who's going to plan the next meetup? Im down fo shizzle.

That could be pending on how many of you are going to rainbow though. If there is a massive convoy going up, then there may be no need.

trancegirle said:
^ haha seems so.

Oh cool pic's too gabz! Those were the littlest bunch of banana's i've ever seen =D

yeah weren't they!? Blew me away hehe

n yeah good job Erin on calling for help for the poor little over heated weepy-eyed possum. Let us know how he ended up, hopefully he (or she) pulls through..

Oh man, I have a lady from Richmond who comes and rescues possums in my phone, after my own poor little possum rescuing escapade.

Zomg I Have Internet Access Again!!!!!!!!!!

trancegirle said:
Good work astrosmurf & raz for getting onto wildlife rescue (after trying every single other avenue) to come and rescue that poor little possum trapped in the toilets :( Im glad it was you guys who found him!
That was astro mainly...champion effort young lady!!!
14.gif

The weather was surprisingly way less hardk0re inside the Gardens, due to all the foliage etc I would imagine....I'm glad I came, even if I was late due to other issues...hehehe... ;)

I do agree with mg2s's comment as well that one good thing about having a smaller group is more one-on-one time with peeps...it's easy at these things to get heaps caught up with friends you already know and miss the chance to meet new ones, so that was a good opportunity! You guys are all ace!!

Oh, and I've got some more photos too! I will come back to chuck em in as soon as I upload them...

Ohhh, I'd forgotten about the possum.

I did nothing except carry on drinking in moral support ;)

dfrs: I actually took all my photos down a while back and haven't posted anything else in well over a year. Yay paranoia :D

I thought that I'd introduced you guys by BL names as well when we went out? And trancegirle too.

Next time gadget.

More photos! :D

I do have a shot of the remaining crew who made it through to the end on a tram, but does this
kat said:
I actually took all my photos down a while back and haven't posted anything else in well over a year. Yay paranoia
mean you don't want me to post it kat?

Anywho, here's one of me and astrosmurf and a BONUS EROTICA PIC of me and breakyaself...I had my camera with me all day but surprisingly couldn't be arsed taking photos for most of it...

2174185343_652fdb8910.jpg

2174974678_5381129ffa.jpg

katmeow said:
I thought that I'd introduced you guys by BL names as well when we went out? And trancegirle too.

Next time gadget.

I don't think so. Perhaps you did but I wasn't listening. trancegirlie too! Hi! Is her boyfriend on BL?

Oh and raz, just put scribble over Kat's face

Yay for breakyaself falling outta her top!

If i squint, i can see nipple.

yeah her bf is ilikeacid. they're such a cute couple

i got more pics but don't think I can put em up. (unless pixelation/blurring out is cool??..)
rocking with the bananas yo' (i'm such a clown 8) )
gabbananadancesmall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.