• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

THC is not a "psychotic". less than 1% of the worlds population "go off" with cannabis.

"skunk" is just a slang term for ganja.

your problems could be solved - try not "smoking weed a lot".

all i was saying was Diesel Spice was cheaper and better than pep spice and gave my opionion on it since this is a Cannabis vs PEP Spice thread correct? The world will always be safe with haters like you Sega420 =D my friend works with the company that distributes it and im on probation and i blaze it all the time, just ran across this forum when searching to see if anyone else has had any experience using it!

yes, the world shall be safe another day.

and b@b, aye i know, but from the sounds of things he's in the Uk and buying the generic "skunk weed"

definately 73 warmer, opiate like waves of warmth, then u break a sweat and it last around an hour , very stoney like. 18 almost always has anxiety attatched to it but gives a solid head tap, my supplier was good the first time but anymore im too scared its cut, it takes 10mg of 18 now and 12mg(via gemscales) of 73(not tolerence left two day increments between research..)>> **warning though , these doses are extremely HIGH and pure jwh18/73 (98.9-99.7%) is more than effective between 1mg-3mg / (73) 3mg-5mg and guessing at it or a bad supply like mine is really dangerous, but i cant MJ so i take the risk.....lemme have it i deserve it!

well i have smoked weed, and the following jwh's: 018, 081, 250, 200, 073 and i've mixed them in every way possible. I am not really able to analyse my highs as much as some people seem to, high is high, but here are a few thoughts.

weed: all i mostly ever get is brick weed, sometimes just okay, but lately been getting some that is surprisingly good. on one occasion i did get my hands on some locally grown, the main difference was the local grown stuff was so moist, and smooth to smoke, good stuff. also got a coupe pulls off a joint of organically grown weed from cali that was excellent. weed is always good to me, never get paranoia, relaxing, happy, mildly trippy. love it.

jwh-018. i get a mine from someone, who ads it to the plant base for me, so can't comment on the dose, although anything over 4mg seems like a mistake to me since this stuff can be very unpleasant if you over do it. but when you get the dose right it is pretty good. missing some of the happyness i get from weed, but much more trippy. lasts for about 1 hour, and then another hour of fade. strongest one i have tried, do not over do this, and eyeballing seems like a huge mistake to me, i did it once and would never do it again.

jwh-073: much milder, much less potent, anywhere from 9-12mg is a good dose, this is one that i will occasionally eyeball, because it has alot more room for error, can be a bit trippy, but no paranoia, last about 30 min for me, with an hour of fade. if i've smoked weed in the last couple of days i can't get anything from this one.

as far as mixing them, i've never been able to notice a huge difference, the stronger one usually overpowers the weaker one, but then i've never been one who was really able to super analyze my highs.

jhw-250: this is a strong one, nearly as strong as 018 4-5mg is a good dose, strong trippyness that lasts for 30 minutes, and then about an hour fade, the hour after the main high is still pretty good though, this one has more of the happy relaxed feelings that 018 is missing. this one is pretty good.

jwh - 081: the high from this one is medium strength, no paranoia, very relaxed and happy, the main high last for 30 minutes and then 1-2 hours of fade that is still pretty good. smoking too much of this one makes my body feel like it is pulsing in an uncomfortable way, and taking this one orally and mixing with alcohol is not good, racing heart rate shaking, stick to smoking it. other than that this one is pretty good. 5-6mg is a good dose.

jwh - 200: this one is very weak, in fact i have never really gotten high from it, just mild relaxation, gave up at a 12mg dose. i would skip this one, plus it seems to weigh less, so 12mg is actually a decent amount of material, and don't care to smoke this much of a chemical

Last edited:
JWH-073 is very euphoric and fun while JWH-018 is just about the most potent anxiogenic compound I have tried. I didnt try to combine them though, I would think the JWH-018 would ruin the JWH-073 high...

I found a really cheap and reliable maker of 73 and am thinking about making my own smoking blend with just 73.

Very informative XchaosX

I find it difficult to look for information about specific JWH compounds. I think some of the more popular ones like 73 deserve their own separate thread once they generate a certain level of interest. I spent about an hour and a half reading the other thread but didnt get all the way through it. I could try searching each page for key phrases, but I liked this because it compared the two right off the bat and thats what I was looking for.

This thread could always be moved to the mega-thread so I really see no harm in responding to a question I am interested in.

they shouldnt even be in CD.

its not cannabis at all. its a man made, potentially toxic synthetic chemical.

You are totally right. It is a cannibinoid but it isnt cannabis. If you alert one of the admins they could move it to OD or GDD or to the mega-thread.

I just made a thread discussing about the carcinogenic properties of JWH-18, taking in account the naphthalene metabolism into epoxides and the quantity of naphthalene ingested when consuming JWH-18: Thoughts on JWH-18 carcinogenicity
They are just my speculations, but I think they are interesting.

Carcinogenic doesn't mean congratulations you have cancer now! It just means that the chance that you'll get cancer is slightly increased. If you smoke JWH-018 every day for thirty years, you'll might regret it.

Get JWH-250, CP-47497, or something else that is probably less carcinogenic.\

EDIT: ._.

Last edited:
If you smoke JWH-018 every day for thirty years, you'll probably have a cancer risk comparable to that of a lifetime tobacco smoker.

And by what evidence do you base this estimate on?

And by what evidence do you base this estimate on?

Oh, it's in JWH-018's entry in Wildguessopedia, with data taken from an extensive study by My Ass University. I honestly just picked a random carcinogen -- though I may not have been too far off. The point was that carcinogens are everywhere and unless you repeatedly intentionally expose yourself to them, or work with something horrible like formaldehyde, you shouldn't panic.

u.u

I should definitely be more careful since people may well take the things I say at face value, and I apologize for making such a falsely precise claim.

synthetic cannabinoid Discussion

just curious as to what the interactions with the synthetic cannabinoids is on the
pupil, and also on blood flow in the eyes (as in redness).

seeing as they are man made and there are many,
do they make pupils big and eyes red?
and if so, which ones?

i dont have to worry about being high around people, im just generally curious.

if anybody smokes blends with synths in them and can provide info, thanks.
i understand however some people never get red eyes and their pupils are normal,
in natural cannabis.

everyone's different

Ive smoked a few blends and my list includes but not limited to.

K2 Summit
SuperNova
King Kong
Nola Gold Incense
Black Mamba

All have the same effects and that is they all get me stoned like some nice green buds.
Ive never had pupil dilation from synthetic cannabinoids or natural ones!

Hope that helps

Forgot to add that I also do get Red Eye from synthetics just like real THC

this is interesting!

so do you think that it could simply be the receptors that causes the blood-flow increase in cannabis to the eyes?

im sure this isnt the case, but rather more complex,
but its interesting that synths would make eyes red just like natural cannabis!

im actually considering testing with different amounts of this sprayed bud and getting an effects profile for
whatever synth it is.

i spoke to the seller on the phone when i called my friend, and he says that he's going to ask his guy
which specific synth cannabinoid it is, and he'll let me know.

i think it'd be best that even though ive got this sprayed stuff,
if i at least come up with an effects profile and find out which specific synth it is,
that information could & would benefit others in the future.

this is interesting!
so do you think that it could simply be the receptors that causes the blood-flow increase in cannabis to the eyes?

Well THC effects the CB1 receptor.

I'm not sure about other syth's but JWH-018 effects both CB1 and CB2 which in theory would give you the red eye just like you would get with real marijuana.