• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

^I've been smoking everyday since I was 13 and JWH-018 gave me the fear like no dope ever has.

Question

Originally Posted by BiG StroOnZ
Acetone, IAP, everclear. Not just water though, same concept. Just have to wait for it to dry and for the "chemicals" to evaporate.

About 20 mg of JWH-018 to 1 gram of plant material works out well.

I was curious about this as well, i am very new to the idea about this so go easy on me, but if i mix the jwh-018 with a solvent such as acetone, or everclear, i can then spray it on correct? and once sprayed on say the 20mg to 1gram of plant material as proposed. My question is how long would you probably have to wait for the "chemicals" to evaporate? days, weeks, etc.???? also how could you check to make sure it is all gone. I do not want to take any chances with acetone.

As was said earlier, spraying it will lead to unknown dosages and uneven distribution. You are best off dissolving a known quantity of jwh-018 in a larger amount of solvent, soaking a known quantity of carrier herb in it, then letting it dry out. The evaporation won't take long, a day tops. You'l know it's all gone when you can't smell the solvent anymore. Make sure you spread the herb out and turn it to make sure everything evaporates.

Cannabis vs P.E.P Spice

Hello my wonderful bluelight friends :)

I posted some stuff here a while ago but now im back... to sum it up... i had some traumatic inner awakenings a couple years ago and stopped smoking due to fear and paranoia.

ANYWAY, i have been smoking PEP spice and have been fine !! I dont know if im ready for the cannabis plunge again BUT when i smoke spice i dont get any paranoid feelings and im in a much better place mentally (thanks to my prior experience) and im much more accepting and clear headed. As i used to think inward to find "what was wrong with me" i now just smoke it and enjoy the ride. What do you guys think are the differences between PEP spice and cannabis and do you think since im fine with spice i should be OK with cannabis?

when i smoke spice i feel the same effects as i did when i smoked canni without the paranoia, anxiety, or "wasting time" feelings. but like i said, i've cleared much up in my soul and hardly look within while HIGH... i save it for when im sober... sometimes inner shit does come up but its much easier to handle. any thoughts? hope you all are doing great btw ! :)

I don't suppose you could be so kind as to do the legwork and research what the devil is in the particular blend of "spice" you're smoking?

Most of the "spice"s, afaik are some sort of RC mixed with tasty (or pot-taste-y) herbs.

I don't suppose you could be so kind as to do the legwork and research what the devil is in the particular blend of "spice" you're smoking?

Most of the "spice"s, afaik are some sort of RC mixed with tasty (or pot-taste-y) herbs.

its a JWH-018 blend

Damiana, Amanita Muscaria, Wild Lettuce, Skullcap, Motherwort, Red Clover, Marshmallow, Blue Lotus, Baybean, Pink Lotus, Dwarf Skullcap, Indian Warrior, Lion’s Tail, Maconha Brava, White Lotus, Siberian Motherwart, Vanilla & Honey.

^Doubt that any of those ingredients are actually in it, it's not for human consumption so they don't have to be accurate. For me, JWH-018 is far more anxiogenic and paranoia-inducing than any weed I've smoked, and the stuff they mix it with taste like shit, whereas weed tastes damn fine. Just start small, either smoke small hits from a bowl or take a couple of tokes from a joint, putting it out in between. I imagine that if you're in a better place mentally, the real deal will be a much more enjoyable experience than it was before, and definitely better than JWH-018.

i appreciate your input... sorry but thats what i found when i looked up the ingredients... i will search for a more accurate description.

P.E.P. spice puts chopped up amanita caps in their blend for some weird reason. To the OP, try a blend that uses jwh-073 in it for a smoother buzz.

heres what wiki says:

Spice:
Spice was claimed by the manufacturers to contain a mixture of traditionally used medicinal herbs, each of which supposedly produces mild effects with the overall blend resulting in the cannabis-like intoxication produced by the product. Herbs listed on the packaging include Canavalia maritima, Nymphaea caerulea, Scutellaria nana, Pedicularis densiflora, Leonotis leonurus, Zornia latifolia, Nelumbo nucifera and Leonurus sibiricus. However when the product was analysed by laboratories in Germany and elsewhere, it was found that many of the characteristic "fingerprint" molecules expected to be present from the claimed plant ingredients could not be located, and also there were large amounts of synthetic tocopherol present. This suggested that the actual ingredients might not be the same as what was listed on the packet, and a German government risk assessment of the product conducted in November 2008 concluded that it was unclear what the actual plant ingredients were, where the synthetic tocopherol had come from, and whether the subjective cannabis-like effects were actually produced by any of the claimed plant ingredients or instead might possibly be caused by a synthetic cannabinoid drug.

JWH-18 :
JWH-018 (1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole) is an analgesic chemical from the aminoalkylindole family, which acts as a cannabinoid agonist at both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, with some selectivity for CB2.[1][2][3] It produces effects in animals very similar to those of THC itself, but with a longer duration of action, and is currently being researched as a potential analgesic to be administered by transdermal patch.

You're not gonna find an accurate list of ingredients man, they just give a list of fairly well known purported psychoactive plants, then find the cheapest filler they can and soak it in JWH-018. Probably because most people like the hippy-ish, natural sound of damiana, pink lotus and Indian warrior to the synthetic sounding JWH-018 (1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole). As wiki says:
it was found that many of the characteristic "fingerprint" molecules expected to be present from the claimed plant ingredients could not be located, and also there were large amounts of synthetic tocopherol present. This suggested that the actual ingredients might not be the same as what was listed on the packet, and a German government risk assessment of the product conducted in November 2008 concluded that it was unclear what the actual plant ingredients were
My advice is to get some weed. It has a much better established safety profile, tastes, looks, smells and feels better, and is just superior to these legal blends in every way.

Was looking at at thread that had a lab look at this stuff... will look for the thread in ADD.

Nope. RCs don't have an established safety profile, another reason to go with weed.
. I remember reading something on here about JWH-018 basically just being a big aromatic hydrocarbon with few points of attck for your body to break it down, I'm sure ADD has a more in depth discussion about it.

^ Yes, new info is showing that it was wise to be cautious about this particular RC.