• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

K2? or anxiety?

Ok so heres tha deal i just did a year in DOC they had me on zoloft and remeron,ive been out since april 26th my zoloft is gone and i still have more than half of the remeron because i quit taking it bcuz i got a 2nd shift job nd it messed up my sleeping schedule.

About 2 weeks ago a friend introduced me to K2 the first time i smoked it i hadnt been to sleep in 36 hours and it was the first thing i had smoked in over a year.So i went home and went to sleep,didnt think nuthin of it. but every other time about (3-4) that ive smoked it i get terrible paranoia,rapid rapid rapid heart beats,anxiety,and all around bad high/trip w/e. but ive been light headed and dizzy ever since i got out now that i smoked this shit its just crazy dizziness. idk what the hells goin on but every time i smoke k2 i go into some horrible trip when everything and everyones is against me and i just straight freak out.

So does anybody have any ideas why im getting so light headed and paranoid,anxious?

Idk if this is the right thread.

Heres some advice, dont continue to repeat behavior that affects you negatively i.e. dizzyness, nausea, etc..

It sounds like you have a low tolerance in general from not smoking. JWH-018 (if that is even what is active on K2) is very potent, much more potent then weed. Know you are smoking some completely random plants with untested (god knows what) chemicals on them...not to mention completely unregulated.

Personally, I had a good time on K2 spice (I have a tolerance to weed), but there are tons of reports of poeple like you overdoing it, or just plain out smoking random shit that noone knows what it is.

But to answer your question why you are getting light headed etc.. is becuase #1, you are smoking K2, #2 you are smokin too much.

P.S. if you scroll down this forum you will see a few threads, one titled - JWH 018 RUINED MY LIFE (((Cry))). You might find some solitude there.

Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

Further discussion of Synthetic Cannabinoids will take place here. The old JWH thread is a mess of various information and recently other chemicals have been popping up around the board.

Some Common Synthetic Cannabinoids:
  • JWH
  • CP
  • HU
  • WIN
  • AM

Related Threads:
[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread (Archived)
K2 (JWH-018 ) Ruined My Life
Legal Cannabis Alternatives Mega Thread
PD's Big & Dandy Synthetic Cannabinoid Thread

JWH-018, one of the most common Synthetic Cannabinoid's used for recreation. It's a research chemical and when smoked or ingested produces effects similar to smoking Cannabis. Many consider it bad because there is very little information and no long term studies on the chemical. What makes K2 bad is that it is some miscellaneous mixture of plants sprayed with a solution of the chemical. The majority of people using the blend have no idea what they're smoking and are just looking to get high, while still being able to pass a drug test.

A lot of people on Bluelight have shitty experiences with it, mainly because they smoked too much of it. If you have it in powder form you need a .001 scale to measure out safe doses.

Last edited:
In my area there was a recent news report about how this woman supposedly smoked some K2 with her boyfriend and then she passed out and stopped breathing.

If this woman really did pass out and did stop breathing I feel bad for her but the whole thing seemed like propaganda to me.

They had the supposed 911 call and it sounded like the woman and her BF just smoked a lot of K2 at once and got very high and freaked out.

The woman and the media and even some cop on TV said how K2 is in their own words "incense" and how this "incense" is not meant to be smoked or taken at all.

The woman who supposedly passed out said how she was very stupid for smoking K2 and how it made her spiral out of control and how she'll never use it again and how it's very very bad!

The newscaster said how the effects of K2 are not known at all.

During the entire news report on TV it was never mentioned that K2 is a synthetic Cannabinoid research chemical, and it was said how K2 is not illegal to buy or own.

I'm on the east coast of the U.S. and in a state where K2 is not illegal.

Last edited:
That's not necessarily bad, is it? Personally, I would like to see all these legal smoke blends to be taken off the market and if the news is steering people away from it then more power to them.

That's not necessarily bad, is it? Personally, I would like to see all these legal smoke blends to be taken off the market and if the news is steering people away from it then more power to them.

I'm not sure if it's that bad either.

I did a search looking to see if I could find an article or even video about the story in my area but I found other news reports about people passing out and having seizures from smoking K2.

Would you prefer k2, spce, JWH, etc. to all be regulated and have the side effects known such as toxicity/OD and all of that? I'm OK with other people using k2/spice/JWH/etc. since I'm not going to tell someone else what they can or cannot use or put into their body but I never used k2/JWH/etc. since just regular herb is fine with me.

I'm just sayin... I'm reading this "K2 ruined my life" thread and.... wow!

never even heard of this stuff

JWH-018, one of the most common Synthetic Cannabinoid's used for recreation. It's a research chemical and when smoked or ingested produces effects similar to smoking Cannabis. Many consider it bad because there is very little information and no long term studies on the chemical. What makes K2 bad is that it is some miscellaneous mixture of plants sprayed with a solution of the chemical. The majority of people using the blend have no idea what they're smoking and are just looking to get high, while still being able to pass a drug test.

A lot of people on Bluelight have shitty experiences with it, mainly because they smoked too much of it. If you have it in powder form you need a .001 scale to measure out safe doses.

Hey all,

A friend of mine in Dublin purchased a new incense blend called 'Shamrock' after the new drug laws banned synthetic cannabinoids. It clearly states it's 100% legal, no JWH's or CP's in bold red on the back of the packet. He says it works fine - it's short acting with virtually no anxiety whatsoever. He used to smoke King BBB - which was way too easy to have too much and get anxious so he's happy with the strength of this new blend.

I have already enquired about this elsewhere on the forum, and a member seems to think that it could easily be a new synthetic cannabinoid or one that was not covered by the new legislation.

Anyone know more about new synthetics coming onto the market? Or if anyone has knowledge of the recent Irish ban, can they name a synthetic cannabinoid that was not covered?

Thanks in advance for any help on this

Has anyone tried cooking with JWH? The way I usually do with bud is dry it out and bust it to dust in a coffee grinder then heat it in canola oil for 45 mins then use the oil to cook with. Would this be effective with JWH018? What dose should I aim for?

Nice to see an official discussion thread for this stuff.

I tried it. A friend of mine brought some over, because he can't piss positive, so he went out and bought a little packet of Spice (I don't remember which particular brand/name). I smoked a small bowl, and almost instantly I felt my head to be . . .imploding. Imploding in a most disconcerting manner, though I'm not sure what other kinds of manners one's head may be felt to be whilst imploding. Anyway, it was quite unpleasant and continued to escalate in unpleasantness until about thirty minutes after initial toking, whereupon the effects sharply dropped off.

I've always liked the way weed gives one a little bit of sinus pressure/the headband effect, but this was vastly stronger, and the inverse- negative pressure. Although I'll note that my friend smoked three equivalent bowls and said he just felt very stoned; no weird imploding.

Honestly, though I don't fervently hate synths just on their being synths and not "real weed," don't try this stuff. It's untested, overpriced (unless you get it pure, in which case you'd better have a coke scale), and overrated. The high is short-lived, if not unpleasant. Like taking street pills without testing them- you never REALLY know what you're gonna get.

I think this K2 stuff is too well known. People who know aboslutely NOTHING about it smoke it like its weed. Overdose on JWH-810 IS very possible and has happened. I think you should only be allowed to use it if your smart enough to know thats its a FUCKING CHEMICAL. Im so tired of people getting all excited cause they bought K2 seeds on ebay...like wtf how stupid can you be.

I tried K2, it was like weed but with less euphoria and no psychedelic feelings. The high itself was quite strong, but imo weed is better, plain and simple.

Pep Spice is what I tried a few days ago, apparently it mainly has JWH-018 in it, just hopefully not all the random crap K2 has that's causing all these bad reactions. It isn't the cannabinoids, it's the randoms herbs/ chemicals that are in these "smoking blends". I'm personally just going to order some high purity JWH-018/073 online to be safe. Now to find a milligram scale :/

Jwh Resin?

First of all, I don't smoke thc due to ua's and JWH018 has been working quite fell for me, unlike it has to some others.
Well I recently ran out and decided to scrape resin from a little water chamber in an ash catcher-like bubbler. I took 1 hit of the resin, and about 5 mins later, I am writing this message baked as hell. Usually, with the form of spice I buy ( I know I should buy pure jwh I am saving money to do so) I need rougly 3 hits to get as high as I am now.

So what I am asking is, is spice resin more potent that reg resin? (and No I am not going to smoke only spice resin as I am sure it is probably nastier for the lungs, just on desperate times.)

^ No.
Spice is simply jwh sprayed on random plants and herbs that have nothing in them you are interested in, so the resin is pretty shot.