• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

"In conclusion. Stop going to the hospital for an allergy. It is just more of a basis to make JWH illegal. "

I find most of your post interesting. This, however, is a terrible suggestion. If someone feels uncomfortable enough to want to go to the hospital, they should. If you are worried about JWH becoming illegal simply buy in bulk now, kilogram amounts can easily be purchased at an extreme discount.

Also, to those who are worried about use of JWH becoming regulated due to forums/hospital visits I have a message for you: Get A Life. How did you discover JWH? I'm sure that one day you just assumed there was a synthetic cannabinoid that could get you high and sorted through piles of research papers to find the one that had the highest CB1 receptor affinity... right? Oh, wait, you discovered it through a forum as well? Damn.

As for the allergy, this is simply untrue in most cases. Many of these cases of tachycardia and/or anxiety arise from inhalation of the pure substance. That being said, I have purchases JWH-018, expect it to come in tomorrow, and will be trying different herbal blends to find the blend with the best smoking experience. I will keep you posted.

Sorry for the long response, also, this was not meant to chastise the OP.

Sincerely,
Noah

JWH-122 report (don't delete please)

So I'd like to start off by saying that I understand this could/should be merged into the JWH mega thread; however, as far as I am aware there are no other postings or reports regarding JWH-122 currently on the internet/any forums. I think this could at least warrant its own thread in the RC section.

I came into contact with JWH-122 after ordering 3 grams of pure JWH-018. The JWH-122 came as an incense that was already on a medium (some weird blue herb). I smoked perhaps 1/3 of a bowl out of a medium sized pipe thinking that since the incense was from a small online store it was likely made to be extremely potent. I'm glad I only smoked this much because I was correct. It took maybe 5-10 minutes to kick in and I have never been this stoned before in my life. I used to be an extremely heavy smoker due to certain circumstances and consumed about a half ounce of weed nearly every day with 3 or so friends. This phase of my life lasted maybe 3 years. I now only smoke ~1 gram of high quality bud every day.

This high from the JWH-122 was almost identical to weed and was certainly much more potent. The people that say it is too "synthetic" of a high or is a high without euphoria are simply naive. They don't want to accept that there are compounds out there that are "unnatural" that produce the same effect as marijuana. I also understand that there are hundreds of cannabinoids in weed and that it does produce a somewhat different effect, but if you were in a study where you had to smoke weed one day, and smoke JWH-122 a couple days later you would be hard pressed to distinguish the two (aside from the taste/smell).

Anyway, that is my 2 cents. I'll post more as I smoke more of the stuff. I would really like to try vaporizing as JWH-018 is much more potent via that ROA and I would assume JWH-122 is also. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Noobster, this discussion would go in Cannabis Discussion at the least. I'm not sure it warrants its own thread there since this is pretty much just your opinion, but I'll leave that up for the CD mods to decide...

-> CD

When i smoke too much JWH-18 i end up getting so high i cant move. I usually get the feeling of intense pressure in the temple area. And not the nice headband feeling when you rip a nice inline.

Honestly i think JWH-18 is garbage. It gets you high but its nothing like the real thing. If you want canabanoid stimulation find your self some propper kush, or some nice concentrates.

LOL, hope you stick around long enough to regret your choice of user name. Interesting report as I've never tried 122, nor even seen it offered. A shame it came on incense as it would be far more useful if you knew the exact doses.

Merged into Synthetic Discussion.

It's a bit to late to avoid negative media, this RC will likely be made illegal throughout the entire USA within a year.

To me, synthetics (Spice, specifically) come on and wear off quicker than pot. The effect is more giggly and "silly" than pot, which tends to induce more introspection and paranoia (for me). Not sure which cannabinoids are in Spice nowadays, but I wouldn't know it wasn't pot if I didn't know already. It's very similar.

I'd love to know more about the safety of fake pot, as I've heard it causes cancer and all kinds of other stuff. I don't buy it myself but have a friend who uses it exclusively to pass drug tests and have been doing it more lately. Spice is definitely more potent than the weed in my home state of Oklahoma/Kansas, which comes mostly from Mexican bricks. Blech.

Overall, I'd pick real weed over fake if I had my d'rathers. Maybe not in places where the pot is shitty, but for the most part I'd rather deal with the known dangers of marijuana than the unknown risks of Spice.

jwh-122 truely is amazing i got 019 122 and 210 in the mail and the 122 was the best for making blends and to smoke i got very ripped off 3 to 4 mg its more potent then 018 and last longer any carcinogenic effects? and i had the same blue shit that noobster was talking about it had 65mg/g on it. and had an 8th of that too i hear 019 122 and 210 are where its at now

What does pure JWH-018 normally look and smell like? I recieved a sample in the mail and it's a tan color, and smells strongly of skatole/indole/tryptamine. Smells just like AMT smells to me. Is this normal?

What does pure JWH-018 normally look and smell like? I recieved a sample in the mail and it's a tan color, and smells strongly of skatole/indole/tryptamine. Smells just like AMT smells to me. Is this normal?

No. Sounds like you got something else. 018 is white/off white and has no odor or taste. Would not consume.

jwh-122 truely is amazing i got 019 122 and 210 in the mail and the 122 was the best for making blends and to smoke i got very ripped off 3 to 4 mg its more potent then 018 and last longer any carcinogenic effects? and i had the same blue shit that noobster was talking about it had 65mg/g on it. and had an 8th of that too i hear 019 122 and 210 are where its at now

A independent evaluator found both of these JWH variants to be sub par at best (this is putting it nicely) and no where even close to potency in comparison to JWH-018 or some of the other well known, but highly regarded JWH compounds. I would be quite interested in finding out where you procured JWH-019 & JWH-122 to determine if the particular substance itself that is somewhat lackluster or possibly less than stellar batches from various suppliers?

Question about oral ingestion of jwh compounds...

Would one eat the same amount that one would smoke or more for a comparable effect?

Is it longer lasting or about the same duration as when smoked?

You definitely need a significantly higher dose...It also appears to help if the compound is dissolved in heated butter or oil (or possibly alcohol?)

A independent evaluator found both of these JWH variants to be sub par at best (this is putting it nicely) and no where even close to potency in comparison to JWH-018 or some of the other well known, but highly regarded JWH compounds. I would be quite interested in finding out where you procured JWH-019 & JWH-122 to determine if the particular substance itself that is somewhat lackluster or possibly less than stellar batches from various suppliers?

it was crediable its a supplier of many many research supplies

Ok, so if one were to get say a gram of jwh 018, how long would this last roughly for an everyday smoker? i know tolerance and such is an issue, but could anyone else chime in that perhaps smokes jwh 018 daily or often enough? Not herbal.

Currently I smoke about an oz of Mad Maxx (herbal blend I buy in my city). I'm told Mad Maxx is pretty strong, but then again, everyone says their shit is strong so whatever, who knows.
What I'm trying to do is just figure out if its cheaper to start buying it online, raw, or just keeping buying herbal blends.
I'm leaning towards it being cheaper to buy it raw, but then again, who knows, some of these big companies might buy the jwh in such large quantities that maybe they're still getting it cheaper than i ultimately could?

Advice needed.
Thanks
a gramofpuredub u could make a ounce of blend that would be nice in strength its best to make it go to herb shop get herbs get klean strip brand acetone dumb herbs in bowl
mix acetone and jwh together till it dissolves
dump in and mix and let dry and jwh blends

Question about oral ingestion of jwh compounds...

Would one eat the same amount that one would smoke or more for a comparable effect?

Is it longer lasting or about the same duration as when smoked?

2.5x your normal smoked dose IME

You definitely need a significantly higher dose...It also appears to help if the compound is dissolved in heated butter or oil (or possibly alcohol?)

Thanks but does the butter/oil really matter? Can't it just be put into a cap?

What about duration? Do the effects last longer?