• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

there are already [MEGA] JWH threads, and a Synthetic Cannabinoid discussion thread.
please keep all future queries on synthetic cannabinoids to these areas, so as to not clutter up the forums.
unless you have a unique question that has not been asked or answered yet.

(use the search function at the top of the page. use keywords if you dont get it first time)

til someone answers this, or a mod merges it, hope you find the answers and help you are looking for. :)

WIN GT and WIN 48,098

Was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these two chemicals. I have read about WIN 35428 but what is the difference in these chemicals? any feedback is much appreciated

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm guessing these are cannabinoids so I'll redirect this to cannabis discussion. What happens from there is up to the gorgeous purple_cloud and the baddasses - roose and chainer.

--->CD

well WIN 48098 is a cannabinoid (aminoalkylindole) and I have no idea what WIN GT is so if the CD mods want to send it to BDD or elsewhere for you, they can.

merged into synthetic thread

WIN 48,098 is a rarely seen or sold cannaboid that spawned all the other WIN series to my knowledge, and WIN GT sounds like a marketing scam. Where ever you picked up these two terms, I would avoid...

What I'm saying is, if you're looking at those names on a vendor website, don't do business with them.

Ive tried quite a few JWHs and found that almost all of them cause me panic when I smoke enough to actually get high. I do have panic attacks and am scripted benzos but JWHs seem to be a really potent anxiogenic for me, I can safely say im done trying them.

merged into synthetic thread

WIN 48,098 is a rarely seen or sold cannaboid that spawned all the other WIN series to my knowledge, and WIN GT sounds like a marketing scam. Where ever you picked up these two terms, I would avoid...

What I'm saying is, if you're looking at those names on a vendor website, don't do business with them.

Its just nuts the amount of chems these websites try to dish out to us but there is basically no research done on them at all. hell i cant even find out what the hell these 2 chems really are. i was hoping to find a RC that was kind of like cocaine buzz similar to how the jwh-xxx are with weed.

Okay from what I've been told here and MOST other places I've been to, pure JWH-018 is supposed to be white and odorless. Like I said in a previous post in this thread, I recieved a sample of what was supposed to be JWH-018 but it was the color/constistency of beach sand and it had a strong mothball-like smell to it, even before I opened the package it came in. I figured this was a bad sign so I asked here and I was told it was, so I didn't mess with any of it then.

I made some posts at a few other sites about the smell mainly, and I got a variety of answers ranging from "that's a good thing, it's an indole smell meaning it came from the correct synthesis" to "get rid of that stuff as quick as you can, that's naphthalene, indicating a bad synthesis and it could be dangerous to your health!". One person told me that it's probably JWH-073 and to just put a tiny bit of the powder on some foil and heat it up and see what happens... Well, I did that, and it puddled up like I was told it should, but the mothball smell became so strong I felt I had to vent the room.

Since then, I've e-mailed some places asking questions about the color and smell of their products, and I've recieved the same type of answers. Almost every place says that the JWH-018 is pure white, but a few places says that it's tan. Then, about half of the places said their stuff was odorless, and the other half said that it could have a mothball smell depending on the batch.

I mean in all honesty, it just seems practical that JWH-018 is and should be pure white and odorless when it's pure. The original place I got the sample from only had JWH-018 and didn't offer any of the others, so I thought the chances that it was JWH-073 were slim. I looked up some pictures of JWH-073, however, and it looks a lot like what I recieved. Just can't seem to find a lot of information about the strong mothball smell. I know from personal experience that AMT and DMT (smoke) smell this way, but naphthalene is known for the mothball smell and there's been so much talk about the carcinogenic properties of it and risks associated with it and the JWH chemicals... That worries me. What would be more likely to cause this type of smell in a JWH chemical, indole properties or naphthalene properties?

I'm not going to be testing this sample that I got because of the smell and look of course, but I'm still curious about it since I'm planning on getting some from another source that seems more reliable. I'll definitely be aiming toward the white and odorless product, but I'm still hoping to hear more about the mothball smell and what's likely to be causing it.

Last edited:
Alright then, back to JWH-250: Apologies in advance, as I think this info may be somewhere in this thread already, but in any case, is pure acetone also the best solvent for this material? And yes, I do know about the adulterants in most acetone, which leads me to this next question: What is a brand name of a suitable acetone for this purpose? I'm not seeing the requisite detailed info on any of the adds I see online.

Finally, I do plan a local search but could anyone advise me of a good online source for bulk herbs?

Thanks in advance. Getting ready for my first mix..............dip

So I know there are many different types of these JWH-xxx chemicals going around as a synthetic marijuana high and can be purchased in some smoke shops. I have read that due to the legality they are trying to disguise it more as an incense instead of a way to get a buzz. I have heard a lot about this K2 stuff, and recently a friend and I tried this stuff called 'k4 ultra' I believe. Just curious if this was the same thing and if there was any way to possibly find out if it is in fact a similar chemical, and if so what kind? I know there's a few such as JWH-250, JWH-018, and so on. I would like to be able to know so I can read up a little more about what I smoked.

i was hoping to find a RC that was kind of like cocaine buzz similar to how the jwh-xxx are with weed.

You may want to try researching 4-mmc (mephedrone) - some people love the stuff and it is a bit similar, though IMO closer to MDxx.

SizzleSword - JWH-018 is 100% odorless and white. Not off-white. Not tan. Does not smell. You likely got something else, something cut, or a poor synthesis.

I will tell you this: if you ordered it or acquired it from a site that pays for advertisements on google, then there is no question you got ripped off. Also, beware any product from South America, China, or Cameroon specifically. I've had terrible experiences (or know of such) with these vendors as their stuff is generally the worst quality left-overs from China... so... also beware China.

Always ask for an MSDS or order form sheet from the vendor from their source - most will be willing to comply, simply blocking out any information they don't consider relevant (company's supplier name, or price paid, etc).

Just received two grams JWH-250. This was from a U.S. source by which I mean it was manufactured in the U.S. In the info sheet provided, they dispute the notion that pure JWH-*** is white. They even quote John W. Huffman who stated that in it's pure form, (018), it should be an amber, somwhat resinous ,material. The vendor goes on to explain that the way the stuff is handled after synthesis can account for it being different colors.

Not saying this is the last word on this subject, but these guys do appear to have their shit together.

Some herbs will soon be acquired, and further testing will take place.

dip

Dr. Huffman was apparently never able to get his 018 pure. The best he was able to get was amber, but it was only after commercial production began that anyone was able to get it over 99.7% and hence white. I don't have a source on this but it was definitely mentioned back in one of the main JWH-018 threads, try doing a search.

I also just received a gram each of JWH-250 and JWH-018. Oddly enough, this time the 250 was fluffy and white and the 018 was amber and crystally. At first I thought this must have been a mistake, but repeated testing makes me quite sure the labels were correct. I think that JWH-250 production either has, or soon will, overtake JWH-018 production. The (slightly) lowered chance of freakouts will probably encourage its use in blends as well. Just my thoughts.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the whole reason I brought this up. This JWH-018 is the first non-white product I've ever seen. Every other gram I've gotten (gone through ~5 or so) has been pure, fluffy white. Just wanted to let you know your vendor is trying to sell you some manure.

@sizzlesword - RE: "Okay from what I've been told here and MOST other places I've been to, pure JWH-018 is supposed to be white and odorless. "

018 has a chemical smell to me, most rchems I've come into contact with have a distinct smell and taste. Mine was pretty white when I got it, turning a bit more amber / sandlike over time.

So I tried smoking Serenity Now Spearmint blend today. I loaded up my pocket-size chillum as per normal, packed a good, regular bowl, and flamed it up for two full hits.

I think I enjoy it.

Alright..apologies in advance if this has been covered already.....but what is the concensus on best solvent for 250? I think acetone is it, but if anyone knows better, please help this newboid blend creator out.

Also, have already in my possession some "Clean-Strip". It may be spelled with a 'K', not sure, and don't actually have the can in front of me at the moment. Did look up the MSDS and it made NO mention of there being anything in there beyond 100% acetone. Anyone know about this? Thanks........dip

hooked on mr.nice guy. synthetic marijuana.. who knows more about it than I do?

retired ketamine user hooked on spice. thought it would be better than what I was doing.. seems to be fucking me up in a way I'm not used to. Anybody know the real long term side effects from this shit?