• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

My understanding is that any synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist is class B in the UK.
17. Synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists (“ synthetic cannabinoids”) are man-made chemicals that mimic the psychoactive effects of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient in cannabis. They have been found in herbal smoking products such as ‘Spice’. The harms of the synthetic cannabinoids are broadly commensurate with those of cannabis and are therefore controlled as Class B drugs.

18. Consistent with the UK’s legislative approach to other synthetic drugs, the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Amendment) Order 2009 controls synthetic cannabinoids using both specific and generic definitions with the intention that controls will capture a range of agonists and therefore both current and future foreseeable trends.

Boo! :(

Wish I had the chance to try 018 and 073 before they were made illegal in the UK. So that's mephedrone and JWH that Americans can order from the net and we no longer can!

Sr16 - can only find links to a drum machine. And Yerg's post seems pretty conclusive.

@banlo ive never seen marshmallow leaves in person but ive figure(from experience) that fluffy-hairy herbs dont absorb 018 good but herbs with the consistancy of damiana works great and retains the 018 really well. i tried to spray it on mullien using that same chem/plant ratio as i used with damiana and the mullien was significantly weaker. so i warn every body thats making the blends..NEVER USE HAIRY HERBS!

Marshallow = Althaea officinalis, and yes it's very hairy especially in crushed form. I was told it's very good because hairy herbs absorbs jwh better. Now you said it's not, and I'm confused :) I had damiana before, maybe will try it next time.

Anyway used my all JWH-081 (not 018) so can't test it atm. Next week I will receive JWH-122 sample (1g), and gonna try it out. What 122 ratio would you recommend? Some people says 1:10, the other ones says 1:17, someone even told me 1:8.... I simply want most similar effects to good MJ. What do you say?

When preparing my herbs with 081 I didn't use spray because acetone might dissolve it too ;) so I simply put it into a glass jar and mixed it all, then moved to a glass plate to dry out for a day or two. However it was ready in 5h (acetone smell was gone)

Wish I could use JWH-018 or 073 but it's illegal at my country since a year :((( since then I can't find proper JWH formula :( Wish that someone could help me with smart advice :)

ps. sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Endless Loop

So my first time smoking anything containing cannabinoids, i smoked a synthetic blend called buzz, and the reaction i had i cannot find anywhere on the web, so here it is...

I take the first hit, i feel the sensation moving through my body, i hold it, and take a second hit, which was probably 3 times as big as the last, i hold for as long as i can and blow out... then it hit me i started feeling the intense body high and the mind fuck, holy shit, well i sit there and stare at the fire, its all i could do, i forgot how to move and do anything, then someone talks to me all i can do is laugh.. okay normal first high, i know, well soon after as i stare at the fire i notice everything looks pixelated and sparkly and i hear my friends talking, they tell a story, and then it repeats, and its the exact same, its an endless loop... so everything that happened that night happened at least three times???? is this a normal reaction???

Sometimes, on rare occassions, Cannabinoids can be fairly trippy (had an experience with good ol' weed once that messed me up).
I'd have a guess that these synthetic ones might be more prone to this? They're strong as fuck and prolly not very nice either (not to mention the probability of being carcinogenic).
Stick with the good ol' herb ;)

I can go literally a mile away from my house to the corner store and get 3 grams of a k2 bootleg <snip> no prices - p_c - shit is awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Can they get away with this? This doesn't seem right at all.

IMO, this should not be happening. They are using a loophole to arrest people for something that is legal, for the moment. :X

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...etic-marijuana-herbal-smoking-blends-packages

October 26, 2010|By Gary Taylor and Kevin P. Connolly, Orlando Sentinel

Law-enforcement agencies in Polk County plan to be the first in the state to crack down on the sale of so-called synthetic marijuana products sold under names such as K2 and Spice.

Florida's Drug Policy Advisory Council recently urged the Florida Legislature to join 11 other states in banning the substances, but since that hasn't happened, Polk County authorities plan to use an existing state statute that makes it illegal to sell imitation controlled substances.

At least initially, only those selling the products will be targeted, said assistant State Attorney Chip Thullberry in Bartow.
Advertisement

The products, usually sold at small gasoline stations and mom-and-pop food stores, are sprayed with synthetic "cannabinoids" and can be purchased legally in Florida and most other states as incense.

"These synthetic marijuana products are not just being sold to adults throughout Polk County, they are routinely sold to our kids," Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said in a statement. "K2, Spice, or whatever this stuff is packaged as, is being sold as incense or potpourri, but the sellers clearly know it is being smoked with the purpose of getting high.

K2 comes in more than a dozen aromas, with fruits such as grape, orange and strawberry, and names such as Summit, Blue, Pink and Standard. It is sold in retail packages of 3 grams, usually for about $15 a package.

The substances are packaged as "herbal incense" or "potpourri" and warnings on packaging state they are not intended for human consumption. The packages contain herbs, spices, and various types of dried plant material sprayed with chemicals

"Because the wholesalers are telling retail stores that it is 'legal' to sell this drug, we are providing this warning to stores in Polk County: stop selling this product today, or you will be arrested for selling an imitation controlled substance, a third degree felony," Judd said.

"The compounds in Spice work on the brain in the same way as marijuana's active ingredient, THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol," Judd said. They primarily affect the central nervous system, he said.

There is no requirement to list packaging contents or ingredient amounts because the product purports that it is "not for human consumption," Polk County authorities said.

The same stores that sell K2 usually sell herbal smoking blends that look similar to marijuana. They are sold under brand names such as Zohai, Jamaican Gold Bud, Orange Krush, Black Magic, Serenity Now, California Dreams, Armageddon, King Krypto, Spike 99 and Bombay Blue. Sizes of the packages vary but can be as small as 1 gram for $15 or more.

Researchers have observed that when smoked, synthetic cannabinoids can deliver a high similar to marijuana, officials said. Consumption of synthetic cannabinoids causes impairment of human motor skills and changes the ability of a person to perceive, reason and understand.

According to University of Florida Pharmacologist Dr. Tonia Werner, the synthetic cannabinoid chemicals found in K2 have "psychotropic effects which can cause motor impairment and changes in their cognition."
Advertisement

The American Association of Poison Control Centers reported in September that synthetic cannabinoids have spurred more than 1,500 calls to U.S. Poison Control Centers in the United States so far this year.

The Haines City Police Department has joined the Sheriff's Office in the crackdown.

I fucking hate that shit

"people like something, lets take it away from them for no apparent reason"

I guess they'll just schedule 018 and maybe 073, and just prosecute anything else under the analogue act? Although some of the JWHs are only really similar in that they have "JWH" in their name..

Finally found a decent way to smoke off foil:

Take a 500ml bottle and cut the top off, as if you're making a mini lung or bucket. Use this when smoking off tin foil to make sure all the smoke gets in, I wrap the tin foil round the bottom so that it's all within the bottle top.

JWH paranoid attacks and irregular heart beating

I've read several forums and post about how people get paranoid feel they cant breath and their heart rate is increased. Not once have I read where people thought they may be allergic to the herbs. I have had a lot of experience with different herbal incenses and NEVER had any adverse effects. It wasn't until about 2 weeks ago I felt the breathing issue. I don't feel it coincidentally coincided with my allergy season and Ive also used that herb before with no adverse effects.
Most people that cant breath get paranoid due to the lack of oxygen to their brain. I have a complete understanding of this because I also have seasonal asthma so, the paranoid part doesn't take effect because I have my brain alert on this issue. Also after the event i felt like my heart was beating irregularly. This was due to the fact that i wasn't receiving enough oxygen to my brain and my heart was pumping faster to compensate.
I have found a few things that may help those of you who have issues on this subject. If you start having difficulties breathing while using spiced herbs. Besure to take deep breaths this way your heart wont beat faster and could eliminate any paranoia attacks. It is always a good to keep benadryl on hand if you have these issues. As well i have found on making my own blend that catnip is a good additive if you have bad breathing or coughing. It seems to open the airways and allows you to cough up the crap while making your blend much smoother.
In conclusion. Stop going to the hospital for an allergy. It is just more of a basis to make JWH illegal.
I hope this personal experience may help anyone out there.

Good advice. I found that deep breathing helps a lot for the issues you mentioned.

Keeping hydrated too.

This will probably get closed soon, but thanks for the info I enjoyed reading your post.

This thread is also very much in the spirit of harm reduction so it may stay open for a while, I think something useful could come out of this thread.

yeah sorry I'm stupid........LY STONED!! lol :|