• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 4

I have done alot of shit in my 21 years of living and i can firmly say that smoking synthetic weed was the biggest mistake. I wouldnt smoke that shit if i got offered 500k. Steer clear and if you wanna get a weed high smoke regular weed. I can suggest something like Girl scout cookies. With about 25% thc its one of the strongest strains out there.. Much better than smoking that shit

Lol. Ill be 21 in January and I agree with you 100%. I always tell people if someome offered me fame and fortune to take a hit of spice, i wouldn't do it. Its crazy because I really wouldn't.

That shit fucked my head up more than anything else I've ever encountered. Its been almost 2 years since I quit and I swear I still have problems from it. I can't even smoke real weed anymore or I'll freak out.

This thread is always interesting. I've smoked hundreds of grams of synthetic cannabinoids over seven years, sometimes smoking highly extreme doses, smoking multiple times per day, and multiple times per week. I'm still definitely insane but that was already an advantage I had before doing all this so....:sus:

This thread is always interesting. I've smoked hundreds of grams of synthetic cannabinoids over seven years, sometimes smoking highly extreme doses, smoking multiple times per day, and multiple times per week. I'm still definitely insane but that was already an advantage I had before doing all this so....:sus:

Do you feel any kind of "withdrawal" effects if you don't smoke??

Just curious because that sounds like some heavy fucking duty consumption of noids!

I just got put on 18 months probation with random urine analysis, and a
Im looking around for legal highs similar to weed.. Could you guys recommend me any of these cannabinoids? I want something with a strong stoning effect like good weed.

I already have kratom as backup... But thats not enough. I love my weed. So please if any of these are worth ordering give me a clue..

All i know is years back i sorta enjoyed those Mr. Nice Guy blends.. Im pretty sure stuff like that is long banned.

Do you feel any kind of "withdrawal" effects if you don't smoke??

Just curious because that sounds like some heavy fucking duty consumption of noids!
Nope. During the heaviest times I didn't feel great for a couple days when I would take a break but nothing that was that bad.

Anything around atm that are at all similar to AM-2201 / MAM-2201 / UR-144? I've tried quite a few noids, but those were my favourites.

I'm out of the loop!

Out of the following:

• MMB-CHMINACA
• AB-CHMINACA
• THJ-2201
• THJ-018
• 2NE1 / APICA
• AB-FUBINACA
• NM-2201
• 5C-AKB48

Are any comparable to the ones I used to like? If any have dodgy toxicological profiles those can be ruled out straight away!

Any help at all appreciated guys.

Last edited:
avoid BB-22. one of its metabolites is 8-OH-quinoline, a DNA transcription inhibitor.

Damn I would seriously lose my mind if I started ordering ANY rc's around these days... The store bought blends have already done a number on me.

When will I learn from this shit?

I've never really been into noids. I had some alright experiences with what I'd assume we're jwh's back when those were going around, but after what I believe was a high dose of am-2201 I swore off the stuff. That was a few years ago and I believe the last time I had noids.

Anyway, can someone point out to me which noid currently on the market is worthwhile? I like cannabis here and there it's just so damn expensive. I'm not really into the whole bugging out on noids even with cannabis I dose fairly conservatively, at least compared to kids in my area these days.

aFB-48 is probably the best one on the market right now IMO. it seems to have a better safety profile than some of the other ones going around. its not so stupidly potent that accidental overdoses are likely. it produces a really nice, well-rounded effect that doesn't mindfuck me too much or make me feel physically uncomfortable.

aFB-48 is probably the best one on the market right now IMO. it seems to have a better safety profile than some of the other ones going around. its not so stupidly potent that accidental overdoses are likely. it produces a really nice, well-rounded effect that doesn't mindfuck me too much or make me feel physically uncomfortable.

Thanks, I'll check that one out.

I've never really been into noids. I had some alright experiences with what I'd assume we're jwh's back when those were going around, but after what I believe was a high dose of am-2201 I swore off the stuff. That was a few years ago and I believe the last time I had noids.

Anyway, can someone point out to me which noid currently on the market is worthwhile? I like cannabis here and there it's just so damn expensive. I'm not really into the whole bugging out on noids even with cannabis I dose fairly conservatively, at least compared to kids in my area these days.
not sure where youre at in the world, but if you can get 5f-AKB48 then its pretty decent, that said its also the only synth ive tried, but ive certianly tried it extensively over the past 2 months

has anyone got any tips in terms of what plant matter to use? ive been using green gunpowder tea, but its a horrendous consistency to roll, and smells horrible. Also if theres anything apart from 5F-AKB48 thats worth checking out, i might try something new for a change

i like using mullein as a carrier herb. mullein has a long history of human use as an aid for upper respiratory health -- some people even smoked it for its health benefits. and not only that, but it doesn't taste awful, and it has a nice fluffy absorbent texture that helps when you're making the blend.

Anything around atm that are at all similar to AM-2201 / MAM-2201 / UR-144? I've tried quite a few noids, but those were my favourites.

I'm out of the loop!

Out of the following:

• MMB-CHMINACA
• AB-CHMINACA
• THJ-2201
• THJ-018
• 2NE1 / APICA
• AB-FUBINACA
• NM-2201
• 5C-AKB48

Are any comparable to the ones I used to like? If any have dodgy toxicological profiles those can be ruled out straight away!

Any help at all appreciated guys.

Well if it is helpfull I don't know, but among the synths I disliked were your 3 favorites. They have an special attraction don't get me wrong one that seduces youe into taking these particularly strong noids. Tolerance factor is really not on your side with these ones. And for me they are such effective sleepmedication that they fuck up your daytime wakefullness while on them and effect your sleep quality, especially when you are not on them.

But objectively seen non of the cb1 & 2 full agonists are worth their side effects. Not even my personal favorites like 2-ne-1/ jwh-122 or akb-48, not worth the risk IMO. And neither is their price an excuse for jumping on the bandwagon as so little is known.

They do seem to have more of a impact on behaviour compared to naturally occuring THC, although that is subjective. But I do seem chiller since I switched to the real thing. For the record I had no trouble getting high of weed during/ and after synthetic cannabinoid use. So quality Cannabis won't stop working if you have an 3/ 4 times a day habit of medium strenght noids. But I do get seriously grumpy when my CB receptors are not tickled. Do with the info what you will Chippendale but at this moment smoking weed seems the best advise I could give leaving 2-ne-1 far behind. ;)

Ex-addict, would never smoke these chemicals again. I used to smoke AM-2201 before the ban. I thought it felt awesome. Towards the end of my addiction, and it was the end because I took an unknown chemical blend and I nearly died. After 8 months of chronic use and loving it to laying in bed apologising and saying my last words. I know it was all the effects of the drug, but I was an experiences user and it fucked me over.

Please just stick to weed people. They're just throwing these cannabinoids out now and they're no fun anymore, they're dangerous.

i like using mullein as a carrier herb. mullein has a long history of human use as an aid for upper respiratory health -- some people even smoked it for its health benefits. and not only that, but it doesn't taste awful, and it has a nice fluffy absorbent texture that helps when you're making the blend.
thanks man, this looks like exaclty the kind of thing im looking for, ill probably get some in soon, and report back how it goes!

*AB-FUBiNACA is extremelypotent research with caution if at all.

*Nothing like smoothe AM-2201 or UR-144 ...., MAM-2201 had imo an unpleasant effect

But people are smoking these 'noids in large doses hance imo the seizures and deaths reported etc. (source wikipedia if i remember correctly)... "Side Effects[edit]
There have been a number of reported cases of seizures, deaths, and psychotic episodes in relation to this synthetic cannabinoid.[3][4][5][6]" Wikipedia

All JWH here got banned a few weeks ago... and the AM's

Depending on the 'noid seizures have been reported from 2mg doses ie. MAM-2201