• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 4

I've begun adding an index to the first post of this thread so that it will be easier to find experience reports about the specific RCs. Currently I'm only at page 30 so it's a work in-progress and if we hit the post limit on this thread by the time it's finished then that will be ideal. Some of the substances have been scheduled so they might not even be on the market anymore, what do those of you with experience with these RCs think about that?
i think its a great idea, it means that you get way less new people (such as myself) asking things that can be answered in the OP

edit:

that said some lurking is still required, when you've got Tryptamine*Dreamer saying that 15-20mg of 5F-AKB48 is OD level, and then a year later ComfortablyNumb95 is saying 500mg for every 10g of herb. Like im used to smoking bud so i tend to work in grams, and unless my maths is somehow massively wrong, a gram of herb that potent is 50mg, so OD teratory

man ill worry about this shit when it arrives, gives me a few days to make sure i know what im doing

Does Ab-CHMINACA have effect eaten inside a rizla bombed even after you have smoked?

well GC/MS results beg to differ from your assessment, I just got done telling you I would not take the word of a vendor, I do my own independent testing. Have you ever even had JWH250 or THJ2201 in crystal form? just answer the question Claire. it's unfortunate a lot of people do not even know what they are researching, they are taking the word of their vendors that they are being sold the correct product, which I do not recommend. I would not doubt the THJ2201 you obtained (or whatever it really was) had it's own unique properties. :) there are a lot of things about synthetic cannabinoids that effect they way in which they metabolize, like the forms they are in (powder, crystal, eg.) and their degradants, toxins, ect. along with MOA.

You're a charlatan & your so called claims & nonsense you've spewed here on bluelight are bogus! I knew you were sham artist when you stated that JWH-250 & THJ2201 were just alike in overall effects. After reading the numerous comments and posts on Reddit & other forums, my suspicions were confirmed!

drugs-forum
jeremysdemo Banned

ukchemicalresearch
jeremysdemo Banned

chemsrus
jeremysdemo Banned

TOPIC: EX-MOD Jeremysdemo exposed as a FRAUD

*vendor link removed*

Fraud Alert - Jeremysdemo Account

https://www.reddit.com/r/RCSources/comments/310ju8/fraud_alert_jeremysdemo_account/Fraud

Cross post from a forum... edited forum name out

First off let me tell you that "badmamajama2" is another account of Jeremy - It already says a lot about the person.
So Jeremy, it is a rather foolish thing to post with both your accounts in your own thread. thinking it would go unnoticed.
The reasons why Jeremysdemo is no longer a mod are:

1. Jeremy made vendors send him samples and pay for testing. The samples he claimed were sent off to a lab in Spain. When I asked the name of the lab and address of the facilitates he could not reply. He also claimed that a minimum of 25 samples would have to be tested in order to have the "good price" he arranged. I find that hard to believe.
  2. Jeremy claimed there was "Flesh eating MXE" out there, which is why he needed to extort money from vendors in order "to keep us safe". Have you ever seen Jeremy posting anywhere else than in the Vendor News section? He has got nothing on harm reduction. When I asked him why he didn't warn people by posting about "flesh eating MXE" he answered with: "the users on this site are too stupid to understand so it would make no difference".
  3. Jeremy quotes: "I have the DEA inter office memo right here before me about the planned January raids...lets see how they fair. let them go on....and lets see how the ones that stepped up and have DEA register lab proof their chems are not adulterated with flesh eating "other" chems"
  4. When I asked him to forward this memo, he replied this: ""can you give me a minute, I got US vendors blowing up my inbox to find out where to send their samples to for testing....priorities buddy. thats in a file on another harddrive"". For a memo that is as jeremy says "right here in front of me" a second later it was on another hard drive. In addition, never did I receive this memo, implying more lies.
  5. Jeremy imposed his own set of rules which he called: "the new 2015 Chemical Rules" - which basically means that vendors have to go along with his testing scam as described in point number 1. He never informed me or any of the other staff of this self-invented rule to get vendors to sign up to his list.
  6. Jeremy started making his own forum while being a mod here, and he did not tell us about it. When I asked him about it today, his reply was: "It is a forum that is private and includes vendors that are not allowed to post here"" - thereby totally contradicting all things he said earlier with regards to spam, scam and keeping members safe.
  7. Jeremy is a liar, and a good one at that. He manipulates people and they fall for it, myself included as I believed his intentions were good.
  8. Yes, Jeremy got rid of a lot of scammers and spammers, but not for the right reasons. The only reasons were to collect money himself by extorting it from vendors to appear on his list by claiming he got products tested.
  9. Up until recently, Jeremy's profile text read: "***... you are going down to be fed to the dogs".
9.Jeremy started a public feud with newly appointed and outspoken moderators BTC and capt. Spaulding, indicating that Jeremy felt he was no longer in the position of having control to act as "boss of the mods".
10 Direct quote from Jeremysdemo: "If your not on board with this US initiate at this time I will tell everyone on my forum (a lot of people form here, but bluelight and elsewhere too) and frankly mr shankly I don't give a damn if you banish me or delete my post after I announce the two different direction and actions we chose to take, you may silence me, but you cant silence 1000 or more of my fans."
11 Another direct quote from Jeremysdemo: "BTw, white trance has worked with me, to re-develop their product... They paid me $200 for my brand consulting and helping them with the product formula itself"
12 In addition Jeremysdemo admitted to me that he has over 20 email accounts. I ask myself why.
Don't listen to this guy. He's a fraud/scammer and has a bad rep around a lot of places and has just popped up on Reddit recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ unfortunately had to remove vendor source link but i can confirm that this information does exist elsewhere. it's disappointing if true but such is the world of gray market RCs. this thread now comes with a disclaimer, be safe by treating all knowledge in this thread with a healthy amount of scepticism and cross-reference information with as many sources as possible to better help you avoid any nasty side-effects.

All I can say is don't believe everything you read, I run a free drug and RC testing organization for the public, so believe it or not not all RC vendors are on board with that and try their best to discourage their customers from finding out what they truly are selling, in many cases we have found them to be illegals and not legal RC's and having many toxic impurities.
YEs the owner of that website was not on board with making RC testing mandatory for vendors there, so I resigned as moderator, you can read he did not take my leaving very well, it did make him loose a lot of respect in the industry to publicly go on record admitting he was against the initiative, he clearly just wants to make money and does not care about the forum members safety.
I hate to get involved in this kin of stuff because it's not really any of my business... But I've been a member of that other board, and of various subreddit where I've seen Jeremy show up and subsequently get chased around because random forum goers feel it appropriate the "break the news" of his behavior (whether true or false) on this other forum.

Quite frankly, that's not what bluelight is about. I don't have a dog in this fight--I don't know whether Jeremy has been wronged or whether he's a compulsive liar. AND I don't care.

Does it possibly reduce the trust you should place in what he says here? Maybe. But we should be taking everything with a grain of salt anyways on an Internet forum like this. And quite frankly--whether or not he's nuts, whether or not he's a good person, whether or not he's tried to screw over vendors in the past--he's probably the most experienced and knowledgable canabinoid expert I've seen on this forum.

I'm not saying that anyone should trust anything he says. But I AM saying that bluelight is a harm reduction forum where EVERYONE is welcome. Let's drop the witch hunting bullshit and let him contribute as he may.

I hate to get involved in this kin of stuff because it's not really any of my business... But I've been a member of that other board, and of various subreddit where I've seen Jeremy show up and subsequently get chased around because random forum goers feel it appropriate the "break the news" of his behavior (whether true or false) on this other forum.

Quite frankly, that's not what bluelight is about. I don't have a dog in this fight--I don't know whether Jeremy has been wronged or whether he's a compulsive liar. AND I don't care.

Does it possibly reduce the trust you should place in what he says here? Maybe. But we should be taking everything with a grain of salt anyways on an Internet forum like this. And quite frankly--whether or not he's nuts, whether or not he's a good person, whether or not he's tried to screw over vendors in the past--he's probably the most experienced and knowledgable canabinoid expert I've seen on this forum.

I'm not saying that anyone should trust anything he says. But I AM saying that bluelight is a harm reduction forum where EVERYONE is welcome. Let's drop the witch hunting bullshit and let him contribute as he may.

So basically we should overlook & brush off these significant details because of your own self-interests & the apparent fact that you're too lazy to do your own proper research & due diligence?
Evidently, there is a common theme as to why Jeremysdemo is continuously being banned from numerous forums & the preposterous excuses he's mentioned in a effort to save face really hold no weight whatsoever.

Therefore, please quit with the melodramatic rational that everyone is persecuting Jeremysdemo, as it's obvious that many of his actions & behaviors have been egregious or borderline disingenuous, which also signify that individuals should tread lightly with taking his advice, guidance or tall tales as gospel truth.

So basically we should overlook & brush off these significant details because of your own self-interests & the apparent fact that you're too lazy to do your own proper research & due diligence?
Evidently, there is a common theme as to why Jeremysdemo is continuously being banned from numerous forums & the preposterous excuses he's mentioned in a effort to save face really hold no weight whatsoever.

Therefore, please quit with the melodramatic rational that everyone is persecuting Jeremysdemo, as it's obvious that many of his actions & behaviors have been egregious or borderline disingenuous, which also signify that individuals should tread lightly with taking his advice, guidance or tall tales as gospel truth.
My self interests? What interests.

I don't even use cannibinoids. I don't even smoke weed.

If he tries to sell you something: say no.
But if he tries to describe his experience on whatever newest canabinoid he's tried: leave him alone.

Bluelight isn't a vendor forum, it's a harm reduction forum. His history of scamming vendors has no bearing on his right to participate here.

yeah, JD's posts here have been pretty informative and filled with good harm reduction knowledge. its probably no surprise to those that have read this entire thread that the guy strikes me as a bit of a sleezeball elsewhere on the web, but he's definitely been a really great contributor to the syncan mega threads here on bluelight. so, while i might not agree with a lot of the other stuff i've seen him do elsewhere on the internet, i definitely have to respect his posts here.

hopefully he keeps contributing here despite the fact that outside drama has been dragged into this thread.

Sorry nightwatch I will not be posting here anymore but thank you for the kind words, this site has shown it's true colors when it comes to harm reduction, moving onto to places more open to new ideas because the old ones just are not working. wish you guys all the best.
This is a shame.

Keep in mind that this guy is a rogue poster who pretty much only showed up to talk about you--not representative of bluelight as a whole.

Sorry to see you go, Jeremy.

I understand, but it didn't have anything to do with that troll and everything to do with the moderators here and how they treated our free GC/MS charity organization for harm reduction.
Jeremy: Care to elaborate?

And how has this site shown it's true colours when it comes to harm reduction?

I only witnessed the drama on other sites post fall out and I was under the impression JD was providing good info especially in this thread, but this reaction seems a bit odd..

When you really care about harm reduction wouldn't it be better to improve it where you can in places that matter? You are already banned from most well known fora regarding RC's and harm reduction, so wouldn't it be better to show the comunnity that you are making valuable contributions here without any drama, so everybody is wrong about you and/or that you've changed?

In addition to this: which new places more open to new ideas did you have in mind?
Asking these questions not to troll Jeremy, it just sounds awfully similar to what I've read of your actions on other forums which were also mentioned earlier in this thread. (moving to a new forum operated by yourself etc..)

I hope it is not (or a case of you showing your true colors) and instead you can show the community that you really place harm reduction above self interest and are able to outgrow these little quarrels.

Last edited:
I understand, but it didn't have anything to do with that troll and everything to do with the moderators here and how they treated our free GC/MS charity organization for harm reduction.
I am sorry to leave, it has been a good 4 years but there just is no interest here in saving lives the best way in can be done in the U.S. RC scene which is free MS testing so I must put my energy and love toward something and somewhere else.

Free if free drugs were given and money donated for unrelated costs right?

Ok.. Perhaps a wise way to go about answering, but for my own peace of mind a more pointy question..
Are you still forwarding substances to other free third party test services like Wedinos or Energycontrol and / or are you then merely fleecing Erowid out of some money they could spend better on other 'free' testing?

Edit: too bad his posts are gone and he can't reply anymore. :\ Oh well.. good riddance.

Last edited:
he thinks everybody doesn't know he's selling drugs. everyone else is stupid. he's here to spread the message. but he says he'll leave, except he'll drop in to update his ‘links' and check his PM's.

back. again. surprise!

we have heard it all before jeremy. there's always an excuse. receipts, blablabla free this free that.

what is a smoking blend with MMB CHMINACA ? is it enjoyable like weed ? i used to smoke 3 grams of schwag weed a day so if i were to buy 10 grams of this smoking blend , how many days would it take me to finish the stuff ? i really dont know anything about this synthetic noids and im so scared about smoking it because synthetic noid smokers in turkey are dying everyday.they smoke something called ''jamaican gold extreme'' and ''bonzai'' and i have no idea what they contain...

only for very expeienced users this synthetic chemical and still too strong for most of them

this member will not leave the community, despite me giving him many chances to amend his behavior, and being approached by several admins. i know a relentless drug pusher when i see them, and he's one. i've banned him. his contributions are not welcome at the expense of causing the site harm.

only for very expeienced users this synthetic chemical and still too strong for most of them

so you dont recommend me buying synthetic.but the prices are so low compared to weed and i dont have too much money.