• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 4

I recently went through 7 grams of a 5F-AKB48 blend in a week. I noticed that I was developing a strange addiction to it. It was strange because I wasn't even enjoying the effects, too much anxiety, too potent, yet I felt compelled to carry on smoking it until I'd finished off the 7 grams.

Upon finishing the bag I was getting withdrawal symptoms; ridiculous insomnia, shaking hands, intense anxiety and the diarrhea, HOLY FUCK THE DIARRHEA.

These 'noids are an abomination IMO. They're poison. They're nothing like cannabis.

@ecstasylover

well so far i have tested ab fubinaca,5f akb 48 , ab chminaca and akb 48

i like chminaca the most because it is strong,indica and very good orally[3-6hrs duration depending on dosage] if you take it responsibly(3-5mg)
ab fubinaca was very good as well lasting 3-4 hrs orally,indica(5-10mg)
akb48 is the weakest of the four it requires 10mg + sometimes but it is still worthwhile [ duration 4-10hrs](10-20mg)
5fakb is very good effects wise but i think it has nasty side effects.[smokable only,does not work orally](5mg)

[used 500mg so far of them all]

So there you have it , i suggest the first three along with thj 018 which is weaker as well from the things i have read. IT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST COMBOS BECAUSE THEY ARE 2 STRONG AND 2 WEAK ONES. Moderation is key with these chemicals , so far i have been using every other day one dose at night orally without any side effects apart from some sleep problems when sober but i have problems with sleep in general. GL

@azzymazzy

You got one of the dirtiest cannabinoids. avoid the 5fs. But man you were using very much of it.

If you would dose once a day 10mg - 20mg at most you would be fine. Moderation is crucial for these chemicals.

Yeah, I binged on the stuff, which definitely isn't a good idea. Synthetic 'noids seem to be among the most dangerous RCs, judging by the amount of deaths and hospitalisations I've seen reported.

I don't think I will indulge again. Tbh the only thing that attracted me to them was my high tolerance to the real deal.

Thanks klania. I'd like to try akb48 but haven't seen it anywhere. So maybe I'll try a bit of ab fubinaca. I'm just worried it's something I'll do all the time just cause its around. I guess I never have been much of an overindulger in cannabis though so I think I'll be fine if I get just a gram.

Yesterday I met someone who smokes a blend pretty often, unknown ingredient (shame on me), but I smoked some with them. I was really surprised , but honestly it mighty have been more enjoyable than cannabis. None of the fogginess, fatigue or social anxiety I get with cannabis and really euphoric as well! Now I really want to get a noid and make my own blend.

Does anyone know the least dangerous and most weed like noid. I have recently not been able to smoke weed and am looking for something that would feel similar, but I really am scared of the dangers and addictive potential.

@fetusfetish.

From experience and many reading about synth cann.
It seems like the weaker cannab are the healthiest
Aka akb48[mostly body high] and thj 018[mostly head high] and they are both close to pot

If you want to make it stronger add a little ab chminaca[[mostly body high]
They are best taken orally with some fat or alcohol 20-50ml
Drink 3lt of water when on noids because they are heavy on the body

%)

Last edited:
@fetusfetish.

From experience and many reading about synth cann.
It seems like the weaker cannab are the healthiest
Aka akb48[mostly body high] and thj 018[mostly head high] and they are both close to pot

If you want to make it stronger add a little ab chminaca[[mostly body high]
They are best taken orally with some fat or alcohol 20-50ml
Drink 3lt of water when on noids because they are heavy on the body

%)
Ok thanks for the info

How much AB-CHMINACA should I mix with two ounces of herbs? Normally I mix 1gr of synthetic canibinoid to the two ounces of herbs, but I heard AB-CHMINACA is much stronger then the nm-2201 and thj-018 I usually use. If anyone knows a good ratio to make the herbs closest to marijuana effects please share.

Toxicology results received today. 25 year old male (my son) died from MDMB-CHMICA overdose. 0.007 mg/l. Don't risk it!

Sorry man, that sucks bad. Has anyone ever heard of a new canniniboid out called 337? My vender has it, says it's very strong. If anyone's tried it or has any info on it please share.

Recently been WD'ing from smoking a 10% 5f-akb48 blend of infused Damiana.
Was horrible, really reminded me of Opioid WD to the point I used PT stupidly try to fix what I later realised to be Synth Can abstinence, which had me projectile vomiting all fluids and solids for 36 hours.

8) <3

how much did you smoke per day and for how long?

idk how i've managed to avoid withdrawal. i've been a near-daily smoker of syncans for about four years now. many times i've been forced to stop for a week or two, and my only withdrawal symptom was depression.

on a side note...

i've been smoking 5F-AKB-48 exclusively for about a year now. was using a bunch of different ones before then... 5F-AKB-48 (i like calling it aFB-48 better) hasn't had the horror stories associated with it that the ABC-CHIMICHONGA types have had... and its been around for a relatively long time for a synthetic cannabinoid... so i figure its probably safer? but that's just a guess.

Currently I'm smoking a nm-2201 blend everyday about 5-6 joints a day. Hoping the withdrawals aren't bad when I stop. I had horrible withdrawals off AB-CHMINICA where I was in full dopamine withdrawal for about a week. Puking, freezing, sweating, no appetite at all, etc.