• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 4

Yes the vendor only says "337" and says it's a cannaniboid about twice as strong as AB-CHMINICA so I'm using the nm-2201 for now until I can get more info on the 337.

yeah, you really don't want to take these without knowing what the chemical structure is. the chemists making this stuff don't really care too much about what they're making. take, for example, the cannabinoid BB-22. turns out that one of its metabolites is 8-Hydroxyquinoline, which is a DNA transcription inhibitor... who knows what the metabolites of some of these other weird ones are.

how much did you smoke per day and for how long?

idk how i've managed to avoid withdrawal. i've been a near-daily smoker of syncans for about four years now. many times i've been forced to stop for a week or two, and my only withdrawal symptom was depression.

on a side note...

i've been smoking 5F-AKB-48 exclusively for about a year now. was using a bunch of different ones before then... 5F-AKB-48 (i like calling it aFB-48 better) hasn't had the horror stories associated with it that the ABC-CHIMICHONGA types have had... and its been around for a relatively long time for a synthetic cannabinoid... so i figure its probably safer? but that's just a guess.
5F-AKB48 has been fairly consistent in its positive effects for years so I tend to stick with what works. Dose is between 1-3g of blend/100-300mg 5F-AKB48 per day.

Dose could be playing a major part, obviously.

<3

ah wow yeah, 100-300mg a day is a lot. i think i was compensating for stress and the onset of seasonal depression, but i recently without realizing it went through a gram of that stuff in two weeks, which is realllly fast for me.

still, at least we're being more responsible than the way a lot of people were 3-4 years ago. i knew a guy that could go through a gram of AM-2201 in a day. insane.

I have almost died from two synthetic cannabinoids. AB-CHMINACA caused severe hypotension with what seemed like it should be a normal dose given the potency when I smoked it. An overdose of 5-F-AKB48/5-F-APINACA caused my blood pressure to drop to 50/28 while in the floor gasping for breath when my mom checked it but it was a big crystal and I smoked way more than intended - still, have to be careful. Took all day for my blood pressure to get to what I thought was safe and it was very low for hours. Should have went to the ER.

5-F-PB22 made me pass out and wake up face-down in vomit several times and was not a very good one anyway.

I think 5-F-AKB48 is nice if you are careful, but you really have to watch what you are doing if smoking the pipe stem and know to only use a small amount at a time even if it means taking several hits to get what you want. I did not smoke nearly that whole chunk and it nearly did me in. A small dense crystal might do it if you smoked all/most of it.

AB-CHMINACA is pure poison as far as I am concerned and 5-F-PB22 is nasty shit IMO.
AB-FUBINACA seems to be a very gentle one physically but is not as intense - I need more experience with that one to really be sure.

I'll do 5-F-AKB48 again but be sure to spread the powder out so I can't make a mistake like that.

SproutOnSmack: I can't imagine doing that much 5-F-AKB48 in one day, and I must say I am shocked anyone could go through a gram of AM-2201 in a day.
I am sensitive to cannabinoids though (good for me, I wish I wasn't a hardhead for psychedelics).

try not to use mmb-chminaca as the rest dont work after that one. at first it was scary strong but now none of the others hit the spot after building a tolerance to mmb and that is losing potency too but i would never ever smoke pure powder

how much xlr11 (5Fur144) should i mix with two ounces of herbs? thanks for sharing

I hope I am posting this in the correct forum; I am new here so forgive me if I did not. I am interested in learning more about and possibly experimenting with rc's. I don't even know where to start researching the subject since there are so many chemicals with varying legal statuses, and potential negative side effects and apparently no shortage of scams in this market.

Well, no one has responded but I guess I didn't really ask a question. Are there any rc's with effects simmilar to cannabis that are legal in the US and are worth trying?

i have used abchm , akb48 , thj 18, ab fub , 5f akb48 and they are all like 70% like cannabis and i would say 30% like gaba.

When used every other day in one dose orally for me , i had no side effects or problems whatsoever.[but i am exercising and eating healthily , i believe it helps]

And thj and chm last an entire day plus the after effects.

AB-CHMINACA help. Can someone please share a ratio to mix AB-CHMINACA with the damiana blend I am using? I'd like it to be a strong as weed and don't want it too strong, but don't know how much of the AB-CHMINACA to use. How much AB-CHMINACA to add to two ounces of herbs?

I've found thj-2201 to be decent.

The last synthetic cannabinoid i tried was ab-chmnica. It was stronger but made me get geekd up paranoid so didn't like.

Is there an herb for blends that is smooth? I used a flavored herb blend and its heavy and harsh.