• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

Man, I get these 4 gram jars at my local headshop. I only like to smoke a little bit of this stuff because it's so easy to overdose, even .1 gram is enough to have me flying for 30 minutes. :)

No prices. But yeah they're getting stronger because more people have home labs making the cannabinoids. Also means they're getting more dangerous.

I think that it's more likely that people are making blends at home than synthesising the cannabinoids themselves.

never had anxiety or paranoia until i smoked a blunt of some reg one day threw me into my first and biggest panic attack of my life. i now suffer from GAD from fucking pot. the only time i smoke weed now is if im drunk or loaded on xanax. i used to be able to smoke all day everyday and get the positive effects laughing munchies etc. now if i smoke i get super paranoid and throws me into a panic attack.

^That, i dont think most people have the know-how or equipment to make the compounds.

Anyway, do you think it would be too crazy to purposley overdose on Am-2201? I had alot of experience with jwh-122 and overdosing and found it very spiritual. Yes, it was horrible. But spiritual, and I would like to go through it again.

While I can see the potential for learning experience there, I wouldn't suggest starting out with an overdose!! Get comfortable with the chem before you test its limits! IME it goes alot further alot faster than 122..

Last edited:
Ye I never found Am-2201 very pleasant at all unless I dose orally. 50mg is my sweet spot lol. Smoked it's somewhere around 2mg for effects that won't make me feel dizzy or even have me puke my guts out (the latter starts at ~20m smoked). I've had it from various sources and it always had about the same strength and easily has my friend feel like shit or even "trip", so I assume what I have is actually AM-2201.

I like AM-2201's high vaporized, but the taste is AWFUL. Reminds me of bleach for some reason, perhaps just because I know it's a chlorinated indole.

I'm addicted to JWH-018 again... can't stop smoking it like 8 times a day with weed.

since I started smoking spice blends I happened to quit smoking herb as a side effect... and I have lots of herb sitting around I just prefer spice over herb now.... I haven't smoked any herb at all in at least 2 or 3 weeks...

Well, I have used am-2201 for over two weeks straight and stopped on friday so I wouldnt have to use the rest of my supply for this. I'm planning on doing it tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Just like to say I smoked 300mg of am-694 and 200mg of am-2201 in a blend over 9 - 10 grams of filler (weak I know but figured it would be better to start small so I wouldn't build up a tolerance so fast). I tried to not overdue it on the blend but halfway through I was getting serious urges to re-dose or to smoke a more packed bowl etc. I smoked it only in the evenings and in the morning as I find it makes me a bit awkward socially so I didn't want to hurt my relationship with fiancee who can be sensitive. About 2 weeks into smoking it I definatley started to feel slightly addicted and would feel like I was 'sick' (kinda hungover, just not mentally right if you get me) if I didn't smoke some in the mornings or if I went 6+ hours without re-dosing. I would get cravings for it at night and started to preffer the high (still do) to real cannabis.

From feeling like this from this small amount its made me wary but shown that im not going to start having heart attacks and not being able to sleep without dosing every hour. Overall I enjoyed the 2 - 4 weeks I had the blend and plan on buying more once my life becomes more stable and I get some proper employment. Synth cannabanoids definatley interest me a lot as its fucking bud in form of powder, seriously this blew me away when I first found out about JWH's and the AM's etc. Didn't anyone else think holy shit, thats cool? Everyone who ive explained it to doesn't seem that interested.

My overdose was a dud, Am-2201 seems to have a limit to how high I can get.

I would appreciate any information of UR-144. It doesn't look like a promising compound: cb2 agonist and cyclopropyl group. Just curious, can't find much.

Gotta say, I've been smoking the brand ASH, and that shit is bananas. Knocks you relatively hard

hello any of you tried the blends blur-lights of wisdom and blur-mighty dream both are fine incenses and super cheap cheapest in the uk by miles hope this hasnt broke any rules this time

any one heard of or tried A-834-753 ? its meant to be a full anonist of both cb1 n cb2 should be getting a free sample so my self just wonder what others think

Anyone tried the herbal incense blast off heavy? It is available in the UK and is very very cheap compared to others but don't kinow if it will be anywere near as strong or even have anything that isnt a herb in it. Also how would people describe the Haze incense that is quite popular in strength? I should have 3.5 grams coming tomorow.

EDIT: the only reason I want to know about blast off heavy as if it is legit and strong then it would be cheaper then even making your own blend.

I would appreciate any information of UR-144. It doesn't look like a promising compound: cb2 agonist and cyclopropyl group. Just curious, can't find much.
I was confused by this too, with a CB1 Ki in the hundreds I did not expect such activity. But after some further reading I believe this to be because it is a full agonist, which can retain activity even with a lower affinity. Likewise, an incredibly high affinity can be deceptive when the compound is a partial agonist, which may be the case with AM-694 (CB1 Ki = 0.08nM)

Last edited:
any one heard of or tried A-834-753 ? its meant to be a full anonist of both cb1 n cb2 should be getting a free sample so my self just wonder what others think

well iv got put on the list to sample this stuff so if you lot dnt know about it once i get it il let you know