• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

If I had to eyeball pure am-2201 for oral use, how would you guys do it? I was thinking wet a toothpick and dip the tip in and munch.
Your best bet to accurately dose it would bringing it into solution. Not sure which solvents work best, but if I remember right acetone did the trick, Propylene glycol or ethanol would probably be better suited for oral dosing, not sure about solubility in those. Anyway, say you have 1g AM-2201... Dissolve it in 100ml solvent (if it's soluble enough for that concentration), this will yield a 10mg/ml solution. 1ml syringes should usually allow you to easily dose .1ml for 1mg AM-2201.

I have used the inside of a ballpen (that's retracted) before which pretty reliably yields around 4mg for me. Different ballpens, different dosages though. Many people will advise against eyballing AM-2201, but I personally have never gone through the hassle of weighing out a dosage (which I do with jut about any other non-pot-drug). I started off by putting the tiniest amount I can still see into an empty paper, then after smoking this I'd just add AM in babysteps with each cigarette until I had a good feel for active amounts. Unfortunately, this never prevented me from overdosing. Seems like I always go through an uncomfortable first phase with the stuff. Nothing major. Two times I really overdosed it and ended up puking my guts out and getting hot flushes for half an hour or so. So even if you eventually have a feel for the dosages, careful with dosing in the dark or sprinkling some on top of other herb.

Oral dosages are a lot higher for me, I can easily eat 50mg without tolerance without getting to any uncomfortable level (while 5mg smoked would most definitely make me feel uncomfortable).

Anyway, the only way I really bother to dose the stuff anymore is orally, it lasts longer, reduces the risk of heat decomposing the stuff to some unhealthy junk (not sure if that is an actual risk), it doesn't taste so nasty, it won't give me a bad experience, it's easier to dose appropriately and still cheap as hell. Don't turn it into a habit though for all the reasons listed in this thread... :D

So whats with the newest "herbs" that beat the 2012 ban? Is there any?8(
Don't you worry, pharmaceutical companies and ug labs will keep spitting out the most wicked chemicals in the future, I'm most certain they will. Some I'm looking forward to, some are probably best kept away from the scene. Imho, things are just now getting started... Couldn't precisely answer your question though, AM-2201 was the only synthetic cannabinoid I've tried that was worth keeping for me.

edit: After some research, (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21881274) Cannabipiperidiethanone does not seem to be outlawed anywhere so far. It's really weak shit and seems to be sold in some japanese herbal blends. Godamn why don't they just legalize pot now ffs, they'll be coming up with new synthetics for years to come... lol

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20117892 mentions a few more compounds I've never heard of. What's remarkable is that they only found cannabimimetics in 44 of the 46 tested products. The other two... well no idea, I havent read the article yet. Either they were unable to identify them for whatever reason or they were just bunk. The former possibility could mean theres still shit floating around not even described anywhere in literature (or isolating the compounds poses some other difficulty OR the research team was just doing sloppy lab work).

Let me know via pm if you are interested in the articles.

The list goes on...
AB-001has been sold before, very recently it seems: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/602254-Ab-001-any-info
Here it was found along with AM-679 in a very recent bulk powder seizure in Hungary. Seizure must've happenbed in the first half of 2011 eventhough I cannot say for sure. It is probably a product carried by a large online vendor with former distribution center in Hungary. They are now moving this center somewhere else, my guess is because of heat by Hungarian officials which makes even more sense now looking at this article... Does anyone know if "AB-001" would be included by specific analogue laws of any single country that has such laws?

Last edited:
"AM-694 is extremely more potent than anything else I even have discussed here so far. 0.08 nM at CB1. 18x selectivity for CB1."
Jesus Christ, and I almost did research on that one.

Generally speaking, aren't the AM series significantly shorter lasting than say the JWHs?
They sound like "the crack of cannabinoids" to me.

They sure are, high subsides in 20 mins or less usually, in higher doses - Up to 1.5-2hours.

Also to previous poster, I have experience in this RC, enough to know what 5mg does. I didn't go into this trip, expecting anything less than close to death; to be honest. (not a suicide attemp, but if 5mg killed you, it can be classed as a poison

If you go on an SSRI it will greatly alleviate your anxiety when you smoke. It feels like a more sober high almost, which prevents your mind from racing and causing panic.

this is the first time i've heard this. i wonder if it's true. i LOVED weed from 13-15 and after that it just caused me severe anxiety. like torrents of negative insight about myself and my life and/or being sure eeryone was talking about me and needing to hide. i just do not like the feeling. i was also on SSRIs when i was younger. i don't know. i think i just don't have the proper personality for weed anymore. i also get along better with drunks now than stoners. (even when we are not drunk, yes)

guys/gals try valerian root before getting stoned it helps me a lot :)

And its kind of, like my stabiliser wheels, i dont always need them because im more used to the weed now

I vaped am-2201 without a scale and got a little less high than I wanted, yay!

It really sucks, this weed paranoia/anxiety.
For about one year I smoked pretty much everyday. Enjoyed it so much. I went to class, walked around town and was never paranoid at all.

Then, earlier last year it just changed. I felt I was beginning to think negative thoughts about myself, and this continued and got worse. Got some extremely dark introspection (thinking I was gonna get mentally ill), some BDD (horrible, horrible stuff), depersonalization, derealization, social phobia and racing thoughts impossible to get out of, everytime I smoked.
I try to do it again but I seem to never get out of these horrible racing thoughts using weed. I can smoke just a tiny amount of weed and I immediately recognize the feeling of extreme self-loathing and feeling of getting mentally ill.
A few months ago, I tried to smoke with some friends and I got so extremely paranoid that I had to go outside walking around for hours in the middle of the night, getting away from people. But that wasn't good either. Why was everything so scary? Even my own thoughts.
Does someone recognize the feeling of looking at your friends and being afraid of them and what they're thinking? It's like everything's a movie and everyone's the bad guy. It sucks ass.

In my normal life, I feel pretty good. The first months when I stopped smoking last year were horrible though. I had gotten pretty depressed and anxious daily. But this is slowly disappearing.
I tried LSD and it was AWESOME! Some really cool introspection (not the scary type) and it just felt like more of a drug for me.

Hey man I feel literally exactly the same way you do. I've been really beatin' myself up wondering why i react so badly to it when all my friends are fine. It's not the same "chilled out high" i used to get. One hit to many sends me into a full blow panic/anxiety attack riddled with dark depressing thoughts. It's really comforting to find out im not alone.

Liver Damage due to Am-2201

Well, I did a search and couldnt find anything that I havent already read about Am-2201 damage.
Well I will start by explaining my Am2201 use. I did it for about three months straight, smoking blends that were made by me. Am2201 sometimes from China sometimes American.The damiana leaf usually came from california(possibly irradiated from fukushima fallout). I would smoke anywhere from 2-10 grams a day everyday. I quit and havent injested any Am-2201 in 3 weeks.
I enjoyed it at first but then the the physical effects started to come.The the chest pains on the left side came that everyone talks about. Then my liver area would hurt like hell after each hit, My urine became dark. I might as well skip all the effects that are already universally known about synth cannabinoids like the appetite issues etc.
What Im mainly concerned about is pulmonary, renal, and cardiovascular damage that has been done.

What I honestly felt like and seemed like I had right when I was about to quit was HantaVirusRenalSyndrome.
I felt like my kidneys and liver were failing. My back would hurt, sometimes my spine would feel hot. The jaundice is what really made me stop It was doing obvious renal damage. And obvious lung damage. I was coughing up thick black sputum, I still am now but i can really feel my lung just pushing the last of it out. I just want others speculations and I want this to be a warning. I still really need to make a doctor appointment. I was otherwise healthy. Ive ruled out all Hep viruses because Ive been A and B vaccinated a year ago, Its impossible for me to have C unless I was intentionally infected by someone without me knowing.
Also, the symptoms like liver pain and chest pain has subsided quite a bit since ive quit. the jaundice is still kind of there. My eyes arent yellow just my skin and only slightly. I'm thinking the Am-2201 crystals made have built up in the liver or gull bladder and caused obstruction thus causing jaundice. I want everyone else 2 cents on this please.

I'd see a doctor before speculating, it is possible there is something entirely different causing the effects you describe. I've smoked grams and grams of pure am-2201 and no issues whatsoever, in fact i found it to be more tolerable, less anxiogenic than cannabis. Still whatever happened to you is terrible and you should definitely see a doctor asap.

I'd see a doctor before speculating, it is possible there is something entirely different causing the effects you describe. I've smoked grams and grams of pure am-2201 and no issues whatsoever, in fact i found it to be more tolerable, less anxiogenic than cannabis. Still whatever happened to you is terrible and you should definitely see a doctor asap.
For how long though? And with what frequency, also we both have different livers.

well probably 3-4 months and a year on/off with different jwh substances. I don't put my cannabinoids in blends though as I don't want to be inhaling all that plant matter.

I'm not saying it didn't cause you liver damage, just to get that shit checked out as soon as you can.

I seriously doubt AM-2201 or damainia gave you the plague, but one of the two (or both, with subsequent combustion) fucked up your body. Like others already said, go see your doctor, and make sure to get labs done, especially and obviously regarding your liver.
Surely there's no way too tell if you're out of the woods yet, but it sounds like you're healing up well. IMO, damainia alone can really temp jack your organs. Coughing up the black stuff was just damainia resin. I used to vap that stuff off foil dude, & ya I was coughing up some nasties, but nothing worse than if I still smoked cigs.

After you get labs done, please report back the results. Your labs would be a great contribution to the future of synthetic cannabinoids.

-edit: if you have any of the blend left, I would get it tested for isotopes. Fucking fears of radioactive weed; Jesus, this is the future.

just updating this post because i know of someone who has had this happen to them, Mostly your platelet levels increase when taking am2201 on a daily basis. This person who i know of was taking a 2-400mmg hits or a little more daily, The platelet levels rose. however, once the am2201 was stopped the levels went back to normal. I would suggest if you have pain anywhere on direct relation to what ever you are putting in your body. just be honest with your doctor. The majority of doctors have no clue what rcs are, or even if they do 100% dmg to you over alcohol and cigs. The die you toss with this is many sided. The trick is, to load the right side. ;"D

Edit: Use a bubbler if you have qualms about other stuff that the Am2201 may be attached to. (plant stuff n such)
Some plants used for this type of stuff have a expectant effect. and is healthy for you. specially if you smoke tobbaco. You are constantly coughing up bad stuff and help clearing your system of possible tar and infectious material. IE (LUNGS) damainia Is good for you, you can even find it in seedy smoke shops for about 4.00 and ounce. or a pound on ebay for 25.00 or so. A pound should last someone about a year of constant use. taste like crap however.

Last edited:
when these drugs are synthesized there tends to be a lot of garbage in them.

poor extracting/washing methods can leave some dangerous and/or lethal compounds behind for you to consume.

i think doing any research chemical is shady unless you have a good GC.

shit, even when sigma-aldrich provides chemicals for synthesis it's not THAT pure when you look at the essay on the bottle.

ah what a sketch world we live in...

Old school smorker, Now cant smoke because of negative thoughts

I used to smoke daily, for about three years. Then one day the highs got really intense and made me critique myself and make me really paranoid about how people perceive me.
I'd get paranoid...I don't really know how to explain what it is that I felt. It's like I forgot how to interact with people. Paranoia made me so anxious that I couldn't say anything or do anything but simple nothingness. It wasn't fun or relaxing anymore. I beat myself up so badly (mentally, that is), that every thought I had, seemed to have a hidden meaning. I just ended up mentally paralyzed. im just wondering if this happens to anyone else

guys/gals try valerian root before getting stoned it helps me a lot :)

And its kind of, like my stabiliser wheels, i dont always need them because im more used to the weed now

whats valerian root ?

Are there any solutions? All my friends seem to smoke in university and not smoking makes me singled out of the group.. I use to love smoking, i just wish i can be normal and smoke