• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

I would appreciate any information of UR-144. It doesn't look like a promising compound: cb2 agonist and cyclopropyl group. Just curious, can't find much.

Heard it was good, that it was the most "cannabis-like" yet, similar to AM-2221 or is it AM-2201 in strength.....long-lasting. Wish I could tell you I sampled it though but I didn't..... UR-144...cool name like a U-boat or something

Whcih of these synthetic cannabinoids would best suit my requirements?

AM-2201
JWH-073
JWH-122
JWH-210

I want the smoothest one but with good duration. I tried am694 once as from what ppl said it was nice and mild but it sucked bigtime since I would smoke some and it would only last 15-20 mins. Really irritating when I was on a comedown and thats all I had. I wanted to chill out/sleep but the stuff wore off in a cpl of mins so I just got fed up of redosing and threw it away.

So which of the above would be the smoothest but still decent duration?

Im frightened by reports of anxiety with some of these as Im very prone to anxiety at the best of times so must avoid anything which is prone to induce it.

Readng up a little on 073 it sounds like it can be as frightening as reports of 018 which definately scares me off that.

Reading up more all these blasted things seem to powerful for my fragile mind. Just reading up on the minute dosing required reminds me of the horrors of mdpv *shudder*.

Might just stick with benzos and supplements for comedowns in that case.

---
on a related note dose am694 work orally as that might make it last longer? As I found the high quite acceptable and smooth but was too short lived.

Scratch that I see now 694 is no longer available.

Last edited:
question about synthetic cannabis high

o.k. i'm new to the world of herbal incense aka -synthetic cannabis....i've tried three different blends thus far....with my favorite so far being blue magic...my question is....are these basically the effects?from this particular blend i got the following...a short cannabis like body high,mild and i mean very mild euphoria and then a quick trail-off which lingered for about an hour and then dissipated ...basically what i'm getting from this is that it"mimics"the marijuana type high(almost an identical body type stone,slowed time perception,munchies etc...)where i'm seeing that k2 falls short is the euphoria aspect....while i may get a similar type body high and sensory sensations from eating drinking etc....the music euphoria and enhanced perception is where it falls short...is this basically what the k2 high is?keep in mind i only take maybe 1 or 2 tightly packed small hits from a metal bat one-hitter....i crave the real thing at times(my drug of choice),so this kinda acts like a substitute untill i get it ,but again in those qualities i have listed is where the herbal incense high is similar and differs from weed..

yep, you got it.
lots of people love their synthetic blends, but it's never come close to the "real thing" for me.
it's a lot riskier too. proceed with caution...

from personal experience do you think k2 even compares to pot?

how would you compare it to the real deal?

there is more information here about that than you could possibly read in one sitting.
starting threads about it is lazy - do some reading.

but to quickly answer your question - no, i hate synthetic cannabinoids. i think they're rubbish. they're nothing on the real thing, and they're dangerous untested toxins.

I enjoy both. The synthetics have a high more like smoking hash oil than cannabis itself IMO, it depends on which cannabinoids you are comparing it to though. I strongly recommend not smoking a premade blend like k2; it's cheaper to buy the synthetic cannabinoids by themselves and at least you have a better idea of what you are getting. It also depends on the strain of cannabis you are comparing, many of the synthetics are pretty psychedelic like a strong sativa.

i had a sample once of jwh-018 and was using a hair pin to dose, i was using the very end of it and put a bit more on it than usual once and got the full body tingles :) but once i found out how bad that shit can be for you i never bought anymore.As for comparing to weed yes and no, its different in its own way.

Real decent weed lasts for much longer, and the highest peak of K2 is comparable to the lowest point of any mid-high quality canadian grown cannabis, and even closet kush is better than K2. Yeah sythetics are cheaper and legal, i wouldent waste my time and money with it. But thats me.

i had a sample once of jwh-018 and was using a hair pin to dose, i was using the very end of it and put a bit more on it than usual once and got the full body tingles :) but once i found out how bad that shit can be for you i never bought anymore.As for comparing to weed yes and no, its different in its own way.

Yeah, these full body tingles are much more apparent with all synthetic cannabis, as there are many unregistered toxins that actually cause your muscle tissues to have microscopic spasms. There was an article I read a while ago about it, but im not sure where from- but if you could find it im sure it would be interesting.

there is more information here about that than you could possibly read in one sitting.
starting threads about it is lazy - do some reading.

but to quickly answer your question - no, i hate synthetic cannabinoids. i think they're rubbish. they're nothing on the real thing, and they're dangerous untested toxins.

Stop hating on peoples most man

i'm not hating on anyone, i just think it is lazy to start threads asking questions that you could easily find out for yourself. especially when you duplicate the same thread in 3 different subforums, then start another one the next day asking the same thing. i took the time to answer the question. who's hating?

the internet is a wealth of information, no kidding.

i'm not hating on anyone, i just think it is lazy to start threads asking questions that you could easily find out for yourself. especially when you duplicate the same thread in 3 different subforums, then start another one the next day asking the same thing. i took the time to answer the question. who's hating?

the internet is a wealth of information, no kidding.

Then what would be the point of asking any question on bluelight if we can find it on any other website not everyone thinks like you some people might find it interesting/useful so please tone it down a bit