• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

Any info on ur-144 and it's legal status? It is chemically rather similar to some of the JWH series. Wonder if it would be affected by analog laws?

not everyone thinks like me?
you mean too lazy to do some reading? i didn't bother signing up an account here until i felt i had something to contribute. you can learn so much from these forums if you read them. that's all i'm trying to tell you.
i'm not flaming you, just relax.

not everyone thinks like me?
you mean too lazy to do some reading? i didn't bother signing up an account here until i felt i had something to contribute. you can learn so much from these forums if you read them. that's all i'm trying to tell you.
i'm not flaming you, just relax.[/QUOTE

Well maybe they didn't know it was already a thread relax buddy and take a bong hit

I don't think we know enough about them to say whether they're toxic yet. That probably is enough reason in and of itself to give them a miss, but this topic has been done to death. This thread will no doubt get moved or closed.

To answer your question, yes the high is vaguely similar to cannabis.

Lol yeah this is like the most discussed topic in the world.. really does not deserve it's own thread.

searching a Cannabinoid with low vaping tempreture and good to solve in PG

hi,
i´m searching a Cannabinoid with low vaping tempreture and that is good to solve easily in PG.
i want to smoke it with my e-cig.
anyone tried this ?

thanks

hi,
i´m searching a Cannabinoid with low vaping tempreture and that is good to solve easily in PG.
i want to smoke it with my e-cig.
anyone tried this ?

thanks

yes,

bottom line is back when i tried it (a year ago) it was a fucking pain in the ass and almost impossible. I use mega yeti 510s and a screw driver. WEnt thru bout 10 atties before i said fuck it thru trial and error since nobody else had tried the methods i had used. i can fidn the post later if you really want.

Long story short, every one who has asked since gets helpful info about my trials and why it wont work well, and try themselves, say they get close, but never hear from em again. It's just too much of a pain in the ass unless you dont mind going through a ton of atties

New non cannabinoid cannabinoid receptor agonists

So as all cannabinoids are banned in the UK there seem to be loads of drugs being used now that even though are Cb1 or Cb2 agonists aren't technically cannabinoids. Ive got a small sample of am-2201, am-2233, Ur-144 and A-796,260 on the way but am wary to try them as a lot of reports seem pretty high on side effects with little input suggesting a good stoned effect. My chemical curiousity has once again trumped my common sense =D

Have people tried any of these? If yes can you compare effects to cannabis or JWH-xx. Do we know what happens in mistaken overdose with compounds like this yet?

For the AM's theres definatley more chance of od'ing so best to make a smoking blend that isn't overly powerful so you have a good dosing system. Addiction seems to come with people having large amounts of powder lying around and even eyeballing there doses so used moderatley even in some cases, everday, there are no huge addiction problems although I get urges to re-dose a little. Most of these are quite toxic I believe so they cant be good for you but they dont seem that bad as there are everyday users with little to no problems. Although I have no experiance with it, UR-144 seems to be marketed in the same way as the AM's in blends and such but I would get more info. Cant remember offhand any info and ive never used A-796,260 so can't help you there buddy. Also OD'ing can result in seizures and even death but just look up a thread about OD'ing.

I myself enjoy these cannabinoids a lot, even more then the real deal now a days. And in my 2 months of using these regularily I haven't had any noticable problems apart from occasionally feeling sick / woozy / 'stoner'over (if you get what I mean) in the morning and bad muscle cramps + urges to re-dose or pack huge bongs. Nothing serious though, and half of its probably just placebo because I thought about it while I was tripping. Have fun, hope you enjoy them as I definatley do

Thanks for the reply mate. I think this will be perfect for me (cant afford money for weed now as a student) so I'll find the one I like and stick to that when im bored.

I always worry about getting things like this though when drug naive users are about. Say someone in my room sees me take a tiny hit of the am-2201 and then decides when I leave to room to nick some or pack a bowl for him. Hes gona screw himself! Always remeber my mate dabbing his finger in a bag of phenaz cheekily once and licking it as he thought it was coke, needless to say he learnt to never touch drugs at mine again when he woke up 24 hours later lol.

ive never used A-796,260 so can't help you there buddy.

No one I know has, but judging from its effects its a strong anaesthetic and weak psychoactive, which makes me really really curious about trying it. It would be like doing a cannabinoid that has effects that are similar to the pain relief feeling of opiates plus you get a bit stoned. This has to be custom synthed for me though so a longer wait for that one that the other three.

^Can't afford weed but can afford a custom synth? No prices or sources but you must have gotten a hell of a deal.

Anyone else have similar panic attack moments on pot?

So this has been happening for a while, until i finally wised up and decided to quit weed. I'd smoke some, and as i climax i start to feel kinda uneasy. Nothing in my head is telling me theres something wrong, no paranoia, i am just anxious for some reason. then suddenly. literally in the course of just one moment(or less) i drop. after just one second Everything is completely terrifying, my heart is beating out of control, its like that feeling you have right before you're body kicks you awake from a nightmare, but it doesnt go away for a while. im in panic mode and its just out of nowhere. no thoughts or anything to provoke/induce it. I've heard of panic attacks climaxing, but to just slam into a wall is weird. Anyone else have this experience or a similar one?

I've never had one like that, but occasionally i'll smoke and i'll realise that my heart is beating really really fast and i freak out, making it beat even faster until i start coming down and i feel okay. it's just one of those things that happens, but if its happening really often then it would be a good idea to give it a break for a while.

im seeing lots of these panic and anxiety threads popping up,
ive experienced it myself, with use of a vapourizer and just smoking joints.

Most of the strains nowadays are quite strong, i think we are smoking/vaping too much in one go, and its hitting us like that in a negative way.

Lots of 'old time stoners' are finding weed again and 'cant handle it like they used to'
well no wonder! it's more stronger now

im seeing lots of these panic and anxiety threads popping up,
ive experienced it myself, with use of a vapourizer and just smoking joints.

Most of the strains nowadays are quite strong, i think we are smoking/vaping too much in one go, and its hitting us like that in a negative way.

Lots of 'old time stoners' are finding weed again and 'cant handle it like they used to'
well no wonder! it's more stronger now
"it's more stronger now'... Yeah, something like that, but not really that simple.

well its either we are taking too much in one go,
or
everyone is suffering from anxiety issues for some reason?