• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Methods of Smoking

What method of smoking is your favourite?

• Joint (pure cannabis rolled in a paper)

Votes: 32 10.2%
  • Spliff (cannabis/tobacco mix rolled in a paper)

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • Blunt (cannabis rolled in a tobacco wrap)

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • Bowl (traditional pipe)

Votes: 52 16.5%
  • Bong (water pipe)

Votes: 100 31.7%
  • Waterfall/bucket/gravity bong

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Vaporiser

Votes: 47 14.9%
  • Hot-knives

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Other (please specify in post)

Votes: 9 2.9%

• Total voters
Although 99.9% of my tokin weed is solo, I like joints when I have some hash oil to coat the paper. My pal sent me some BHO in 1 of those round metal pill cases that attaches to a key ring. I place the metal container 1/2-way in some boiling water to loosen it up...then use a hat-pin to dab some oil & rub it on the inside of the paper...put some weed down & roll it up.
I can never finish the entire joint, so I wet my finger-tip & extinguish the doob that way...instead of stomping it out in the ashtray. I also cannot stand 'blunts'. The cigar leaves make the weed so damn harsh. I guess the youngsters like those because they assume it makes them look 'gangster' or some shit...ridiculous, imo.8)

Although 99.9% of my tokin weed is solo, I like joints when I have some hash oil to coat the paper. My pal sent me some BHO in 1 of those round metal pill cases that attaches to a key ring. I place the metal container 1/2-way in some boiling water to loosen it up...then use a hat-pin to dab some oil & rub it on the inside of the paper...put some weed down & roll it up.
I can never finish the entire joint, so I wet my finger-tip & extinguish the doob that way...instead of stomping it out in the ashtray. I also cannot stand 'blunts'. The cigar leaves make the weed so damn harsh. I guess the youngsters like those because they assume it makes them look 'gangster' or some shit...ridiculous, imo.8)
They have ashtrays where you can put the end of the doob in a hole where it suffocates it without touching the cherry, very nice for lighting it back up :)

Also, they like the blunts because the harshness of the smoke and the nicotine have them feeling like they're getting fucked up.

Joints, bongs, blunts, vapes, edibles, spots or hot knifes. dont care how, just get inside me haha.
I usually smoke bongs because im currently poor and i can stretch my weed out quite a bit. but when i have myself a big bag of weed i roll it up, cook with it, make some hash whatever. i get bored with only using one method.

also this just popped into my head, i think from a non-smoker point of view, a joint is a bit more socially acceptable. whereas bongs are generally seen as 'dirty' or 'scummy'. Or at least thats how it is in my experience. but i dont care. each to their own method.

How do you smoke?

Hi everyone!

Joints, peace pipes or bongs, how do you smoke and why do you find this is your favourite method? %)

I could say I like peace pipes and make this 33.33333333333333333% thing going on hahaha.

Why do you like them?

Doggest :( I couldn't find it. Don't hate on me! Please link if you can and we'll get it going over there? Like I'm sorry but I couldn't find it. :(

Bongs. I think it's an Australian thing, they seem to be the most common down here especially amongst regular smokers.

SMOKIN BONGS WITH SHAZZA!

Housos on SBS I love it hahahaha. Aussies definitely prefer bongs, can't say I've heard someone smoking a J besides myself in a long time.

TALLY:

Joints: - 1
Peace pipes - 0
Bongs - 2

Volcano classic baby! keep it set between 5.5 and 6. Trust Me!! if u have a volcano classic u need to keep the dial at that position for weed.

i havent bought one of the oil containers for it yet, anyone have a volcano and smoke hash out of it?

Tobacco is disgusting; just switch to cannabis alone. :)

excellent post, thank you... ugh i cant smoke blunts at ALL. makes me sick and tastes terrible.

Smoking joint i find is great if your with a group of friends and have lots of time to kill... I feel like when i smoke joints it feels more like a sesh rather than burning through a bowl really fast.. That being said if you dont have lots of time or you want to be conservative with your weed pipes and bong etc are pretty convenient. I normally find myself smoking out of my pipe if im by myself, and when im with someone else i like to see what they are in the mood for, mix it up a bit.

Salutations everybody,

I could have voted "Vaporizer" but chose "Other" instead because practically all vaporizers fail to offer inlet moisturizing, which is what some butane operated pipes do simply by taking advantage a most basic reaction where water vapor and carbon dioxyde result as by-products in the cannabic stream - and that's quite convenient for those like me who won't tolerate dry vaporizers.

It happens that virtually all electric vaporizer are "dry" while those only offer oulet moisturizing at best. Well, perhaps in a few decades this could change but i'm not getting too optimistic here... Flash vaporization may be a reasonable alternative in the meantime, i suppose.

:\

"E-Cigs being used to smoke bud?!" "SORRY CAN YOU PLEASE REPEAT THAT?"

There's been on the news that people are using E-cigs to smoke bud and apparently it works!

Just wondering if anyone else has heard about this? Apparently its odour free it just looks like smoke like its full done in daylight I heard that I'm like saaaaaywhat?