• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Methods of Smoking

What method of smoking is your favourite?

• Joint (pure cannabis rolled in a paper)

Votes: 32 10.2%
  • Spliff (cannabis/tobacco mix rolled in a paper)

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • Blunt (cannabis rolled in a tobacco wrap)

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • Bowl (traditional pipe)

Votes: 52 16.5%
  • Bong (water pipe)

Votes: 100 31.7%
  • Waterfall/bucket/gravity bong

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Vaporiser

Votes: 47 14.9%
  • Hot-knives

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Other (please specify in post)

Votes: 9 2.9%

• Total voters
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew of any interesting and/or unique ways of smoking cannabis that may not be too well known.

I was recently bored as shit and ended up watching this weed show on youtube called 'Strain Hunters', in one episode where they go to Trinidad their guide shows them a common way to roll spliffs in Trinidad, apparently people like to smoke weed straight green there but smoke a cigarette straight after, as a result of this it has become common for people to roll a joint onto the end of a cigarette and smoke it all in one go (you can look up a "Trini roll on" on youtube if my explanation is confusing).

Yes! I'm from Trinidad and it's called a "roll-on". It's where you roll the paper and weed onto a cig. It creates a "funk". Basically a cig that tastes like your smoke. It's the prevalent way of smoking weed here as most of the weed is rather shitty and brown and the cig at the end makes the taste bearable. I personally don't roll them when I have high grade cuz it's a waste. Imagine how much of a waste a joint is. The "funk" is worth it tho. Gives you a very mellow cig buzz if smoked when sober.

I'm almost 61 yrs old & have been tokin weed since 1969. I have never quit for any reason & will toke 'til I croak. Best substance for relaxing & I have quit cigs yrs ago, but just restarted drinking after a 10 yr hiatus. I'm not hittin' the booze like I did for 25+ yrs. Just 2-3 hard ciders on Fridays. Weed is by far the easiest on your body & I hope I live to see the day of federal legalization.