• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
make putty or make it very concentrated that way you can chug it like your methadone dose , dirty but bearable.

grapefruit juice works well the bitter of the gf blocks masks the alkaloid bitter , i actually enjoy the bitterness bit of a pavlov thing

merging into mega

The bitterness is usually okay with me.

What always set off my gag reflex was those little particles at the bottom of the glass. ALways set me off for some reason.

got a couple questions.

I made some tea last night, about 10 hours ago. just drank the first glass and am wondering if it probably lost any potency or if its like i just made it.

also, my last batch of pods had some that were dark in color and weren't crisp at all. i didn't use them and dont really plan on it but are they still good or garbage? one of them was almost black.

Flower inside poppy pod

Hi everybody

I just got a new batch of pods that I ordered. I broke few of them and I found some kind of weird flower growing inside. I never saw that before...

Are it's safe to consume ? Are they still pappaver somiferum ?? Anyone see that already ?

Thank you

That would be a poppy flower you silly billy. Your pods are fine. Enjoy!

I always toss em out when I come across em, but I doubt it would harm you to toss it in your tea if you like =)

I always think it's cool when that happens. My last batch had 4 flowers...just mix them in with the rest of your tea!

I didn't know you can use a bank account with paypal.

Looks like I'm getting close to podville. Nice.

tx for the info guys.

Well it sure looks nice when you're trying to get there... and it's even a nice place to visit and vacation. Once you move to podville and you've lived there for a while, trust me... it's not so nice.

its not a pod if it has a flower in it , it's a bud , normallly they open up then petals come out , after a week or so they fall off and it starts transforming into a pod

merging

the first time i tried pods, about 10-11 months ago, i couldn't drink the shit at all. tried mixing it with EVERYTHING and just couldn't get it down.

now i just hold my nose and chug once its cold. chase with grapefruit juice because its so strong it takes away any taste. make sure you dont breathe in your nose untill you've had 2 sips of GFJ or you'll taste it.

getting it cold makes it a lot easier. i find now that i get excited if the first wash is really bitter, or more so than last time. means im probably gonna be wasted :p
I can't really get the second down as easy all the time because im full of tea and just trying to chug more when i can't makes me gag sometimes and i have to wait 30 mins to an hour

^
Exactly, the more bitter, the better the brew.

I don't get why so many people have trouble with the taste. It's not bad at all IMO.

Just man up and chug it.

^
Exactly, the more bitter, the better the brew.

I don't get why so many people have trouble with the taste. It's not bad at all IMO.

Just man up and chug it.

I cant really drink it if i dont hold my nose. being somewhat cold helps a ton too. if i hold my nose though i can chug it until my stomach is full.

I love the taste. just like junkies love the needle. Its delicious, hot or cold. straight up.

Strong Coffee with lots of sugar and cream. Get the tea cold, and sip the coffee, chug the tea, and chase with coffee. Works well, and I think the coffee gets things movin!

i used to chug it like nuthin but this last time was horrible. what the hell happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.