• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
if it were real opium tea, which might be close to using a ton of pods, yet not really, since it is so much purer - then would probably agree with you.

don't really like most pills - no codeine derivatives - only dilaudid - which is almost like pure H. long-time dream is to find real O.

Did some Seed tea this morning. Was pretty strong. Not as strong as i wish it was but it was enough to get me up doing some things. And i can't find my darn Kratom but i don't need it right now anyway. What could i have done with a small bag of Kratom? lol.

Although I"m not a huge fan of Morphine, I'd love some pods right now. Oh well. Tomorrow should be a lot better, it's my script day.

Rpg

psilocybin420 said:
to be honest i would take pod tea over vicodens or even pills everyday. i would much rather relax with a warm batch of unaltered opiates in raw form then poppin pills. i love sacremental opium tea. fuck pills.
Yeah dude, the combination of all the alkaloids in poppy pod tea makes for one hell of a warm, fuzzy, noddy, and all around relaxing evening, at least in my experience.

psilocybin420 said:
to be honest i would take pod tea over vicodens or even pills everyday. i would much rather relax with a warm batch of unaltered opiates in raw form then poppin pills. i love sacremental opium tea. fuck pills.

Don't kid yourself, just because its 'natural' doesn't mean is not toxic, thebaine is not good for you.

^ +1, plus it turns out man is better at making drugs then plants anyway. Heroin owns morphine. Meth owns ephedrine and caffeine, etc...

anyone ever have trouble keeping this stuff down, pod tea not so bad and definitly better results.... but on several occasions now ive brewed the blackest of black tea with 600g of seed,i no im on to some good seeds (piks of the tea can b found in seed tea thread).. now if i can keep it down it has me toataly fucked for the 12 hr peroid...
but twice now i have had the first glass (first wash) and the nausea has just been overpowering after about 20 mins- halfa hour, ive tried all the normal laying down feet up ect but cant hold it down...and if i spew it back up...nada effects..... maybe im drinkin it too quick, anyone else get this?.... i was thinkin of having a maxalon to combat it but as of yet havnt as all of it is like 4 yrs outta date.
any good/maybe safer nausea combantants? ive only ever had such sickness and vomiting with a decent dose of morphiene (IV) when i had quite a low tollerence back in the day.dont understand why sometimes i can hold it others i cant. could it be maybe they r totaly unwashed straight into the bag seedz and theres just a whopper dose of op8 in it? cant wait 4 tha pods to come about:| i prefer them much more... any suggestions welcomed:\

It seems that the poppy pod tea is such a very "dirty" high compared to man-refined opiates.......

Taking too much poppy pod tea is one of the worst feelings ever it happened it me several weeks ago; actually its my post further up..

makes me actually not want to do pod tea anymore or other opiates i got way too fucked up lol

does anyone have any firsthand experience with tasmanian poppy pods? there's a type grown there that don't produce morphine, instead more thebaine. would a pod tea made with excess thebaine make you sick? would the tea actually have any of the desired effects as the papaver somniferum does?

It depends most people call unknown pods and seeds tasmanians and really there turkish or some other variety.
I have heard from a lot of people that they're annoyed with the effects from their tasmanina poppys that they grew from seeds that were originally imported from tasmanian alkaloid company's growers which are very reluctant to hand their seeds out, with that heard and repeated I have found brand name culinary seed suppliers that offer seeds from that have originally came from tasmanian alkaloid companies by the 50 pound bar for around $180 usd.

I my self think that the tasmanian strain is very useful in the right hands, but if you just drinking tea and you are use to other types of somniferum you might not be expecting the effects. I like them personally, but I haven't found to many types of Somniferum that I haven't like too much.

Eating poppy pods -

I've seen a number of people mention in passing that they actually eat pods by mixing them with yogurt or ice cream.
It just seems to me one would have to eat a huge bowl of yogurt to get down 5-6 big pods. Would you like some lactose intolerance pills with that? =D
Anyone prefer eating them and if so care to share this less discussed experience?

I ground them up and added chocolate soymilk to it so it was like an oatmeal consistency and I sweetened it a little more also. I don't like the consistency of oatmeal so that was the only reason it was hard to get down. It actually didn't taste all that bad, the chocolate and sugar hid the bitter pod taste pretty well.

I usually just make tea, wash it twice, strain it through ice to cool it and then mix it with equal parts lemonade and pod tea. If I do it right its almost indistinguishable from an arnold palmer.

The oatmeal-type prep MIGHT be a little stronger than the tea but it took a little longer to kick in and lasted considerably longer. I usually stick to the tea because I can just down that really quickly whereas the oatmeal takes a while to eat.

I would advise to make tea out of them. Youll get the most out of them.

S.M.F.G try eating some promethazine before hand and drink the tea with lots of cordial, sip it slowly over 30mins.

dcdrycell said:
does anyone have any firsthand experience with tasmanian poppy pods? there's a type grown there that don't produce morphine, instead more thebaine. would a pod tea made with excess thebaine make you sick? would the tea actually have any of the desired effects as the papaver somniferum does?

Thebaine won't get you high, it will make you feel sick and can cause convulsions. I don't know if there are any experiences in this thread, in the AusDD poppy seed thread there are a few thebaine-related experiences however.

Break The Chains said:
I've seen a number of people mention in passing that they actually eat pods by mixing them with yogurt or ice cream.
It just seems to me one would have to eat a huge bowl of yogurt to get down 5-6 big pods. Would you like some lactose intolerance pills with that? =D
Anyone prefer eating them and if so care to share this less discussed experience?

Well if you are lactose intolerant use something other then dairy products.

Its actually very easy to consume since its nothing but dry powder the consistency of cocoa mix or protein powder, mixes into liquid or semi-liquid very easy.

Eating Poppy Pods = Pure agony, no high

So, last night, a friends of mine got some poppy pods. P. somniferum, untreated, uncoated, said the seller.

This friend doesn't have a grinder yet, so he just broke up the pods, put a little peanutbutter on them, and munched them up. For the record, this was 2 "medium" pods; about the size of a golf ball.

About an hour later, he starts to feel a bit sick, but not any of the other opiate sensations. The pain in his stomach fades, and he decides to eat another one.

For the next 16 hours, his stomach is in phenomenal pain: he is unable to move without sharp pains in his stomach. The next morning, he still can't eat anything for 5 hours (about 20 hours since initially eaten) and has the shits like no other. Although he's been kind of sedated and out of it, he feels that this is more from his sleep deprivation due to the sickness than it had anything to do with opiates.

Wtf? Were his pods poisoned or something? They weren't shiny or smell weird or anything. This was his first pod experience and it was absolutely miserable: 24 hours of absolute agony with absolutely no high.

Any idea what's going on here?

Ive experienced MASSIVE abdominal cramping from panadeine forte (30mg codeine 500mg paracetamol) before only had 4 of them. I would have rated it a 9/10 on the pain scale, I actually passed out after an hour it was that intense.

Went to the hospital and they gave me something IV for the intestinal spasms and it went away. Its possible it could have been something like this.

rolls said:
Ive experienced MASSIVE abdominal cramping from panadeine forte (30mg codeine 500mg paracetamol) before only had 4 of them. I would have rated it a 9/10 on the pain scale, I actually passed out after an hour it was that intense.

Went to the hospital and they gave me something IV for the intestinal spasms and it went away. Its possible it could have been something like this.

That sounds absolutely miserable. I've heard of opiates causing nausea before, but never sharp stomach pains; that's part of what freaked out my friend so much.

Anybody else have an experience like this, or better yet, a way to take the pods without all the pain? I've read about the tea, but thought ingesting the grounds (whole pod) was simply more efficient/longer lasting?

Status
Not open for further replies.