• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BingeBoy said:
Don't drink sour moldy poppy tea please it's not worth it

after haviong boiled your pods do a re-run immediatly if you want to store pod tea 1-2 days in the fridge is ok , if you want to store it for longer boil it down to putty

im merging this into the mega thread

You can also just grind them ahead of time and then all you need to dose is some small amount of liquid to mix the powder into. Easier then going through the putty procedure.

poppy pod tea is best experienced about once every 10 days......

after about 7-10 days you can drink tea again and feel great.......

Its really not worth doing more than once a week for me anyways,, Tolerance builds fast as hell and its just not worth it........

I've taken just about every opiate possible; and in my experience poppy tea is the best because it has so many different alkaloids that produce such a nice synergistic effect..........

THe effects last long 12-24 hrs

Recreational use is a blessing from god; daily or semi weekly uses reaches into the depths of hell

yeah i get afterglow til about 24 hours after. crazy cool length.

also, sleep is GOOD. getting high then the next morning im still pretty good, and SO refreshed and nicely awake.

great.

still, real opium is best.
i got a few grammes of O this year, and still have fuckin loads (1000+) of pods (leaving em to dry out naturally).

yeah, pod tea is great and lasts much longer than real O,
but fuuuucking hell Opium just trumps it BAD.

my favourite, is to swallow 3/4 dose with a triple shot of vodka,
then smoke the remaining 1/4 while you wait for the rest to work.
smoking properly, of course, vaporising, basically like heroin.
This is good, because first you get the nice little vodka kick,
then you get the rush of smoking, very euphoric and smooth,
then as the 3/4 comes on, you get a nice early nod, VERY warm and fuzzy,
then as the smoked wears down, your left with a smooth, cool afterglow of that,
combined with the nice warm, floaty vodka/opium high from the eaten 3/4.

Everyone should try it.
So, so fucking good.

well, until you feel like you're shitting out small stone pyramids.

Anyone else feel that kicking pods is a very tough thing to do? I've been using the pods for exactly one month now, my dosage is about 4 large pods, sometimes daily and sometimes everyother day. I used to be nodding off of like 4 small pods last month...

Anyway, I certainly don't feel I need opiates to get through my life, I'm content enough with weed, but now that I've experienced it I crave that nodding feeling, and that warm body rush I've come to associate with the tea.

It's very bizarre, even in my dreams I'm usually trying to get high on pods! And during my last withdrawal episode, whilst tossing and turning all night I finally fell asleep and what do I dream about? Ah, some random box of pods has shown up at my house, how wonderful, now I don't have to worry. And my whole damn dream consists of me trying to make the pods.

It's pretty freaky when I subconciously crave them in my dreams... I never dream about smoking weed like this. Wierd, eh?

no, not weird.
opiates are addictive and you shouldnt use them.

you used for one month, and you are already on a dose a day.

Stop.

You are someone who will get addicted.

I have used opiates for about a year and a half,
and i've never gotten high more than twice in a week.
usually less than once a week.

That is just me.

If you have that habit already, after one month, just stop.

you crave. you are an addict in the making.
it is not worth it.
if you ever want to feel that beautiful opiate feeling again,
STOP DOSING NOW.

allow once a month.

you get addicted to easily, do not risk it.

once a month is more than 30 times better than once a day.

^^^ yup i agree..

I just dosed 10 large pods about 7 hrs ago and I am nodding hardcore.... I took 1 hit of weed and it completely destroyed me.......

I used to take opiates every day for a couple of yrs.. but now i take the tea once in a while and the experience alone almost makes me not want to do it again for a while because it is so overpowering.......

/nod

nod nod nod nod nod.....

Ya know, I used kratom on a nearly daily basis (but never more than once a day), and I felt that was a fairly safe opiate for me. I wouldn't increase my dose past a certain point, when I didn't get high anymore I just took a break for a day or two and then the next day I would feel the sedation again. Kratom withdrawals were a joke compared to pods.

The way I got started on pod tea was for the nod... I could never nod off of kratom, too damn stimulating. Tried the tea... and the rest is history.

Thanks for the advice Idler, I'm not terribly worried about my situation, it's been 3 days without the pods now and while I am most certainly experiencing a withdrawal, I'm doing okay. I realized that the danger with pods is that I can just keep upping the dose to get high, haven't really hit a cap. But I don't want to find the cap if there is one, so I decided to take a break now because there's no point chasing the high if it's going to start getting real expensive and difficult.

It's really the half life that kills me with these things, allows for tolerance to build so much quicker. I'd do better with a short acting opiate, and as short acting goes ya can't beat kratom. If I can ever get off these fuckers I should go back to kratom, but now I wonder if the high will feel good to me anymore, even after my tolerance goes down, now that I've experienced a much stronger opiate and built had a tolerance in the first place.

reading these stories makes me wish i had some pods now. i wish they just sold them in store. ordering stuff is so not cool when you live with other people.

dread said:
Kratom is not an opiate...

What's your definition of an opiate? Kratom definitely isn't an opiate in the sense that it doesn't come from the poppy plant, but it has been proven that it's metabolites can bind to your opioid receptors. It's not a great opioid, and someone with a high tolerance most likely wouldn't get much out of it, other than withdrawal relief.

I wish i enjoyed pods/Morphine more than i do. It's my least favorite drug. But, when i am out of everything i do still use pods. But, Morphine makes me so lazy and when on it i don't want to do a darn thing and it's so frustrating and i get deeply depressed.

I've always enjoyed a more stimulant high than a body-high that Morphine gives. Morphine makes me unmotivated, lazy, depressed, uncreative... blah blah.

When i first tried pods i liked it, i didn't LOVE it.. i mean it was ok. I just wish i enjoyed it as much as you guys enjoy it because it's so damn easy to get (pods/Seeds). It sucks.

Pods might as well be water to me now. Water that makes me well/out of withdrawal but i don't get pain relief or high from it.

I'm glad someone can enjoy it. Oh and no, i didn't do pods everyday. One dose lasted me 12-18 hours.

I currently do about 10-15 medium pods. I can go up to 20 pods but that's not usually cost effective for me. The more i do, the faster they go... the more often i need to order. But, i don't think I'll be ordering pods anymore.

RPG

^ I agree. The organic opiates are the least desirable of all opioids IMO. I never got depressed from the morphine/codeine high, but it is somewhat sedating and the high you get from opium isn't as enjoyable as most semi-synthetic opioids.

If you like a stimulating opiate high, you'd definitely like IR fentanyl, but I wouldn't advise ever trying it if you haven't. It's like the crack of opioids because it's short acting, rushy, and it hits you faster than most other opioids.

Help with Poppy strain I.D

I saw a picture in some book of poppy's coming into flower, they were multi podded, short and have wide leaves. The flowers are single petal and coloured white/purple with a purple stripe in the middle and whitish/purple for the rest. Depetaled pods are quite large.

Any ideas as to what strain these could be?

Merging question about poppy strain identifaction into the poppy pod mega thread.

Jonro said:
I saw a picture in some book of poppy's coming into flower, they were multi podded, short and have wide leaves. The flowers are single petal and coloured white/purple with a purple stripe in the middle and whitish/purple for the rest. Depetaled pods are quite large.

Any ideas as to what strain these could be?

Thanks sunset117, but dident see the strain there.

QuasiStoned said:
nI've been using the pods for exactly one month now, my dosage is about 4 large pods, sometimes daily and sometimes everyother day. I used to be nodding off of like 4 small pods last month...

It's very bizarre, even in my dreams I'm usually trying to get high on pods! And during my last withdrawal episode, whilst tossing and turning all night I finally fell asleep and what do I dream about? Ah, some random box of pods has shown up at my house, how wonderful, now I don't have to worry. And my whole damn dream consists of me trying to make the pods...

It's pretty freaky when I subconsciously crave them in my dreams... I never dream about smoking weed like this. Wierd, eh?

As Idler said - not weird at all. I don't get the phenomenon, but it happens to almost all opiate users I know. Whenever you stop -the dreams come. And you always wake up before you get around to doing it.

Except in one dream I had - this WAS really weird - I did actually shoot before waking up.

Using every day is not a good thing. From my POV however, kicking 4 pods should be next to nothing - physically, that is. I wrote earlier about the difference between psychological and physical addiction. For a really long period of my life (like 20 years, or so) I did H 2 or 3x/mth. Never got addicted. For a short period of my life, somewhere during that time, I was doing Dilaudid every day. When I stopped, I didn't know I was addicted, and I just felt like I had a cold. Not bad enough to go running around trying to cop something.

After those 20 years however, due to a turn of events in my life, I did start doing something everyday - just to come down from the base my boyfriend was giving me, that I really didn't like. I was able to stop using the base, but even after, was never been able to return to that 2 - 3x monthly thing. Once you really get addicted, it's a bitch to stop. Not to be motherly - I'm not that sort at all - but I'd strongly advise, especially if you've already hit the daily mark, which I avoided for so long, you are definitely prone to addiction, and if you really do want to avoid it -- QUIT NOW!

RoxiPoppyGirl said:
I wish i enjoyed pods/Morphine more than i do. It's my least favorite drug. But, when i am out of everything i do still use pods...

I've always enjoyed a more stimulant high than a body-high that Morphine gives. Morphine makes me unmotivated, lazy, depressed, uncreative... blah blah.

When i first tried pods i liked it, i didn't LOVE it.. i mean it was ok. I just wish i enjoyed it as much as you guys enjoy it because it's so damn easy to get (pods/Seeds). It sucks.

Pods might as well be water to me now. Water that makes me well/out of withdrawal but i don't get pain relief or high from it.

I'm glad someone can enjoy it....

I currently do about 10-15 medium pods. I can go up to 20 pods but that's not usually cost effective for me. The more i do, the faster they go... the more often i need to order. But, i don't think I'll be ordering pods anymore.

RPG

So... I haven't been on the board for a while, and I'm only now responding to older posts - I apologize for my belated reactions.

But, RPG, I'm so surprised to hear you saying this stuff - from your earlier posts, I thought you were a huge fan.

Your feelings towards it are about identical to mine. Or at least were - except that I barely even liked it when I first tried it. Until I titrated up sufficiently.

In recent weeks, an odd thing happened however, and even though I still haven't caught a major buzz from them, the last time I ran out, and didn't have the money to order enough to make it worthwhile (like at least 40 or 50 - I usually require over 45g - and although that's less than 20 pods, it's due only to the cost factor), I was honestly bummed. I had just made it through 2 days w/o my usual, and didn't want to return. Especially since the quality of my usual is so unpredictable. Still can't say I love pods though, and I too envy those who do.

Then again - I have no access to fent. Oxy does little for me, but I'm afraid I'd love the former. Must be hanging out in the wrong places, as I've never been able to locate any. My DOC was dilaudid - I'm guessing it's similar, but that too is out of reach these days. It was the only thing that always got me going, feeling great, and creatively productive. Guess you really can't beat pharma's.

Right now I'm really happy to be back with pods again - for the time being, at least. Sometimes just feeling well, can be a sort of satiation, in it's own right.

re: Help with Strains

okay - i'm back again - monopolizing things today, or so it seems. i've just started investigating different strains myself, since so few vendors mentions exactly what strain it is that they're selling. in fact, i think most probably don't even know.

yet, i've started believing that it can make a big difference.

for example, i don't think i like arizonas (actually, I'm not even sure that they are true pap soms). can't say for sure, since the only time i knew that they were really what i was using, i didn't yet know how much i required.

some people say they don't like thebaine - yet it's the base of all pharmaceutical opiates. others rave about tazzies, and taz are the strain that contain the most of it. recently had a blend of 3 strains - taz, indian raja, and hens & chicks - it was quite potent.

i've tried doing some research on the strains, but have yet to find a wealth of information. does anyone know how to identify strains by the look of the pod, or know a good source on the subject?

to be honest i would take pod tea over vicodens or even pills everyday. i would much rather relax with a warm batch of unaltered opiates in raw form then poppin pills. i love sacremental opium tea. fuck pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.