• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Edibles/Oral Cannabis

I was, maybe 16? Was use to drinking alcohol. Was in a small room with 5 or 6 people. They rolled up 2 joints, passed it around. Offered me some for free, cause it was my first time smoking. So I take a few hits, pass it around. Start feeling really weird. The only thing I can really remember, is hearing a scream in my head, a high pitched scream and I couldn't distinguish if I had actually screamed, or if I imagined it. So I sat there for an intense 2 minutes, trying to figure out "Did I just scream like a girl?", it was too intense so I just got up, acted like I was going to the bathroom, closed the door behind me, and went home. In retrospect, I was tripping balls and I didn't even realize it, lol. The walk to the train station was awkward and weird. Trying to stay out of those disgusting orange street lights, walking along the shadows.

Didn't scare me away though. Love the stuff, still good on occasion and in tiny amounts. I smoke one bowl, and I'm good. Can't smoke like I use to, I get too paranoid.

Edible cannabis fucks me up!!

Does any one else enjoy edible cannabis as much as I do?

Seriously I can cook .2 of weed into a firecracker (quick easy cannabis edible)
and be baked for several hours.

But if I smoked that same weed I would not even feel high.

I use to be a pot head who needed lots of smoked marijuana to be high and I also cooked cannabis and like many
I bashed the edible cannabis idea and said much marijuana is needed to work with edibles.

However now every single time I bake cannabis it fucks me and my girl beyond belief. However this is not every one...
Some of my friends eat the same edible and don't feel a thing.

What I'm curious about is... why is edible cannabis so unpredictable and only work for some people or at certain times?

If you smoke a lot of cannabis and cant feel shit from edibles I recommend you try baking again.

I want to experiment here. If you have never felt a real strong high from edibles please try the below procedure and tell me if it worked.

1. Get .3 - .5 of "very dank" weed (hell put a gram if you want but when you drool on your self don't point the finger at me)
2. Grind it up very fine
3. get 2 Ritz crackers and place Organic Peanut Butter (must be organic or else you wont get high) on both crackers
4. Place ground up weed between the 2 crackers like a sandwich.
5. Pre-Heat oven to 320F
6. Once oven is heated to 320F. Bake the cracker/weed combo for exactly 23 mins - no more or less
7. Once done let it cool to room temp. Congrats u just made a fire cracker!

Wait until you have a "completely" empty stomach to eat them. I recommend eating it first thing in the morning
or waiting 4 hours after your last bite of food to consume the cracker or else you may feel nothing.

After you eat the cracker DO NOT SMOKE. Just forget about smoking for the next 5 hours. If it did not kick in after 5 hours then go ahead and smoke

It takes a minimum of 1 hour for the cracker to hit me. It has taken up to 2 1/2 hours a few times before to hit me.

Once it hits... its not done... You may think the feeling is weak at first but it will grow stronger and stronger.

I would say it takes me 3 hours after consumption on a empty stomach to feel "holy shit i'm too fuckign high that cracker was a mistake"

Just wanted people to try this if they cannot feel anything from edibles or discuss if any one else likes edibles as much as me...

But then again I still like smoking because there no patience needed and its instant gratification and usually is not as intense as the edible marijuana which leaves me so high I drool on my self.

Edibles have never worked for me.

I've tried 1gram firecrackers as well as cannabutter cookies.

Buuuuuuullshit.

Umm no its not bullshit. I have cooked hundreds of firecrackers. I have found my success rate much much higher using organic peanut butter compared to that regular jiffy crap because organic has much more fat for the thc to be absorbed into.

When I first started eating edibles I myself said "this shit does not work" so I believe those people that don't feel anything are probably doing something wrong in the cooking process or are not eating
the edible on a completely empty stomach or are not waiting the 3-4 hours for the full effect and decided the shit does not work and they spark up a joint and then contribute the highness to the joint and not the edible.

So presumably any high fat peanut butter would work just as well?

Ok going to try fire crackers for the first time tommarow morning. I've read the first few pages of this thread and just want to verify if this is all what to do:
I'm just going to skip the pre heating weed part because I don't think I need to potentiate it. I'm going to pre heat my oven to 320 degrees. Take like a spoon of regular peanut butter (couldn't find organic stuff) and put it in a bowl.

Then poor 2 spoons full of cooking oil and 1 spoon full of butter (as big as the spoon full of peanut butter). Mix it allll up. Then spread some on a graham cracker, break up a nugget of weed ( not sure if its quite 1 gram, would post a pic but I think its against the rules) on the peanut butter mix and mix it around with a tooth pick.

Then put another graham cracker on top. Then I'm going to wrap it in tin foil, put it on a cookie sheet, put it in the oven and cook for 23 minutes. Then Let it cool for like 20 minutes. Does this sound all good and right??

Edibles are quite heavy in my opinion. They knock my ass out everytime! Maybe something I should be considering to keep on hand during those restless nights when smoking just won't do it.

I am not a big Fan of the Edibles I just dont like the taste of weed, its like an earthy dirt taste, to me, so I stick to smoking.

High Quality Bud for Edibles?

Hi, first time poster here. I just picked up an eighth of Northern Lights, which I was going to make into some firecrackers for me and a friend, but I've seen a few posts warning against using good weed in edibles. Why is this? Is it just considered a waste of good weed?

I'd consider it to be a waste but that's because you can get you, your friend, and another person high multiple times off of just a small amount of the high quality herb it you smoke it or vaporize it depending upon tolerance and other factors. But if you eat all of it yeah you'll get super high but you'll be using 0.5g or 1.0g or even more of good herb that could be smoked multiple times and would get you all super stoned multiple times as opposed to just once. If you smoke out of a one hitter or small pipe, or use a magic flight launch box vape you'll be able to get very high many times off of the 3.5g.

When I've cooked with herb I just used schwag or mids. I wouldn't cook with quality herb unless you hypothetically have access to a lot of it, or don't care that it's good stuff. I've heard of people using trimmings and leaves to cook with and they just smoke or vape the high quality bud/flowers.

I've had awesome success using high grade. I've had awesome success using low grade. IMO low grade is a better bang for your buck, but high grade can be just as good if you are patient enough.

merged

firecracker alternatives

so i went to go make some firecrackers for me and a buddy since we're going out on a lake tomorrow. but as i went into the kitchen to prep everything i noticed we were out a graham crackers.. are there any alternatives i could use? would bread work?

so i went to go make some firecrackers for me and a buddy since we're going out on a lake tomorrow. but as i went into the kitchen to prep everything i noticed we were out a graham crackers.. are there any alternatives i could use? would bread work?

give us a quick inventory of bread and cracker-related things in your kitchen and I might could help you out. gotta be quick, though, this bar's about to kick in and I'm layin' my head down to pillow as soon as I feel that wave of relaxation hit me.

edit: in case you can't get back to me in time:

saltines will work, you just have to keep an extra careful eye on them as the cracker might burn a LOT quicker than graham crackers
Ritz crackers will work, if that's not what you meant in the first place.
pretty much any bread-related cracker will work, it'll just alter the taste and you will have to keep a more careful eye on them as they cook

Bread will work, but if you don't have cannabutter then your best bet would be to have the patience to make a grilled cheese on super low heat. Make a grilled cheese with two slices of cheese with your weed ground up in between the two slices. Put your sandwich on a room-temperature pan, and then put the pan over low heat on your stove. It'll make the grilled cheese process a fuck ton longer, but as long as you have the patience to keep it on low heat the whole time your end result should be a grilled cheese that takes about 20-30min to cook, ends up looking exactly like a regular grilled cheese and should have a suitable enough amount of cannabinoids binded with the dairy to get you nice and baked. I've done this twice and it turned out fine both times. I just can't stress enough how patient you have to be to not flip the sandwich over every 15-30seconds like I would do if I were making a grilled cheese over the regular heat I would use.

Last edited:
uhm i have bread baggles, no cracker things. thats pretty much it

Might have to go with my grilled cheese idea that I edited into my last post in this thread. Seems like the best idea in my mind if you're intent on an easy-to-make edible and don't have any crackers. The Ritz crackers are just easy to work with because it's damn near impossible to burn them when you're making firecrackers or Leary biscuits, provided you're following a tried-and-true-and-preferably-vouched-for recipe and not just winging it.

Someone else from around these parts might come in with an idea that I've never heard of, though, so if you're not in a hurry I'd wait around a bit and see if you can get someone else to give you a more enticing recipe idea (you know, if you don't feel like going with a grilled cannacheese).

uhm i have bread baggles, no cracker things. thats pretty much it

You could use any sort of bread, just rip off a cracker sized chunk and toast it lightly so it hardens a bit. Let it cool off and then apply the mixture, place on a piece of tinfoil(so the bottom doesn't burn) and reheat in the oven as directed.