• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

So me and some friends are going to a theme park this weekend and eating pokeballs. I have 3 myself. Last time i ate a pokeball (a few weeks ago) i ate only one and it was only a thresholdish roll. I have been eating a little adderall this week for school and i know that contributes to tolerance. Since i have 3, i was thinking about double dropping and then saving one for later if i want it. Does this sound like a bad idea? I definitely need more than 1 to be satisfied so if i only take 2 ill have 1 useless one left over. Thanks for your help

Double drop.
Only if you can handle yourself on two pills tho.
Some people can't.

-----> Doseage megathread.

Well ive taken more than .2 of some supposedly really great molly and been fine so i think i should be good. 1 Pokeball when i was in las vegas (probably the coolest place ive ever rolled btw) was quite unsatisfying, and my friend was floored off his.

Double dosing

1 pill + 1 1/2 appx 3 hour later. Not potent pills, bad idea ?

Drank 1.5 liters of orange juice with 600mg of niacin and 150 mg alpha lipid acid (anti oxaidant which potentiates vit c), safe?

Make your initial dose bigger then the upper, either 1 1/2 then 1 or 2 then 1/2

Feel slowed and stupid, not euphoric rolling, and initial dose was 1/3 pill less, more oj me thinks.

Molly Moonrock - first time

Hey!

So I just got some Molly Moonrock, or so I was told. But the person I get it from loves it so I trust her decision. The rock is really crystaly and has a light brown tint with a darker brown center core. Ill be doing this in a little bit and was wondering what I should expect and how much should I do for my first moonrock. Used mdma the night before but it was my first Molly ever.

sounds good
om nom nom .15 if i was you, but thats a higher dose.
and i like higher doses, but it sounds like you got proper shit so :D
its just called moonrock tho btw, lo;

You used molly the day before and you're going to roll again now? Not smart. I suggest you read up on mdma on this site and how it works and why breaks are necessary.

You're better off waiting a couple of weeks to do MDMA again instead of having a half assed roll.

I roll'd pretty hard last night on the MDMA Crystals. Did a .15 and yup, rolled balls for about 3 hours, another small line and rolled for another 2. Wen't home at 5am, slept right away which felt like a cloud! Woke up at 7:30 brought my woman to work, went back to sleep at 8:00am and woke up at 12:30pm feeling fine!

Depends on how pure your molly is.
If it's crap then you'll need a lot more than .1
But if it's actually pure .1 should be enough.

MDMA Dosage

How much MDMA do you take? I have been taking pure MDMA crystal orally once a month for about 3 months when I go raving ( I'm a drum and bass head). The
MDMA I get is pure because it come from a reliable source and comes up on any test done. My first MDMA experince was my 18th birthday and inorally consumed 400mg of crystal in two 200mg bombs in two hour gaps. I was a mess but a wonderful mess I was sick but it was all okay I felt so good the whole night I couldn't remember much of the night but I remember I had an amazing time! Since then i have increased my dosage more and more. Me and my friends will easily consume a gram of pure crystal each over a 8 hour period raving! Admitedly we are very messy but we all have amazing nights being still talking dancing and enjoying ourselves despite how wasted we are. Other people always say they will take 400mg and hardly stand off the same stuff. I am always incontrol of my self after I take this amount of MDMA but always seem more wasted than most people. Is this a normal dosage or is this excessive?

How much MDMA do you take? I have been taking pure MDMA crystal orally once a month for about 3 months when I go raving ( I'm a drum and bass head). The
MDMA I get is pure because it come from a reliable source and comes up on any test done. My first MDMA experince was my 18th birthday and inorally consumed 400mg of crystal in two 200mg bombs in two hour gaps. I was a mess but a wonderful mess I was sick but it was all okay I felt so good the whole night I couldn't remember much of the night but I remember I had an amazing time! Since then i have increased my dosage more and more. Me and my friends will easily consume a gram of pure crystal each over a 8 hour period raving! Admitedly we are very messy but we all have amazing nights being still talking dancing and enjoying ourselves despite how wasted we are. Other people always say they will take 400mg and hardly stand off the same stuff. I am always incontrol of my self after I take this amount of MDMA but always seem more wasted than most people. Is this a normal dosage or is this excessive?

Either two pills or two 'points' of molly. So between 100 and 200mg.

And its because you're tolerance is higher then others. Either that or you're a tank when it comes to drugs.

My first time i took a pill that prob had 70-90 mgs (guesstimate) and i was in another world. was the best night of my life. haha XD
There are people that consume as much as you do... but those people have rolled for A LONG TIME. Tollerance increases as effects fade..
But you don't want to start off taking that much right away! The more you take, the higher the side effects and the more neurotoxic.. i couldnt imagine taking 400mgs my first time.. i would think i would overheat and feel very uncomfortable..
you've rolled 3 times... and you smash down easily a gram?! You don't want to go down that road :/

another thing: how do you know it's pure? you watching the synth or know tha cook personally? unless you doin your own 'tone washes den you don't relly know, do u?

I know the cooks brother in law he is a chemistry student really nice guy
. I find that the more i take the more psychedelic the roll becomes it feels the same as lower doses but more intense in every way. I have done MDMA more than three times but the three I was talking about are when I have done higher dosages. I have dropped 100mg - 250 mg fr chillin in with mates but honestly find a much higher dose better for raving. I also get little to no comedown from MDMA does anyone know if the purer the MDMA you take is makes the comedown less harsh?