• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

Have you tested them with a kit first and tried to cross reference them with any information you may find on them over on www.pillreports.com?

yessir, came up purple straight away. I originally got three but cut up one. Also on pillreports some of them say the best roll they have ever had. I believe these are legit.

Great stuff.

Well, im unable to fine any information on the white mac over on PR, but indeed, the blue telephones look good, and with your test results sounds like your ready to party. ;)

I guess it depends on lots of things really, how experienced you are, and how long breaks you leave inbetween combined with how much you care about harm reduction.

The other factor is just how much mdma is actually in these blue telephones really.

Going by myself because im very experienced, I would personally take one whole telephone, and see how im feeling, and if needed or i was at a long party, i would take another half a telephone maybe 2 hours later and see how it goes.

If there that good, im not sure youd need much more than that to be honest, and remember an MDMA roll can never last forever as much as wed like it to.

Great stuff.

Well, im unable to fine any information on the white mac over on PR, but indeed, the blue telephones look good, and with your test results sounds like your ready to party. ;)

i guess it depends on lots of things really, how experienced you are, and how long breaks you leave inbetween combined with how much you care about harm reduction.

The other factor is just how much mdma is atually in these blue telephones really.

Going by myself because im very experienced, I would personally take one whole telephone, and see how im feeling, and if needed or i was at a long party, i would take another half a telephone maybe 2 hours later and see how it goes.

If there that good, im not sure youd need much more than that to be honest, and remember an MDMA roll can never last forever as much as wed like it to.

I've only rolled twice before, and both times I havent felt like I'm "ROLLING!?!?" like other people have said, I just feel really happy without any light changes or eye wiggles. I've never had an eye wiggle before. These that I got are from a very reputable dealer and a bunch of VERY good reports on PR for the blue tele's. They're positive for MDMA. I've only taken three pills before I'm 110 pounds 5'9" usual low tolerance to every drug I've taken, LSD, pot, even low tolerance to alcahol.

I've only rolled twice before, and both times I havent felt like I'm "ROLLING!?!?" like other people have said, I just feel really happy without any light changes or eye wiggles. I've never had an eye wiggle before. These that I got are from a very reputable dealer and a bunch of VERY good reports on PR for the blue tele's. They're positive for MDMA. I've only taken three pills before I'm 110 pounds 5'9" usual low tolerance to every drug I've taken, LSD, pot, even low tolerance to alcahol.

In this case if you do care about harm reduction and your very inexperienced then maybe go for half a telephone to start with and see how you feel?

you can always top a little more 2 hours later.

Tbh, I wouldnt worry to much about eye wiggles if it was me, i would never judge my rolls on that alone, whats more important is you have tested your stuff, and there are good reports, you no this is mdma, so feeling good and getting the best experience out of this should be the most important thing, not really whether you have eye wiggles i think.

Its upto you really at the end of the day, I wouldnt reccomened taking all three personally, but some people do.

If your feeling brave maybe take the whole thing, and see how your feeling?

Do you no the strength or quality of the pills you have taken before via testing and/or reports over on PR?

In this case if you do care about harm reduction and your very inexperienced then maybe go for half a telephone to start with and see how you feel?

you can always top a little more 2 hours later.

Tbh, I wouldnt worry to much about eye wiggles if it was me, i would never judge my rolls on that alone, whats more important is you have tested your stuff, and there are good reports, you no this is mdma, so feeling good and getting the best experience out of this should be the most important thing, not really whether you have eye wiggles i think.

Its upto you really at the end of the day, I wouldnt reccomened taking all three personally, but some people do.

If your feeling brave maybe take the whole thing, and see how your feeling?

Do you no the strength or quality of the pills you have taken before via testing and/or reports over on PR?

Nope, I was just basically shooting blanks and seeing if I would roll or not, but this time I'm trying to be SURE I'll get the right effects out of my pills :).

Nope, I was just basically shooting blanks and seeing if I would roll or not, but this time I'm trying to be SURE I'll get the right effects out of my pills :).

Fair enough.

If it was me and I really wanted A good experience then I would take A whole one I think, followed by another half possibly two hours later IF FELT ESSENTIAL ONLY. An MDMA trip will never last longer than 6 hours at complete maximum, its impossible as much as people try to keep taking more and more.

That whole one should kick start you for a good enough roll if they are that good. =D

Make sure your around people you trust and on the same level as you, and follow the basic common sense rules about hydration and overheating/overexertion.

These telephones are rated MD high over on PR, but your result is purple, that isnt as strong as black so i would also go by that that 1 should be ok.

I hope you understand im not going be encouraging taking more than two drops or double dropping pills on here. :)

One and done for your case. Don't feel you need to man up in any case with MDMA. Having a low tolerance just means you're more efficient with drugs.

One and done for your case. Don't feel you need to man up in any case with MDMA. Having a low tolerance just means you're more efficient with drugs.

Exactly, this is what im trying to explain.

Notice i say if this was me, im not going to advocate somone new to this to be carefree. I have been taking mdma for 23 years

Fair enough.

If it was me and I really wanted A good experience then I would take A whole one I think, followed by another half possibly two hours later IF FELT ESSENTIAL ONLY. An MDMA trip will never last longer than 6 hours at complete maximum, its impossible as much as people try to keep taking more and more.

That whole one should kick start you for a good enough roll if they are that good. =D

Make sure your around people you trust and on the same level as you, and follow the basic common sense rules about hydration and overheating/overexertion.

These telephones are rated MD high over on PR, but your result is purple, that isnt as strong as black so i would also go by that that 1 should be ok.

I hope you understand im not going be encouraging taking more than two drops or double dropping pills on here. :)

Well, it was dark black but I see people saying purple and stuff so I just assumed I put to much in or something and it turned black. I just said purple so you guys werent like "WTF MAN BLACK THATS CRAZY SHIT!?!?!?@$?@#%$"
haha XD thanks for the help anyways !

I'm probably going to roll Saturday night. I'll prob take 2 molly caps. The ones that are in my area aren't bad at 2 or more. 1 really isn't worth it though :/

MDMA dose related question

Last week a friend and I both recieved some quality MDMA from a reliable source. It was her first time so she decided to take half a capsule. I, on the other hand took a whole capsule. After about an hour, I was rolling and feeling great, however she felt hardly anything. I encouraged her to take the second half of her cap, which she did, and even hours later she felt nothing.

Is there a specific threshold dose thats needed to be taken initially to get the full benefits ? We got the mdma from the same source so I've ruled out any possibility that she got a dud. Any thoughts ?

It's because she took half... and waited awhile, and then took the other half. There wasnt enough MDMA in here at one time to push her over into rolling (this is what i believe).
The first half was already metabolized by the time she took the second half probably. There is a threshold (i think i read somewhere on here around 30-40mgs) but that would be just to start to get any effects (you might not even notice at such a small dose).

Your Sweet Spot.

I was wondering, what is your ideal dosage for molly or your "sweet spot".
Mine would have to be 140mgs.

.3 or .4 puts me in a really good place (this isn't PURE molly though, it's white powder so I think it's slightly less potent than pure crystal molly but still really good moll). But I rarely stop at this dosage, godamn my nonexistent self control