• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

Best use of 1.2g of molly for my boyfriend and I in Vegas?

We were given 1.5g of very good quality molly by a lifelong friend of ours a few months ago...we both tried it at 125mg + a 50mg booster and had a nice, clean roll. We planned on saving the rest until our upcoming trip to Vegas next week, and we haven't touched the molly or any other substances in a few months.

My question is...how can we get the most out of the molly between the two of us and not overdo it while we're in Las Vegas? We have two full nights and three days to kill...a Friday and Saturday night and then all day Sunday before our flight leaves back to LA in the evening.

Any suggestions? Neither one of us are very experienced molly users....we've both probably only done it six or seven times in the last ten years. I know doing it two nights in a row probably isn't a good idea...what about having a very long roll on one night and keeping it going with boosters?

Any input and advice is much appreciated :) Thanks everyone

Do it all Saturday night. Maybe not even all of it. Definitely keep the md to one night of the two as opposed to doing it both nights

What about timing? All we've ever done is a single dose and then a booster like an hour and a half later....is it even worth it to keep boosting periodically after that, or at a certain point does it just stop working?

Boost as much as you like but the peak will be lesser each time, eventually amounting to nothing. It depends on what you're doing and how messy you want to be at which times etc. This is me and i'm not too hardcore, I'd split it into 10 or so capsules (or "bombs" made with cigarette rolling paper) and down a couple at the beginning of the night and take it from there, taking another one when you want/feel like it. Sounds like an awesome weekend!

Thanks, that sounds awesome. We really just want to keep the roll going a bit longer than with just one boost...so having a couple extra boosters on hand for later in the night sounds like a great plan :)

I would take the molly for one night, roll real hard with maybe one boost with quater of amp to keep the dancing going. If you there still molly after that, keep it for an other time and get mad drunk on the other night. Of course this is what I would personally do, you choose:)

Rolling two days in a row is rarely recommended by those who have tried it (and I did try it, in Vegas of all places).

As others have said, have a blast on one night with your MDMA- enjoy alcohol, or whatever else you may prefer the other night.

Got a rock of pure molly, break about 170mg, parachuted and was gone for my best roll ever

How to dose large stash of low/medium pills

Bad idea to say that stuff here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, only you can decide really.

What dosage are they? How is your tolerance and whats ur average consumption.

edit// Say I had 4 50mg pills, I'd drop 2.5 then 1.5 an hour and a half later.

I have a large stash of clean low/medium dose pills. Whats the best way to dose if I want to roll balls without going overboard with a bad comedown? I'm looking to progressively dose until I reach my 'sweet spot'.

Last time I rolled (4 months ago), I had a different stash of low/medium pills and took 3 pills immediately with 2 an hour later. I rolled my ass off for 7 hrs but the comedown was too much. I probably could've rolled just as hard with less comedown on fewer pills.

And yes I have reagent tested them myself. I know they are clean low/medium dose from talking with other people that have tried them.

You sound like a dealer imo.

Stop mentioning ur stash and how large it is.
It sends bad signals.
U got mdxx low/med pills leave it at that.
And "how to dose" threads im pretty sure are not allowed in ED.

^Seems like a basic harm reduction question, although a very hard one to answer without knowing the exact dose in his pills. Lots of people who aren't dealers have big stashes, the idea that the OP was a dealer wasn't even in my head at all until you mentioned it.

"How to dose" threads are important because they can help people use the smallest amount of drugs necessary to decrease negative and dangerous effects while keeping the positive ones at a max. I'm not experienced with MDMA though, so I can't really help. But threads asking how to use drugs in the safest possible way are an important part of the HR aspect of BL.

He's right- we do have a dosage thread already, but redundancy is natural in forums.

It's better to not indicate that you are in possession of large quantities, and it's not necessary for the advice you are seeking.

Stop mentioning ur stash and how large it is.
It sends bad signals.
U got mdxx low/med pills leave it at that.
And "how to dose" threads im pretty sure are not allowed in ED.

Point taken, I will stop using the term 'large stash'. I only roll 3-4 times per year and stock up whenever available hence the 'quantity'. I never thought the term would sound pretentious or dealer-esque. With that said, why don't you provide some insight on the original question for the sake of harm reduction instead of harping on a guy that is not familiar with the forum etiquette because they post 20 times in 5 years of membership. Your responses serve no positive reinforcement to the question. I'm not seeking to get as 'high' as I can. I am seeking to reduce unnecessary comedown when faced with the situation of having several lower dose pills. I am fine with lower dose pills as long as they are clean.

Double dropping at a theme park

So me and some friends are going to a theme park this weekend and eating pokeballs. I have 3 myself. Last time i ate a pokeball (a few weeks ago) i ate only one and it was only a thresholdish roll. I have been eating a little adderall this week for school and i know that contributes to tolerance. Since i have 3, i was thinking about double dropping and then saving one for later if i want it. Does this sound like a bad idea? I definitely need more than 1 to be satisfied so if i only take 2 ill have 1 useless one left over. Thanks for your help