• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Dosage mega thread

Perhaps take two and then, if you aren't feeling it as much as you want, sort the third in like an hour or an hour and a half.

It really depends how much is in one pill. Sometimes one pill will just be amazing and other times even two won't get you the desired effect.

It hits you hardest if you take them all at once. If I were you, that's what I'd do. However, If you take 2 then take 1 more before you peak, your peak will be longer.

idk about making the roll longer, but OJ always blows me up when i drink it. prob bc of the taste, who cares all i know is its a necessary tool for my parties

Hey, so the last show I went to was a local dubstep show where i took 2 MDMA caps, and it didnt hit me very hard, i had a small body high and had a lot of euphoria, but i was definitely not giggen balls like i wanted to. Before that, about a month and half, i went to Bassnectar and took 2 slaps and was straight up ROLLING.

So the last show I went to was aout 3 or 4 weeks ago and i popped 2 molly. And it didnt hit me hard at all. Im going to Zeds Dead in about 2 weeks, and I want to be rolling on my ass. Im planning on getting 3 MDMA caps for the 5 hour show, and I want to roll as hard as possible using those three. Do you think I should take two initially, wait till i hit my peak and boost the third one? Or take one, wait 15 mins, take two, wait 30 mins, and take the third? Or bomb them all at once? Or parachute 2 and pop the third a bit later? IM really confused.

I've also heard that vitamin c increases and make the roll duration longer, is this true? Cause I have some Vitamin C tablets in my kitchen i can bring. What do you BL'ers think? :)

Help is MUCH appreciated!

- Soda-Pop

Well, personally, this is my average dose for when I roll.
I double drop, and then an hour later, I drop a third dose.
If you can handle dropping all three at once go for it.
But later on you'll probably want to redose and then you won't have anymore MDMA left. So I say drop two, and then dose the third one later.

is EVERYBODYS molly cut to fuck, or iz i just extremely sensitive to MDMA (which me isnt...the 2 times i had confirmed "MDMA high" pills, no MDMA tolerance whatsofuckingever i wasnt satisfied with just nom nom noming one)?
if i snorted a point of my shit, id probably be off my ass.

LSDMDMA&9527775 said:
is EVERYBODYS molly cut to fuck, or iz i just extremely sensitive to MDMA (which me isnt...the 2 times i had confirmed "MDMA high" pills, no MDMA tolerance whatsofuckingever i wasnt satisfied with just nom nom noming one)?
if i snorted a point of my shit, id probably be off my ass.

Everyone's Molly is cut to shit.
You get crystals.
Very good ones.
Where as a vast majority of the public gets crap.

First Massive (rave) concern

Hey, I'm a semi-experienced Ecstasy user (almost 1.5 years now, never abused).

I've always rolled at a house of sorts, with a group of friends. I always take a good dose to floor me, always the same considering I've never abused or anything (luckily enough to have found Bluelight and such before I first dropped).

In a few weeks I'll be going to a massive festival and rolling. I've never rolled at such an event before, but I'm pretty excited - but also have a few concerns.

I've noticed when I roll I have a very bad rolling face... I look gone. It's not a scary/tweaky look (it's clean mdma), but it's the eyes rolling back deal, retarded expression, best time ever face. I'm worried that I'll look a little gone at the rave itself (not to others rolling) but to those who aren't such as people selling water etc.

Is there anything I can do to not look too fucked up? I can generally hold it together for a little period of time, but that's not as fun as just letting yourself completely go.

I was considering cutting my dose a little, and saving a booster dose so my original dose is not has high and my booster I'd drop ~15mins after starting to come up on the original one. Then maybe a 2/3'rd booster about 30mins after I peak off those 2. Also may combine a bit of caffeine so I'd a little more stimulated at the show rather than being completely floored. Not looking to take amp with it.

Hey, I'm a semi-experienced Ecstasy user (almost 1.5 years now, never abused).

I've always rolled at a house of sorts, with a group of friends. I always take a good dose to floor me, always the same considering I've never abused or anything (luckily enough to have found Bluelight and such before I first dropped).

In a few weeks I'll be going to a massive festival and rolling. I've never rolled at such an event before, but I'm pretty excited - but also have a few concerns.

I've noticed when I roll I have a very bad rolling face... I look gone. It's not a scary/tweaky look (it's clean mdma), but it's the eyes rolling back deal, retarded expression, best time ever face. I'm worried that I'll look a little gone at the rave itself (not to others rolling) but to those who aren't such as people selling water etc.

Is there anything I can do to not look too fucked up? I can generally hold it together for a little period of time, but that's not as fun as just letting yourself completely go.

I was considering cutting my dose a little, and saving a booster dose so my original dose is not has high and my booster I'd drop ~15mins after starting to come up on the original one. Then maybe a 2/3'rd booster about 30mins after I peak off those 2. Also may combine a bit of caffeine so I'd a little more stimulated at the show rather than being completely floored. Not looking to take amp with it.

Cutting your dose will definitely help to get rid of the uglies.
and tbh, you don't really wanna be floored at an event anyways.
Caffeine is a good way to give yourself more energy. Consider taking a 5hr energy shot. Those little bastards are magical.

Trust me, you won't be the only one in their with an ugly-I-Feel-AMAZING face on. I always get floored at an event and have the best night of my life there, but not floored as in I can't move. I probably wouldn't move if I took that much at a house party, but the atmosphere in the event etc just makes me want to get up and fucking dance haha.

You'll be fine, who cares if you look fucked up. Most other people there will be fucked up also.

But yes, I agree to take some caffiene if you don't want to get floored. Just go with it, you'll have an amazing night.

MD at a house party is GOOD. MD at a rave? Whole new level of Ecstasy.

Cutting your dose will definitely help to get rid of the uglies.
and tbh, you don't really wanna be floored at an event anyways.
Caffeine is a good way to give yourself more energy. Consider taking a 5hr energy shot. Those little bastards are magical.

Yeah, I don't wanna be floored at the event (even though that's my favorite part of rolling), but I do want to give the experience a shot.

I'll cut back on my dosage, but I'm not sure exactly how to work around my dosage now.

Would it be acceptable to discuss dosage?

Theres a big dosage thread, but only you know your dosage truly.

I get mega-floored from anything higher than 130mg.

Crystal MDMA How much for a night out ?

I have recently acquired some crystal MDMA and have been trying to get a handle on how much would be a decent amount to take on a night out at a club, concert or musical festival.

The stuff has been reagent tested and tried by myself and several others and I have no doubt that it is high quality mdma.

I have only recently resumed my affair with mdma, after a 3 year enforced gap due to the mdma drought in the UK, and whilst I have no real complaints about this new stuff, it seems once I get to the sweet spot it would be way to strong to handle on a night out.

This seems odd to me because pre-drought I could take 150mg of mdma and whilst being nicely out of it, I could still function well enough to go out on it.

So far this is my useage and observations. note days are NOT cosecutive.

Day 1
Dose 1 - 167mg (1/6 of a g) - T+0
Dose 2 - 167mg (1/6 of a g) - T+2

Dose 1 - Reached the sweet spot, extremely euphoric but no added energy, too strong to go out on.

Dose 2 - More euphoria but way way too strong, cant even hold or follow a conversation with my friends, plus extreme visual disturbance.

Day 2
Dose 1 - 80mg - T+0
Dose 2 - 80mg - T+1

Dose 1 - Added energy but doesnt get to the sweet spot

Dose 2 - Sweet spot reached, nice and euphoric, nice for sitting round with partner or mates, but glued to my seat, too strong to go out on.

Day 3
Dose 1 - 100mg - T+0

Dose 1 - Added energy but doesnt quite get to the sweet spot but close.

Day 4
Dose 1 - 100mg - T+0
Dose 1 - 50mg - T+1.5

Dose 1 - Added energy but doesnt quite get to the sweet spot

Dose 2 - Definitely gets to the sweet spot but again no energy and too strong to go out on.

Obviously I'm going to have to wait some time before dabbling in this again, but it seems like, too little and I cant quite get to where I want to be, but as soon as I take enough to hit the sweet spot all I want to do is lie around listening to music and definitely wouldnt want to be out on the stuff.

Seems like this new stuff is somehow different to pre-drought stuff, I remember taking 150mg of mdma back in the day and whilst I was loved up and euphoric I could still function reasonably well.

Also it doesnt seem quite as loved up as the old stuff, but its easily just as euphoric if not more so.

how about you add some stim to the "mix"... just saying...

"glue to my seat"... that was pretty funny lol

perhaps a bit of caffeine would do you right?

piracetam also helps loads for 'lucidity' if you will

got a gram of molly..celebrating an anniversary! i have a question

I got a gram of molly and my girl and I are celebrating our anniversary. I haven't rolled in awhile and when I do I usually take 3 pokeball,but spaced them out. I've done molly once by itself and it didn't do anyhing to me. I took one 100mg gel cap that time. So I was wondering how much I should take to have a blast. I'm 5'9 180lb. Thanks in advance! Gel cap or parachute( never parachuted before )

i'd start with a point and a half (.15) or .175, then go from there
do you have crystal or powder?