• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

MEDMJ - Best strain for chronic pain. (Aka what have you taken?)

Sounds like you've got something that weighs on your mind when you get high. You need to figure out what that is and try to fix it.

I did read the thread. The OP's a pothead now. If he's out of pain, I guess that's good. My personal pain relief thoughts in a non-legal state.

CBD is the key, as said.
CBD by itself gives pain relief about like an Ibuprofen. Nothing dramatic, but useful. CBD plus Ibuprofen is good pain relief at work.
CBD plus just a little THC gives surprising pain relief with very little buzz. A dose of CBD plus 1/4 or even 1/8 of a 10mg gummy might surprise someone with no tolerance as to pain relief with just a hint of effect. Gives me pain relief equivalent to a 5mg. Hydrocodone.
CBD plus a decent amount of THC. You get a high, usually a relaxing one, good sleep, you all know the drill. Pretty significant pain relief.

I did read the thread. The OP's a pothead now. If he's out of pain, I guess that's good. My personal pain relief thoughts in a non-legal state.

CBD is the key, as said.
CBD by itself gives pain relief about like an Ibuprofen. Nothing dramatic, but useful. CBD plus Ibuprofen is good pain relief at work.
CBD plus just a little THC gives surprising pain relief with very little buzz. A dose of CBD plus 1/4 or even 1/8 of a 10mg gummy might surprise someone with no tolerance as to pain relief with just a hint of effect. Gives me pain relief equivalent to a 5mg. Hydrocodone.
CBD plus a decent amount of THC. You get a high, usually a relaxing one, good sleep, you all know the drill. Pretty significant pain relief.
If you think cbd is pretty neat, just wait until you discover CBN 😉

I have tried thc oil as well as cbd oil for my back pain (compresion fractures) & bad knee (osteoporosis) the thc just got me high, the cbd did nothing. maybe i just bought the wrong kind...im new at this, & theres tons on-line. the stuff i bought was pure CBD isolate tincture 1000mg. i wont say where i got it from, not sure of the rules.
Is there any way i can make a "topical" out of them??

I have tried thc oil as well as cbd oil for my back pain (compresion fractures) & bad knee (osteoporosis) the thc just got me high, the cbd did nothing. maybe i just bought the wrong kind...im new at this, & theres tons on-line. the stuff i bought was pure CBD isolate tincture 1000mg. i wont say where i got it from, not sure of the rules.
Is there any way i can make a "topical" out of them??
Have you tried the CBD and THC together?

I added 5 drops each to some aloe vera jel. :rolleyes: Im gonna try taking 2 drops each "orally" :) i may visit a pot shop this wkend to see what they suggest.
Is THC useful topically? Yeah, try ingesting both together. Refer to my post you just liked.

Our gouvernement weed plan sucks. Plain an simple there are so many regulation's.

Bedrocan was all we couldget, while talented growers get no chance

As example the weed of Rinus or the Rick Simpson's oil.

There is some research implying that THC, possibly CBD too, has desensitizing effect on pain, after you have sensitized to it on very local level. And reduces inflammation.
So it is worth trying for a few weeks maybe. Also it seems like there are contradicting effects and maybe some effects gain more tolerance than others, so it may seem overall very different, then.

Is THC useful topically? Yeah, try ingesting both together. Refer to my post you just liked.
so the other night i took 2 drops of cbd oil & 2 of thc oil.... i "should" have gone to sleep when i felt the affects, ended up Decluttering my closet at midnight. :sneaky: yup...im a lightweight.

so the other night i took 2 drops of cbd oil & 2 of thc oil.... i "should" have gone to sleep when i felt the affects, ended up Decluttering my closet at midnight. :sneaky: yup...im a lightweight.
Try 1 drop of THC and 3 drops of CBD. Actually, can you cut the THC so you ingest 1/2 drop?