• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

Has anybody used MDPV to treat ADD, and if so what dosage was used? My last prescription was for twice daily Ritalin 15 mg.

fantastic

God bless thiis most mental yet suble dopamergenic.

forget whether it actually releses doapmamine and forget to recyccyle it (ie likee on serotonin.) of functions as a D. strict reuptake inhibitor like Very clean. No real desire to redose, Kept reasobaly bouyant for ,yet falling short of euphori,.a few hours, no- to little comdedown.

I seem to remember a sermon talk like this about gbl a while ago. I cant see a dserie to redose as stims. arent my thing, and if i have cause to complain, no doubt the parkisnons will put pay to my mdpv rebound thread.

Although must say gbl and mdpv, in strict advice against doing so in the bluelight's view on harm reduction mdpv and gbl make an excellent Bluelighters cocktail.. M.O.A. at users proclivitie

This morning, i wwoke, as is the epilogue to most of MTTG's sleeps, particularly of this season. with a profound inner treulouness and d atigued alsmost to the point of somanbulism.

This was solved by my the adminitration of 2 blue 10 mg tablets of a known substance. (Sublingual as preferred)

Then imagine my deleight to have received an xmas card from my penfriend Gunther. The hangover vwhich had been very much dispatched by the ancxiolytic ingeted previously,

I then approx 15mg (insuflated, again preference, but the author does not recomend doses by eyeball alone, except for himself; thereby bringing an element of revel)ry to the sombre ritual of narcotic preperation and admininstration.). This has nearly killed me often.

Rota fortuna had indeed, cast me upwards during these yule festivities, ffor although I was unable to make Xmess I receiveved in a christmas cracker a closeable make-up mirror designed as a credit card. Althoug clearly meant for the lady, deuced from its features; it was most beneficial as I dont carry enough to warrant a nandbag, but often have plenty of room in my wallet. Clearly providence is 'reflecting' the future, either a massively well paid job lined up for the new year, or a forune in vetinary bills. Knowing my love all all creatures, especially woodland pixies and the flutecore massive, it will likely be the latter.

Much apologies for missing 27th. Went tp boxing day party. came home slept. Ably asissted by a reacher frend from thailand, who had bough some local delicacy to sample.

Otherthand tim skin until tomorrow at. Couldve probably borrowed cash. But erm provience plays it s hand.

Very philosophical today. Complet MDPV rant combine with valium and copious amounts of sticky thai...er...stick.

^ Glad you had fun MTGG ~ happy this and that saturnalia/xmas/NYE and all the other 362 days of the year !

weird mdpv works, thought fluoxetine had some slight dopaamine reuptake action to, merely as an anjunct ratgher than a function.

and g should block dopa release but goes hella nice with gbl. Nice legal redbull.

Indeed the ultimate bluelight cocktail= 4 grams ghb, 10mg mdpv,dissolved in deionised 5ml solution and then squirted up the arse at about the 2 inch point.

Fuck 8o

This is the point I need to go on the Trisha Goddard show and tell her about the evil depraved website that stole my innocence.

The spaniel faced drug hater she is. I can just see that nodding fucking puppy head as I tell her the dopamine reuptake inhibitors were causing muscle tension and i nearly tore my sphincter. I'm certainly never giving a girl anal. Like ow, and it was the width of a pen. the oral syringe I mean. I can only imagine what a flute must be like up there.

Which brings me to another anecdote. I asked for a oral syringe to medicate my gerbil ;) , This being paramol boy shes having none of it.

We only do exchanges on the program she tells me. I said im not registering as an addict, becasue im not. Well u cant have any unless u have dirty needles to exchange. I give her a look. She understands.

I jsay i just need the one syringe no needle. Funny look ensues and she hands the standard meryseyside skag pack 5x5ml, no stericup, alcohol. U will need the needles she says. I hand them back. I am exasperated and humiliated and annoyed and already in a chemist busy with tuttingg daily mailers.

So fuck it. I say "actually the syringe is so i can stick a solution of a rare analogue functioning as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor up my arse for investigative purposes" and leave.

Priceless expressions ensue =D

Sorry. I digress. Mods if necessary start an "mtggs mdpv manic "thread, its increasingly the prologue to my evenings as i dose up. and i notice my post rapidly sink as they are of no real value.

MTGG said:
So fuck it. I say "actually the syringe is so i can stick a solution of a rare analogue functioning as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor up my arse for investigative purposes" and leave.

Priceless expressions ensue =D

LMAO =D

I'm interested in this chemical, as I am with every 'new' drug that appears in our fair (well, maybe not) country!

All I'm concerned about is the effects it can have on one's liver; I can't drink alcohol for reasons pertaining to impaired hepatic functioning and the likes of MDMA leave me feeling painful afterwards, even nicotine gives me a sharp jolt of pain ten minutes after smoking a cigarette!

But if this is legal, then sources aren't really an issue for discussion, unless there are any particularly bad ones out there, and believe me I've wasted money before on bechocolatepines and the ever elusive narchocolatics that people are always searching for.

I'll give it a try, perhaps, and obviously post a trip report of my findings. However, due to my also being a non-working lazy arse like F&B, I don't work and therefore will have to wait for the dear old government to pay me my DLA.

Is this something that should be snapped up quickly? I'm sure there'll be a law against it soon. Such petty torment, for something that isn't a crime. All of you: don't die whilst using this drug, otherwise it'll be all over the news and who wants to read a hypocritical story about some fool who killed himself with an overdose due to lack of knowledge regarding the substance in question? :\

Teaching harm reduction; leaflests, billboards, television advertisements, less "talk to frank" and more "listen to the truth" might be a good idea. Or am I completely mistaken? Do take care of yourselves. %)

^ although legal not a subject for source discussion. For obv. reasons

The pyrolidine 2% from popular suppliers is, however proven toxic, if inhaled. Toxicity by other methods i can find anything on.

Aside from tha,t it is ,as u know, what we euphemistically term a research chemical (peronsally i believe all pharmeceuticals are). Its not been clinically tested yet, the only guinea pigs thus far are the pyschonaughties.

If it kills off dopamine regulation through oxidation, there are some theoretical problems methinks.

another 5mg up the chuff then.

No, it the pyrrolidine pyrolysis products that are poisonous (nifty bit of alliteration eh?)

^He means if you fucking burn it only then does it become a problem !

technobabbler ;)

Is 'My Monkey' the new version of 'SWIM'??? :X

Or are you actually giving your monkey drugs? You shouldn't be giving a talking monkey drugs, man. :\

kaustic said:
I know its a bad idea to eyeball 5mg
I feel that i am in no physical or mental danger, so dont worry

LOL.

Danger will robinson, danger! I think you are in mental danger when you decide it's okay for you to sniff whatever amount you and your friend guesstimated it to be.

Only one suggestion that I'm gonna make. Invest in a scale. It is mandatory equipment when you're fucking around with research chemicals.

Search for "liquid measurement" and you'll get some handy results. Your scale is good enough for that.

Hyponatremia

My monkey has gotten hyponatremia (low blood sodium) twice now after periods of MDPV use. Probably because it's a diuretic and makes you piss every 5 mins, but if you constantly keep drinking non-salty liquids you risk this problem. In my monkey's case he was constantly drinking soda, tea, water etc. without eating much for a couple days in a row.

The main symptom is extreme cravings for salty food, but this can take a while to appear & your lab rats will feel like utter sh*t in the meantime (muscle spasms/cramps, weakness, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, etc). It could be dangerous if it gets bad enough, but IMO it's unlikely to be fatal in association with MDPV use. I solved it both times by feeding large jars of salty pickles, & continuing high sodium intake for a day or two afterward.

Anyway, just wanted to report this as a potential issue. Hyponatremia has also been associated with MDMA use, BTW. Drinking Pedialyte or using electrolyte tablets while rolling on either drug may be a good idea.

Last edited:
health warning: never having been led into a false sense of security by administering during bzp binge, eyeball 1/10th of 250mg for insufflation.
'
Uber-crack

^ I think you need to have a quick peek at the 'moderation is the key' thread =D. 25mg of MDPV would have me bouncing off the walls for fuckin' ages

Heh, since the introduction of this thread to bluelight the most popular source keeps going out of stock

AuraithX said:
Heh, since the introduction of this thread to bluelight the most popular source keeps going out of stock
Does it? This is the first time I've seen it out of stock since my friend first took interest in it, which is a bit worrysome.... there's really no substitute either price-wise or in terms of relative safety and efficacy.

The next best (legal/easily available) stand-ins are most likely propylhexedrine and methylone, the former being too hard on the body and the latter too expensive for anything more than very occasional use. Of course, my friend could always use a long period of unavailability to quit stims completely, but it's not bloody likely.

Last edited: