• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 4 - Egosyntonics R Us

I was just amazed at how I was CLEARLY a state, yet felt like I was operating basically fine, and I certainly didn't feel "paranoid" in the conventional sense of the word.

The turning point came when I returned from the bathroom and made comments to the effect of "I like the music you have playing in there, but are the trippy whispers really nessessary?"

Of course there was no music. Benzo powders swiftly followed, and with sleep came sanity.

with sleep came sanity

True words. I had a truly psychotic state when on desoxy last year, posted it the other day in the TR forum. When I finally managed to sleep my psychosis disappeared.

I was just amazed at how I was CLEARLY a state, yet felt like I was operating basically fine, and I certainly didn't feel "paranoid" in the conventional sense of the word.

The turning point came when I returned from the bathroom and made comments to the effect of "I like the music you have playing in there, but are the trippy whispers really nessessary?"

Of course there was no music. Benzo powders swiftly followed, and with sleep came sanity.

I've been singing along (to myself, no Shirley Bassey type belting it out!) with the bus radio before only later to realize it was the deisel engine I was singing along to!

What was your longest time you all had been on? Even if you took, say 5 mg a day?? I'm not talking about binges.

You don't want to know (well you do seeing you asked). I've spent months on daily dosing before (like 60 days), thing is I did stop at nighttime to get at least a couple of hours sleep. Wouldn't recommend it though as I'm a bit more immune to the psychotic edge as
I suffer from manic depression so I've learned to cope with prolonged periods of being hyper

i just came off a long stretch -- couple of month, maybe a bit more. i used smallish doses some days, and un-smallish piles of the stuff on others. slept most nights, and took off a day or 2 here and there after a heavy binge. i never saw shadow people, but i did get some psychadelic-y visuals like smoke was rising from everything. heard strange voices as i was trying to go to sleep sometimes. suffered some rather nasty paranoia concerning my health -- if not for these bl threads constantly reassuring me, i'm sure i would have freaked out and gone to the emergency room once or twice. the stuff is fabulous in small-to-medium doses for a night of freaky-hot sex, but other than that, it's the most un-stimulating stimulant i've ever come across. i actually had LESS energy for things i usually enjoy. fishing was a chore, and i generally adore the salmon run. i didn't even feel like dancing, and that's kinda like a fish not feeling like swimming.

Yeah, I must say that it isn't very stimulating for me, either. It also provokes anxiety quite easily. Never spent an entire night awake on it, because I just didn't really like the feeling, and the lack of euphoria was boring. For focussing, and reading, however, it's pretty damn good.

Yeah, I must say that it isn't very stimulating for me, either. It also provokes anxiety quite easily. Never spent an entire night awake on it, because I just didn't really like the feeling, and the lack of euphoria was boring. For focussing, and reading, however, it's pretty damn good.

It's great for reading but not for producing writings, that's why I stopped taking it as an ADD self-medication, it's actually quite bad for writing essays, doesn't help creativity and doesn't make me more articulate like amps do.

The reading thing is so true though, on saturday I did a couple of dabs and then I read every single article in The Economist, all of them.

Reading instruction manuals and the like is peevee territory for me for sure. Wouldn't go for anything non-factual myself I don't think - can't see it being any benefit and lacks the empathy to connect with fiction I would think. Peevee writings can be magnificent... but maybe not as homework and the like. Great to read for what they are though and creative in their own way I would say.

Stimulation depends most on which ROA is used for me - some are speedy and some definitely not. Or take a bit too much and stimulation will appear from calm and probably be rather horrid for a while. Not the type of stimulation you want too much of but is great at the right dose and ROA for you. Do like the mongy mashup effects a lot though cos so unlike other stims. And cos it's lovely.

Good that I got big amounts of different benzos and now getting small bag MDPV. Personally I never take mdpv without benzos because of the extreme paranoia aja anxiety even small doses. Its nice substance otherwhise,. Just dont binge over one day, then its all alrightr

It's great for reading but not for producing writings, that's why I stopped taking it as an ADD self-medication, it's actually quite bad for writing essays, doesn't help creativity and doesn't make me more articulate like amps do.

The reading thing is so true though, on saturday I did a couple of dabs and then I read every single article in The Economist, all of them.

It good if what you want is alliteraed writings, ask Shammy! Came up with a TR title on peevee - it's a great example: The purple passion prose of the propyl product (it's about DPT)

i wrote a couple of songs, but i didn't like them a few days later. of course, that's true with 3 out of 4 of my tunes, anyway. i did come up with some erotica pieces that were nice, though.

Best one for inspiring music is either cannabis or ketamine (or both together!). Psychedelics don't do that much for inspiring music in my head and peevee had chance to produce some pseudo-punk three chord wonders!

So I didn't take it today.

For the stimulating effect, I've never experienced that. I felt something in my head and the first times my heart just ba boom ba boomed, but I never cleaned my house like few have reported or like I did with methylone.
No music appreciation, in general no physical motivation to do anything.
Just sat there reading Bluelight, wiki, ect.. ( Even tv being on while I'm online was too much and had to be turned off afap)

But I definetely talked a bit more in the first minutes ( after that I needed silence, every word others said to me was way too much and unpleasent), but I felt some sincere empathogenic feelings.

Pseudo-punk three chord wonders---sounds very interesting.

i did come up with some erotica pieces that were nice, though.

That sounds like a potential winner. All the elements in place for something magic to form (and probably long, disjointed and deeply weird) seems likely. Then again unreadable density of incoherent words that pleased the author when selected but make no sense beyond that are probably equally likely. A few extracts for academic use you ever feel like posting would be greatly welcome :D

I found about 20mg orally was good. I'd advise starting of with 10mg though. I found it quite good sniffing 2 x 5mg lines before going into the town centre to do things. Was like a clear headed speed in that respect. Good for daily tasks perhaps, not really a going out type drug though.

By threshold you mean at what dose it's active and produces noticeable effects? For me 3 mgs on the gums increase my alertness and motivation, a slight push, nothing like higher doses but it's definately there.

For a first dose I would do 10 mgs orally if you actually want to feel it properly, the risk with dosing too low( 5mgs or so) is that you might feel disappointed by the lack of marked effects and could end up redosing too soon.

I found about 20mg orally was good. I'd advise starting of with 10mg though. I found it quite good sniffing 2 x 5mg lines before going into the town centre to do things. Was like a clear headed speed in that respect. Good for daily tasks perhaps, not really a going out type drug though.

20mg is far too much unless you've built up a tolerance--your product sounds cut.